Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1371177 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tarebreezy:
Hello guys. please are there any online websites where i can order for an infinix x502 screen. i'm in calabar but i cant find the screen anywhere

Ebay or Amazon, full model of the device so i can help you search.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarebreezy: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Infinix x502 or Alpha Marvel. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ddjay: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
ddjay:
Hi,pls,I mistakenly block sms in my bb firewall, just discovered it blocked 123 sms,pls how can I view ds messages
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarebreezy: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ebay or Amazon, full model of the device so i can help you search.
Infinix x502
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
princebergz:
please, I have a Tecno P3 and the headache z that I can't send messages from the fuxker! Got message centre number from MTN but I CAN'T find where to CHANGE my MESSAGE CENTRE NUMBER on the P3... Please I need help to fix this issue, thanks!

has it been fixed now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
olaorire:
Pls help. my Blackberry is not browsing. When I used d phone browser it said it was only for Wi-Fi connection. When I installed opera-mini it didn't also connect to d internet despite I have enough MB to browse d internet. Pls help!!
what type of bb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
iretex1:
I will be glad for any sugggestion on how to unlock a nokia 1100. it is requesting for security code which could no longer be remembered. Any way out?
The IMEI is 010836004214743

Best Regards.

there is a company that does that, but they collect money for it, the amount is what I don't know. if you still want to do, I can help you get their email address and how you'll go abt it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
iretex1:
I have a nokia c2-00 which restarts whenever I attempted to make/receive calls. How can I correct the problem since I've reinstall the software and run factory reset several times but the problem still persist.

flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Helewud:
Somebody Help!!! my tecno P9 just switched off and cant on again

can't on at all? is it rooted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
tolustx:
Good day pple. Pls I nid help. I connected my fone to a system and found out later dat d system has viruses. I scanned my fone (both memory card nd internal storage) for viruses and fixed them but I've not been able to read anything frm both storage media. When I check d properties, I still see dat there is an amt of used space and free space but I cannot see anything on it. Pls I nid to recover all dos files. Pls what is d way out. Thanks.

Can't really get you, explain better pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Does anyone here use the gtbank android app?I would like a tutorial on how to use it to pay and subs ribe on foreign website s?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tapout(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2014
each time I try to change my WhatsApp dp on my gs4 i keep getting this message "failed to upload image data, try again later" also,on bbm when I try to save a contacts dp , I get this message " an error occurred while saving".......pls any solution? ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Tapout:
each time I try to change my WhatsApp dp on my gs4 i keep getting this message "failed to upload image data, try again later" also,on bbm when I try to save a contacts dp , I get this message " an error occurred while saving".......pls any solution? ?

Your SD card could be causing problems: Ensure there is plenty of free space on the SD card.

Make sure there is enough space on your SD card. If your SD card is full, WhatsApp cannot save anything to it, so you may want to delete a few files to make room.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tapout(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Your SD card could be causing problems: Ensure there is plenty of free space on the SD card.

Make sure there is enough space on your SD card. If your SD card is full, WhatsApp cannot save anything to it, so you may want to delete a few files to make room.

but same thing happens when the sd card is not inserted...on the dp issue, can the size of the sd card also cause such? like my dp is literary blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaorire: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2014
morganist99:
what type of bb

Thanks! It's bb 8520 curve.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2014
olaorire:

Thanks! It's bb 8520 curve.
do u have an active bis?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
purplekayc:
Does anyone here use the gtbank android app?I would like a tutorial on how to use it to pay and subs ribe on foreign website s?

Their application has problems. PROBLEMS I said, just find alternative way, quickteller may do that for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaorire: 1:38am On Nov 06, 2014
morganist99:
do u have an active bis?

Thanks. I do not have an active BIS. I just want to utilise the MB on my phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2014
olaorire:

Thanks. I do not have an active BIS. I just want to utilise the MB on my phone.
u need to subscribe for a bis first..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamzz: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2014
I use Opsson P6, but the phone no longer downloads anything, not even pictures. Anytime I try to save a picture or download a song or video, I brings the download screen, but it just keeps running and nothing happens.
Please, how can I correct this? Thanks.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isewa: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders pls I need your help. I have a Nokia 303 and I have MTN internet datas on my fone but I can't browse with it. I only browse with it using Etisalat. What do I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fahwahx(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Solution way for helping me, my 9800 is aways in safemode. Nd. When it has enter safe mode it will beging to hot nd drains battery. Pls assist me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemmybx(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
pls am using BB 8120 one of the old Bb each time I want to download facebook, whatsapp, bbm on my phone, d response is "you are using old version of Os kindly upgrade your BB OS to new version, I resides around igando-lasu thank. Help me to upgrade my BB OS pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princebergz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hawlahscho:

has it been fixed now?

yes o! finally
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by liljboy(m): 4:01am On Nov 07, 2014
plz someone should help me out...... whenever I
enter movies mobile.net or mp4moviesmobile.net,
the page will not load rather it'll bring out the page
that I attached..... its really annoying.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2014
fahwahx:
Solution way for helping me, my 9800 is aways in safemode. Nd. When it has enter safe mode it will beging to hot nd drains battery. Pls assist me.
your back button has a problem...change ur casing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIZGUY69(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=48]Yesterday I encountered a problem with my
phone: I have full service and I can make
phone calls, download, and use internet
without a problem. I can also receive
messages, but anytime I try to send it seems
as if it doesn't even make an effort trying to
send. It instantly says 'message not sent'. I
have factory reset my phone 3 times since
then.
I can't figure out what could cause this....its
really frustrating...please help.[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]Yesterday I encountered a problem with my
phone: I have full service and I can make
phone calls, download, and use internet
without a problem. I can also receive
messages, but anytime I try to send it seems
as if it doesn't even make an effort trying to
send. It instantly says 'message not sent'. I
have factory reset my phone 3 times since
then.
I can't figure out what could cause this....its
really frustrating...please help.[/size]
contact your service provider for message centre number and save it in ur message settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls engineers my BOLD2 doesn't accept any
memorycard,its always showing cannot be accessed
due to fatal error. I have tried to repair and format
but it also shows fail. Pls what is the cause and
solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
morganist99:
contact your service provider for message centre number and save it in ur message settings
thanks bro.
i just did that, still waiting for there messages though.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arogunmasa(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am having issues with my blackberry 9360.I think this issue started when I changed the power port.
1. The b3 drains quickly even if in switch off mode it will charge then stop.
2. The fone seems not to charge anymore despite the fact that it shows the charging icon. These are new b3s. I returned it to the repair shop and they see it hold a charge for few mins so deny there is an issue
Pls I nid help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wunmzynizzle: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls my bb5 battery is bad can it be changed?or what do u suggest I do?thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1224) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.