Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1371710 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:05am On May 22
damizy:
Hello, good morning everyone, I want to seek advice on where I can change original redmi note 11 screen . Thank you
if you’re closer to Igando, Lagos for the screen replacement. Contact @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:06am On May 22
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obozi: 1:50am On May 23
MY IPhone XS suddenly shutdown when plugged to charger or earphones. When i unplugged from charger its automatically power on. my battery health is 80%. i tired to reset the phone still same issue .

Please help me what could be the problem and solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:39am On May 23
damizy:
Hello, good morning everyone, I want to seek advice on where I can change original redmi note 11 screen . Thank you

We're expert in fixing redmi genuine screens
Redmi note 11 is available
Location is Ikeja
Contact me via WhatsApp or call me on 08064738685 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:01am On May 23
Obozi:
MY IPhone XS suddenly shutdown when plugged to charger or earphones. When i unplugged from charger its automatically power on. my battery health is 80%. i tired to reset the phone still same issue .

Please help me what could be the problem and solution.
water damaged,charging flex or charging ic.you need to test with a known good charging flex first.
WhatsApp nos in signature for further assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Handsome507(m): 3:08pm On May 23
Phone screens for sale wholesale for all models and retail as well for only iPhone . Also we can supply direct from China if you want . Price is based on RMB rate so it changes .
Contact me WhatsApp 09066706832

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:44am On May 24
USED SAMSUNG NOTE 9 SCREEN NEEDED,
EITHER DOT ON SCREEN OR CRACK ON SCREEN
KINDLY DM ME ON WHATSAPP IF ANY AVAILABLE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:59am On May 24
. USED SAMSUNG NOTE 9 SCREEN NEEDED,
EITHER DOT ON SCREEN OR CRACK ON SCREEN
KINDLY DM ME ON WHATSAPP IF ANY AVAILABLE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akseph1: 8:06am On May 24
Handsome507:
Phone screens for sale wholesale for all models and retail as well for only iPhone . Also we can supply direct from China if you want . Price is based on RMB rate so it changes .
Do you have Huawei Mate 20X screen?
Do you have the part of blackview Tab 10
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akseph1: 8:07am On May 24
Handsome507:
Do you have the part of blackview Tab 10?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by headboyprince(m): 8:19am On May 24
VeryDarkMan01:

We're expert in fixing redmi genuine screens
Redmi note 11 is available
Location is Ikeja
Contact me via WhatsApp or call me on 08064738685 to get it fixed
does this green ink on my screen means it's damaged iam afraid to change thr screen protector to avoid further damage embarassed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:58am On May 24
damizy:
Original follow come screen available, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:57am On May 24
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 1:27pm On May 24
headboyprince:
does this green ink on my screen means it's damaged iam afraid to change thr screen protector to avoid further damage embarassed

Still manage the screen
When changing screen protector
Let a professional do It for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by headboyprince(m): 3:06pm On May 24
VeryDarkMan01:

Still manage the screen
When changing screen protector
Let a professional do It for you
so you mean i can still change the screen protector without damaging my screen?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 11:42pm On May 24
headboyprince:
so you mean i can still change the screen protector without damaging my screen?

Yes pls but do It carefully
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dontripsy(m): 9:35am On May 25
Hi, anyone have Umidigi A3 pro screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Exumal: 10:22am On May 25
Dontripsy:
Boss man I got your email.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 12:54pm On May 25
Dontripsy:
Call or WhatsApp 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:17pm On May 25
How much is it to fix Samsung Galaxy A21s and Redmi 10 screen respectively?

Good evening
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 12:33am On May 26
Tolulopefinest:

Good evening

28k and 25k respectively
Contact me via WhatsApp or call me on 08064738685
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dontripsy(m): 7:44am On May 26
Exumal:

Boss man I got your email.

Thanks.
Have you been able to get the screen for your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:17am On May 26
Tolulopefinest:

Good evening
Samsung A21s 25k
Redmi 10 20k
Contact me on 08038294998 to the screen fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Exumal: 11:08am On May 26
Dontripsy:

Thanks.
Have you been able to get the screen for your phone?
No.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:47am On May 27
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Handsome507(m): 6:46pm On May 27
Not available
akseph1:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:32pm On May 27
akseph1:

WhatsApp or call @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LordRepz(m): 2:07pm On May 28
Please how can I fix this issue of my lg home theatre always flipping from mic in/mic out and this disrupts the sound. Many thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:31pm On May 28
LordRepz:
Please how can I fix this issue of my lg home theatre always flipping from mic in/mic out and this disrupts the sound. Many thanks!

Oga sir this phone thread o

Check electronics thread
Or contact GRACEGLORY

Na phone we de repair for here
No be home theater
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 10:19pm On May 28
Hello Good day, I encountered an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S9 today, I noticed that it overheats when I'm charging it. The battery drains quickly when I turn it on and it overheats very fast. Now the phone doesn't turn on, when I press the power button. What could be the matter??
NeralLaren24:
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:16am On May 29
durubennie:
Hello Good day, I encountered an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S9 today, I noticed that it overheats when I'm charging it. The battery drains quickly when I turn it on and it overheats very fast. Now the phone doesn't turn on, when I press the power button. What could be the matter??
The problem could come from the charging IC or it could just be the battery. If you bring for troubleshooting. We can examine where the problem lies.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:19am On May 29
Tolulopefinest:

Good evening
WhatsApp or call @09075677564

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.