Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1360602 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:47pm On May 13
noobody:

March 2024 newly registered account,

Sounds very much like a scammer that was bursted on nairaland recently

Do not trust who is behind this Monika

Mr ladipo I see you would never change!!!

Upon all your monikas I have bursted,

You still think you can get a new phone number and continue scams??

Same way you called someone out recently Tha he's a potential scammer
Cause he opened another account
What is it with opening a new moniker
Does that mean scam?
I have a physical office that I do my business
Abi you think I don't have an office
Oga Pls don't ever mention me again for your life

Who are you to call people scammer
Have I even done business with you
I have not scammed anybody I only provide my expertise on what I have masterd over the years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 3:49pm On May 13
VeryDarkMan01:

Same way you called someone out recently Tha he's a potential scammer
Cause he opened another account
What is it with opening a new moniker
Does that mean scam?
I have a physical office that I do my business

Who are you to call people scammer
Have I even done business with you
I have not scammed anybody I only provide my expertise on what I have masterd over the years

Shebi you are verydarkman,can't you see I am not playing??

Na you I suppose dey tell to stop playing..

All of a sudden you are jumping on every post with phone issues with solution.

Verydarkman from abuja don turn phone repairer,

Don't worry,the real very dark man would get you soon!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:54pm On May 13
noobody:

Shebi you are verydarkman,can't you see I am not playing??

Na you I suppose dey tell to stop playing..

All of a sudden you are jumping on every post with phone issues with solution.

Verydarkman from abuja don turn phone repairer,

Don't worry,the real very dark man would get you soon!!

You think you can spoil business for people and get away
God will spoil your business for you

What if i use verydarkman as my moniker
I can use President Tinubu too as my moniker

Do I claim affiliation to verydarkman
Or ivei ever said I'm verydarkman the online activist

Get sense small boy

Na phone I de repair
We have offices in port Harcourt Abuja ikeja

So what?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:57pm On May 13
Just recently a guy cane to my office
Just because I replied his post

Shey scammer dey get office

Ill tag the guy now for everybody to see

He will testify himself

Pls don't mention me again for your life

Before you call someone scammer
He must have been called out by the username he uses

Uptill now nobody has ever called me out
But in your wildest dream Im a scammer cus i choose to offer solutions to phone problems

4 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:09pm On May 13
Everybody see person wey come my office in April and he was satisfied with my work

Shey if To say I was a scammer
Would he have been satisfied with my job
Shey scammer dey get physical office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:14pm On May 13
Nobody abi wetin be your name

Abeg plsss I beg you get off my mentions

Everybody cannot be a low life like you

Prying on everybody business

I just checked your profile and I can see how you market your useless phones

But you have problems with people replying to phone problems they can solve

No be juju be that

Pls ive been diplomatic enough
Next ill use olugbohun and swear for your entire lineage

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:04pm On May 13
Wawulent people, abeg make una take am easy. I think I know where noobody is coming from Sha. Many new monikers spring up here claiming to know how to fix phones and find all solutions, but at the end of the day we hear stories that touch even after giving them benefits of doubt, they turned out to be same same. Pls let everyone be guided while dealing with any person with no proven track records
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 7:30pm On May 13
chuksvoice:
Wawulent people, abeg make una take am easy. I think I know where noobody is coming from Sha. Many new monikers spring up here claiming to know how to fix phones and find all solutions, but at the end of the day we hear stories that touch even after giving them benefits of doubt, they turned out to be same same. Pls let everyone be guided while dealing with any person with no proven track records

Oga you lie
Old moniker too scam
Having an old moniker doesn't exempt you from scamming
Or haven't you heard of old moniker scamming

Nobody I repeat nobody can label anybody scammer except he scammed anybody irrespective whether moniker is new

Stop forming woke bro
Nobody is asking anybody money
Come physically for business
I challenge you for a physical business

By God's grace I have apprentices
And they are doing well and you feel someone can just rubbish my work because he called a scammer out which I have no links with

