Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1360652 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marcjoe(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nafizzey(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello good day HouseI

make use of Techno M3 & everytime time I buy data, I usually set my phone to restrict back data so as to avoid rapid data exhaustion.

And whenever I do so, My Whatsapp, Opera, Chrome and most Application works fine except Bbm.

Pls I need help as to how to make my Bbm function along side other App when backround data is restricted.. thank you All
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LordPherule(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Kudos to house! Pls I'm using Samsung Galaxy SII 4G (Android).
1. The phone powers on itself whenever I inserts battery
without pressing the power button. Even when I
switched it off, it powers itself back. when it shut
down due to lo batt, it tries to power on.
2. The battery don't get charged fast. For like 3hrs
charging, giving me 25% batt status n it drains d
battery quickly. What can I do? pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nafizzey(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Nafizzey]Hello good day HouseI

make use of Techno M3 & everytime time I buy data, I usually set my phone to restrict back data so as to avoid rapid data exhaustion.

And whenever I do so, My Whatsapp, Opera, Chrome and most Application works fine except Bbm.

Pls I need help as to how to make my Bbm function along side other App when backround data is restricted.. thank you All[/quote
Someone should kindly help me on this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigheart(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please Help!!. My Tecno L3 has refuse to show network signal (be it MTN, GLO, Airtel or Eti) and its not on flight mode. It display error message when I tap the mobile network "unfortunately, settings has stopped". I can't install any app because it also shows "unfortunately google play store has stopped. I have done the factory reset but the problem is still there. Pls engineers in the house help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcdegreat(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Ndissle: I'm a tecno Engineer. Call 08038603994

plz tecno Engr help me I subscribed my freedom account but can't browse with it, am using tecno m3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imagrg(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
My blackberry stopped working. it blinks red but would not start
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jideflash(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2014
please how do i restore my lost data from userdata****.backup file
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
imagrg: My blackberry stopped working. it blinks red but would not start
Reload ur os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
2leftlegs: Ok so I'm about to by this Iphone 4 but its been locked by Vodafone and I'm hearing that I need @least 10k to unlock it plss I don't have that kind of money is there any other way to unlock it

You could buy a 5k chip..Contact Suntemi on nairaland..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhayor58(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please, I upgraded my whatsapp on my blackberry 9650 and it hasn't bin working , I deleted it and I av tried 2 download d older version and dz process av proved abortive.. I realli need a link 2 download d older one.. Help!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gurus in the house abeg is there anyone that can fix a dead s3.many thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pazzys(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls I have a Memory card 32GB that have a pin lock how do I unlock it cos I have lost/forgotten the pin guys.... Help!!!Pls I have a Memory card 32GB that have a pin lock how do I unlock it cos I have lost/forgotten the pin guys.... Help!!!Pls I have a Memory card 32GB that have a pin lock how do I unlock it cos I have lost/forgotten the pin guys.... Help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justice28(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls hw can i root my T-Mobile htc sensation?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by esthybam(f): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
please guys i need help. What cld be wronge with an android tablet that wld make it to power off by itself after 10 munites of not touching the screen.it has been three days now and it still wouldnt on. Please what shld i do cos am confuse
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Guys, how do I install watsapp on my nokia XL?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aloranking: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
please help me to unlocked dis modem
imei 356181043411022
Mtn fast link zte
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
hello everyone my thl5000 android phone just hang and i cant do anything on the screen. i tried to do hard reset by pressing and holding the power+volume button down but no show and the batt is non removable.pls how do i get out of it? i have tried the power button option but NO show!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peterlious: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2014
morning. pls i hav problem with my techno p5 i dont see my dictionary in my phone and i tries to install another it saying error bla bla -24 pls i dont know wht to do pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tempel(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
My updates are not installing on my phantom A+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2014
911RIDIK: Gurus in the house abeg is there anyone that can fix a dead s3.many thanks in advance

What is the issue, did it fall into water or how did it become dead?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

What is the issue, did it fall into water or how did it become dead?
the battery died while i was using it and when i charge, it wont come on despite the fact that the battery works for other s3.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
911RIDIK: the battery died while i was using it and when i charge, it wont come on despite the fact that the battery works for other s3.

Did you try another person's battery to see if it will work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Did you try another person's battery to see if it will work?
yes i went to a phone accessory store to try a wide range of batteries both s3 and none s3.it still wont work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Opez4real: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2014
I slept on my techno tab 7 inches. the screen now shows different colors. Pls how much will it cost me to repair it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
911RIDIK: Gurus in the house abeg is there anyone that can fix a dead s3.many thanks in advance

what's d colour of your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
bobo65:

what's d colour of your phone?
white 16gb international version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
911RIDIK: yes i went to a phone accessory store to try a wide range of batteries both s3 and none s3.it still wont work

It's probably SDS..... sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mbadinujiu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
My BB fail in side water and seized working. It on's but does not scroll. Pls any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbadinujiu: My BB fail in side water and seized working. It on's but does not scroll. Pls any solution?

Listen carefully dont go and spend your money to any Technician.

Switch off the Phone and put it inside a Bag of rice, in the middle of the bag of rice of Rubber of rice anyone una get for house, leave it there until tomorrow. Then thank me later.

NOTE: Leave it there until tomorrow and your phone will be back to normal.

Tested and Done it more than 4times and also people i tell have thanked me for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
nani667:

It's probably SDS..... sad
i ve heard about that but can it be fixed and how much do you think it will cost me if its sds

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1220) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.