Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344431 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stwazzy: 6:57pm On Feb 07
princemillla:

Sorry about ur ugly experience.

This solely has to do with ur screen, most times unnoticed compression could trigger this.

Kindly opt in for update. N if you are at the last up date. Then change ur screen.
ahhh it’s not been six months I bought…..I just hope it stops if I upgrade it but I’m afraid of the battery life if I upgrade

I no get money to change phone . God !!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07
Stwazzy:
ahhh it’s not been six months I bought…..I just hope it stops if I upgrade it but I’m afraid of the battery life if I upgrade

I no get money to change phone . God !!!!!

What's the version on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stwazzy: 7:03pm On Feb 07
princemillla:

What's the version on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stwazzy: 11:04pm On Feb 07
Stwazzy:

please what are the chances of it stopping?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzypro: 11:09pm On Feb 07
I need a an authentic screen for Samsung S10 preferably if anyone has a scrap with intact screen ..

Quote me prices
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Runsboi(m): 12:40am On Feb 08
lizzypro:
I need a an authentic screen for Samsung S10 preferably if anyone has a scrap with intact screen ..

Quote me prices

If anyone needs for S10e, I've got one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 5:18am On Feb 08
lizzypro:

Quote me prices

Samsung certified screen is available
Location is computer village Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:19am On Feb 08
Stwazzy:
please what are the chances of it stopping?

Update ur device first. Then confirm if it's same or not.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Christie171(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08
Pls, my Redmi 9A, I bought in May last year, was hanging, I decided to reboot it but it showed, "system UI not responding." When I tried rebooting again, the phone went blank though it'll ring out whenever a call comes in but I can't see anything...what could be wrong with the phone as I no get money now for a new one ooo 😔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzypro: 2:25pm On Feb 08
What’s the price for s10
EverythingPhone:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeiluxie: 8:34pm On Feb 08
Help! my infinix hot 6 goes off anytime I plug a charger in it. What exactly is wrong and how can this problem be rectified?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08
Urgently needed
Iphone 14plus follow come back glass

Must be purple pls

Urgently needed

Must be purple pls

Urgently needed

Must be purple pls

Urgently needed

Must be purple pls

Urgently needed

Must be purple pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 3:45am On Feb 09
lizzypro:
What’s the price for s10

95k and available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by efec(m): 9:10am On Feb 09
Geofavor:
Good morning bosses.

Please recommend me the best phone I can get.

Budget: less than 200k

My priorities are

-- fast processing speed.

-- At least 64/8 ROM and Ram.

-- Battery: at least 5000Mah.

Please advise 🙏

LG g8x
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SmallDick99(m): 8:11am On Feb 10
EverythingPhone:

How much will be needed to change my infinix S5 lite battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:44am On Feb 10
SmallDick99:

5k max for now.n dats with service charges
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SmallDick99(m): 9:52am On Feb 10
princemillla:

5k max for now.n dats with service charges
ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:25am On Feb 10
SmallDick99:
ok thanks

The way it should b before some unscrupulous agent convert It to business adverts.

Here we give you hint n assistance to sort your problem. You only give in to professionals if it's above ur comprehension
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Madrededios(f): 10:30am On Feb 10
Please how much does it cost to fix an A71 screen? Though the screen is OK, without any issues but when a technician opened it he said the liquid damage indicator is red meaning water got into the phone and now the speaker is beginning to sound muffled.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 11:54am On Feb 10
SmallDick99:

Original battery with no Whalla is 6k
Contact me via siggy to get it
Location is Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 11:55am On Feb 10
Madrededios:
Please how much does it cost to fix an A71 screen? Though the screen is OK, without any issues but when a technician opened it he said the liquid damage indicator is red meaning water got into the phone and now the speaker is beginning to sound muffled.

Samsung certified A71 Screen with warranty is 80k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by avalon77(f): 4:28pm On Feb 10
[b][/b]Please Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro battery and USB C port needed for replacement. My battery is swollen up and phone is no longer charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 6:40am On Feb 11
avalon77:
[b][/b]Please Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro battery and USB C port needed for replacement. My battery is swollen up and phone is no longer charging.

Genuine replacement Battery is available
And the charging port
Contact me via siggy below to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affiliate01: 6:51am On Feb 11
Please I want to start phone screen business, please can anyone put me through on how much I need to start the business🙏
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenearth50(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11
Please how much can I replace QUBO X668 screen in Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qhalifah: 7:56pm On Feb 11
Hello guys, how are you doing today? I have an issue with a TECNO SPARK 10 PRO WITH 256GB ROM. The phone has a storage size of 256gb storage size but I am currently experiencing low internal storage at 6% usage (15.36gb). I would like to ask if there is any way I can solve this. Kindly help everyone.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shuregirl: 8:22pm On Feb 11
Qhalifah:
Hello guys, how are you doing today? I have an issue with a TECNO SPARK 10 PRO WITH 256GB ROM. The phone has a storage size of 256gb storage size but I am currently experiencing low internal storage at 6% usage (15.36gb). I would like to ask if there is any way I can solve this. Kindly help everyone.
you can take it to carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qhalifah: 8:35pm On Feb 11
Shuregirl:
you can take it to carlcare
Okay, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 11:10am On Feb 12
How much is iphone 11 battery
Im in ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12
Spanishmilf:
How much is iphone 11 battery
Im in ibadan

Follow come Phone 11 battery is 18k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
SmallDick99:

It’s available

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gameboy727(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13
I'm in need of a new engine/motherboard for my poco x3 pro. Old one is dead as no software is able to recognize the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.