Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354106 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kentnickole(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2014
nani667:

MX player is the best video player..... And mp4 ?? If MX Player can't play that format on your device then I'm afraid the problem is with your phone..... And you're even running gingerbread sad

You may be right. I tried downloading mx player again... saying "insufficient space on device".... I then deleted all my apps, still saying.. "insufficient space". You hv any suggestion as to wat should be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2014
PLS HELP I CAN'T INSTALL XENDER

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jraph(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2014
enochogaga:
PLS HELP I CAN'T INSTALL XENDER

go here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor follow the photos and download it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opyzy(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2014
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang after booting to home page then reboot by itself hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery each time it does this several times before it can be stable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ddjay: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls how do I block all these short code message,with an app or through settings.phone is 9720 (curve 8 )
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deegnity22: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Slowpois0n:
how did you unlock it?
I asked google and it showed me the steps to follow.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayindejimmy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
I wanna activate a locked Wifi only ipad. Any whiz kid in the house?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dedoo(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
my s9 goes off each time i attempt taking pictures can anyone help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is it possible to unlock an at&t iphone5 myself?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
pls anybdy frm akwa ibom dat can flash clorkwordmood(CWM) to my brick tecno P5 wid a system shud pls flash me 08039345221... am desperate i wnted to change de font it got brick and stop at boot logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls i don't what the problem is with my chinko tablet I have 5gig internal memory on it and an extended 4gig included it told me device memory was running out lately and I uninstalled series of apps instead of it to restore it kept on showing the same problem i 'on know if it wants me to uninstall all my apps,pls help I'd be glad if u can.
Another problem is my phone Samsung galaxy star at times won't ring out despite not being on vibration or silent mode I don't reply know whaiswrong it reallybmes me annoyed cos when I have to receive important calls while waiting for it to ring it would ring unknown to me cos it didn't ring out.
Cc dragnet , semyd4life et al pls heeeeeeellllllppp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TIBLOSMITH(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guys,like I'm screwed...I mistakenly clicked format on my Gionee G3,as d formatting process began,I removed d battery 2terminate d process,now d phone offs anytime it tries 2boot. Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2014
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jfactor(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Gurus in d house, pls my nokia E5 has suddenly stopped browsing. Nothing browses. Pls advice. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2014
semyd4lyfe
ma tecno p5 refuse to boot. It only stop at d tecno logo n ma engineer hav flashed d fne like 4 tyms naw n is nt responding.
Pls wah is d solution n wat cud v appened Its a rooted phne tho.

Pls urgent replies needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dedoo:
my s9 goes off each time i attempt taking pictures can anyone help pls

use paper to pad ur battery or get a new one that fits tightly into your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jraph(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shininstar30:
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package

please go here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor/3 and fix it once and for all you can start from page 0 and follow the screenshot to get it done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
TIBLOSMITH:
Guys,like I'm screwed...I mistakenly clicked format on my Gionee G3,as d formatting process began,I removed d battery 2terminate d process,now d phone offs anytime it tries 2boot. Pls help!

Flash the phone

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shininstar30:

The app is either too old or stale or ur phone is too small for the app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning to all.. Pls i need your opinion. My SG note2 do misbehave/malfunction whenever i switch to 2G/EDGE network. The back button would freeze, the menu button wouldn't work either. But it operates fine on hspda i mean everything works fine on 3g. Pls guys what do u think has gone wrong with the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayobamms: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning engineers, please i need solutions to my Blackberry 9300. Whenever i insert battery to the phone, instead for the red light to pop-up, it only makes some sound somewhere around the upper part of the phone. Even without speaker, the sound still persist. Thanks as u reply!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
saheed63:
Good morning to all.. Pls i need your opinion. My SG note2 do misbehave/malfunction whenever i switch to 2G/EDGE network. The back button would freeze, the menu button wouldn't work either. But it operates fine on hspda i mean everything works fine on 3g. Pls guys what do u think has gone wrong with the phone?

Try doing a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by masterz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Good pm engineers...
My tecno h5 hangs at anytime.
started 3 days ago
also,most of the apps are not responding(even the launcher)& those that respond also keep hanging during use

Thanks as you respond ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Good evening engineers, my phone shows no command each time I try to factory reset it through recovery mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
keppierk:
There was no sound from my earphone when calling. This was caused by a system update. How can I fix that?

You didn't install the software, factory reset ur phone and flash it with a good rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:04am On Oct 14, 2014
stano2:
Good evening engineers, my phone shows no command each time I try to factory reset it through recovery mode

Guess u have a stale recovery
if ur phone is rooted, upgrade ur recovery or use twrp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
pls help me my torch 3 is always saying insert sim card and sos but other sim cards works on it, and my sim card works on my nokia, abeg help,pls dont say hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by masterz(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
masterz:
Good pm engineers...
My tecno h5 hangs at anytime.
started 3 days ago
also,most of the apps are not responding(even the launcher)& those that respond also keep hanging during use

Thanks as you respond ASAP

Kindly reply please @bobo65
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2014
masterz:

Kindly reply please @bobo65

Back up your phone to your laptop, or download a back up app from google playstore then back up ur phone then do a factory reset, if its rooted, enter recovery mode by pressing vol button, home button then power button at d same time, backup ur phone, then factory wipe
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by masterz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
@bobo65,
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.