A judge doesn't judge based on sentiment or emotions. He judges based on fact and he hears both sides

Na business you find come here
Na the same business me sef find come here

So because you guys have old monikers the new monikers with good intentions shouldnt do business too
You all must be living in delusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 8:01pm On May 13
VeryDarkMan01:

Oga you lie
Old moniker too scam
Having an old moniker doesn't exempt you from scamming
Or haven't you heard of old moniker scamming

Nobody I repeat nobody can label anybody scammer except he scammed anybody irrespective whether moniker is new

Stop forming woke bro
Nobody is asking anybody money
Come physically for business
I challenge you for a physical business

By God's grace I have apprentices
And they are doing well and you feel someone can just rubbish my work because he called a scammer out which I have no links with

A judge doesn't judge based on sentiment or emotions. He judges based on fact and he hears both sides

Na business you find come here
Na the same business me sef find come here

So because you guys have old monikers the new monikers with good intentions shouldnt do business too
You all must be living in delusion

From your response,it is obvious,you are not new to nairaland,
You claimed to register as a new member but you know that old Monika scam?
You already know the workings of nairaland?
How exactly does a new member know all these things?
Because the new member had various Monika that was exposed for scams and he is using a new Monika to continue scams.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxwizard(m): 8:02pm On May 13
Hi everyone

I am looking for the battery of this tab.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 8:05pm On May 13
noobody:

Because the new member had various Monika that was exposed for scams and he is using a new Monika to continue scams.

I have been a guest over d years okay
I read everything and see everything

Im not a dunce
I'm not new to Nairaland

This d last time I'll reply you

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 8:16pm On May 13
VeryDarkMan01:

I have been a guest over d years okay
I read everything and see everything

Im not a dunce
I'm not new to Nairaland

This d last time I'll reply you

Na so grin

Dunce
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FergieRaww(m): 10:16pm On May 13
Pls Galaxy A12 Panel/Motherboard is needed
if available pls quote your price and contact also, thanks...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Madrededios(f): 11:50pm On May 13
Giftedhand47:

Samsung certified A71 Screen with warranty is 80k

Good day, please where are you located in Banex so I can reach you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 3:41am On May 14
Available Services
-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:05am On May 14
VeryDarkMan01:

Hello!
Who's this one
Get off my mentions
Who's scam are you OK atall

Are you normal

Normally I no suppose reply you cus you're nobody are you okay at all

E be like say craze dey your head
Who do you think you're talking to
Who I've I scamned
You must be living in delusion
The guy don sick for upstairs o. E just go about accusing people wrongly. I really don’t know what’s wrong with the dude.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:07am On May 14
noobody:

This guy stop coming here and be accusing people wrongly. It’s like you’re going completely mad and you’re not aware. You better go check yourself up. You’re really sick to be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:11am On May 14
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos
Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:13am On May 14
NeralLaren24:

The guy don sick for upstairs o. E just go about accusing people wrongly. I really don’t know what’s wrong with the dude.

E be like say e get madness
Hes mistaken me for some scammer

He want make dem give am mod

Everybody na scammer for him eyes
Hes such a low life and nobody

I even screen shot where someone here was thanking me for a job well done
The person that patronized me is an old moniker here and he came for a physical business not online

Ive challenged d slow poke to come to my office t see me.. Na my apprentice go finish am cus those boys no get joy if I'll not remove one of his teeth
I hate people that accuse people wrongly without proof

Ive ignored him already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:16am On May 14
VeryDarkMan01:

E be like say e get madness
Hes mistaken me for some scammer

He want make dem give am mod

Everybody na scammer for him eyes
Hes such a low life and nobody

Ive ignored him already
I no even understand the kind madness wey dey worry am myself. Just ignore the idiot

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 9:27am On May 14
NeralLaren24:

This guy stop coming here and be accusing people wrongly. It’s like you’re going completely mad and you’re not aware. You better go check yourself up. You’re really sick to be sincere

Funny enough your account was registered the exact same month as his,
I exposed your previous Monika after you lied you never owned any previous Monika on nairaland.

You scammers seems to have to the same tactics.

Little wonder you are defending him,
Birds of a feather.

Bunch of dullards.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:43am On May 14
noobody:

Funny enough your account was registered the exact same month as his,
I exposed your previous Monika after you lied you never owned any previous Monika on nairaland.

You scammers seems to have to the same tactics.

Little wonder you are defending him,
Birds of a feather.

Bunch of dullards.

Mad man like you
Na my apprentice go finish you
See as dem dey laugh you
Dem say dem go Commot your teeth
I dey otigba street bro
Pls come
Call my number here's my number 08064738685
Me and apprentices will show up

I swear with my life if we no beat you collect your phone join cus na that your phone dey give you mind to de post all this nonsense after that I'll hand you over to police post for defamation of character

And you will still bail yourself
Ill show you how much of influence I wield in this computer village

Sholo yawere ni
MA ko e logbon

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 10:03am On May 14
VeryDarkMan01:

Mad man like you
Na my apprentice go finish you
See as dem dey laugh you
Dem say dem go Commot your teeth
I dey otigba street bro
Pls come
Call my number here's my number 08064738685
Me and apprentices will show up

I swear with my life if we no beat you collect your phone join cus na that your phone dey give you mind to de post all this nonsense after that I'll hand you over to police post for defamation of character

And you will still bail yourself
Ill show you how much of influence I wield in this computer village

Sholo yawere ni
MA ko e logbon

Ok grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On May 14
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeiluxie: 9:56pm On May 14
Good evening here,
Few monthx ago, i plugged my phone to charge but unfortunately, it suddenly wwwent off. At first i thought it was the charging port-so i was told by some tech-and got it replaced yet, it refused turning on. Sometime Later, i got d whole board replaced however, thdt still didn't change anything .
Moreso, i thought perhaps it's the battery but the recent tech i went to said it's in a good condition and stressed further that the panel is the one faulty.
I asked whether i could get it but he said these kinds of spare parts are not sold. Please help.
The phone is infinix hot 6.

*rzx it'swwi*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dabira007(m): 10:24am On May 15
Good day house
Is it possible to change my screen glass alone
The screen is cracked but still touching and working well

Phone is samsung note 9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:23pm On May 15
Dabira007:
Good day house
Is it possible to change my screen glass alone
The screen is cracked but still touching and working well

Phone is samsung note 9

Yes it's very much possible if screen is still working and it touches well

The glass can be changed
I can be of help if interested
Contact me via signature below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankobobby(m): 5:18pm On May 15
Good day
Please how much is Samsung s9+ screen and charging port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:43pm On May 15
frankobobby:
Good day
Please how much is Samsung s9+ screen and charging port?

Samsung original screen is 130k
Chargin port is 10k

Location is Ikeja call or contact me on whatsapp via 08064738685
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankobobby(m): 1:06pm On May 16
VeryDarkMan01:

Samsung original screen is 130k
Chargin port is 10k

Location is Ikeja call or contact me on whatsapp via 08064738685
Thanks
Computer village, right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:37am On May 17
hardeiluxie:
Good evening here,
Few monthx ago, i plugged my phone to charge but unfortunately, it suddenly wwwent off. At first i thought it was the charging port-so i was told by some tech-and got it replaced yet, it refused turning on. Sometime Later, i got d whole board replaced however, thdt still didn't change anything .
Moreso, i thought perhaps it's the battery but the recent tech i went to said it's in a good condition and stressed further that the panel is the one faulty.
I asked whether i could get it but he said these kinds of spare parts are not sold. Please help.
The phone is infinix hot 6.

*rzx it'swwi*

It is available here at Alaba Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:37am On May 17
saxwizard:
Hi everyone

I am looking for the battery of this tab.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

It is very costly now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: imtiazmarwat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.