Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1365012 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drizzy009: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
My phone doesn't detect sim cards anymore, due to NVRAM
files missing
I just don't know how this happened....I just fixed my
"build.prop" issue myself.... I've been trying to download
vcom drivers, but no luck...I have imei and sn writer , Maui
meta 3G , also sn_station ...but they won't work without
without the vcom drivers....pls assist me..
Even mtk droid tools won't work....it says pttycmd1 device not
found
Moreover can flashing a new ROM to my phone make it work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samtobh:

if your f6 is in good condition, I can teach u how to create it yourself

can one create recovery image himself/herself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stan4stan: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2014
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
pls do you know were i can change my kindle fire tab screen by amazon in lag ? specific place or person i can call?thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
drizzy009:
My phone doesn't detect sim cards anymore, due to NVRAM
files missing
I just don't know how this happened....I just fixed my
"build.prop" issue myself.... I've been trying to download
vcom drivers, but no luck...I have imei and sn writer , Maui
meta 3G , also sn_station ...but they won't work without
without the vcom drivers....pls assist me..
Even mtk droid tools won't work....it says pttycmd1 device not
found
Moreover can flashing a new ROM to my phone make it work

Get your phone type and change d stock ROM or recovery img
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Wise up bro, why can't you? Its just a simple modification of the existing stock recovery image. wink
Hawlahscho:

Wise up bro, why can't you? Its just a simple modification of the existing stock recovery image.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
plz help,i dont knw the meanin of dis. It appeared on my fone,i tried to swipe off but e no gree. Plz help

Tecno Q1

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Helewud(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hawlahscho:

can't on at all? is it rooted?

No its not rooted, its doesnt on at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by beautychoco(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls, hw can i unlock my nokia lumia 520 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cheksem: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls how can i upgrade my samsung tab2 from verson 2.2 to verson 4 or above?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2014
stano2:
pls someone should pls help me out with the above

change your casing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Helewud:

No its not rooted, its doesnt on at all

When it's not rooted, Iono d way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Samtobh:

Wise up bro, why can't you? Its just a simple modification of the existing stock recovery image. wink
Wise up bro, why can't you? Its just a simple modification of the existing stock recovery image.

OK how is it done pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stanley102(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
nani667:

Take it to a Carlcare center
pls can u direct me to the carlcare center in benin city
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stanley102(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls, can anyone direct me to the calcare center in benin city
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshannel(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please Urgent help needed! My Gionee got stock on boot logo after I tried installing some hidden settings via root explorer by tampering with bootloop. I tried wipe/reset but its still stock. So I've downloaded my phones Costom rom but clueless on how to unbrick cos I tried restoring via engineering but it wasn't successful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Good evening. I'm here to assist those using TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL PHONES. I am an engineer at Carlcare which is at 77 Opebi road Ikeja, Lagos. If you have any problems with your phone you can reach me via 08038603994 and I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't brick phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darey04(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Dont knw what wrong wit ma bb bold 2 it doesnt boot , it only display red led 4 lyk a minute n later goes off and on again . Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donkunxex(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
hi,guys....hope dis thread is still helping bb users...ok,i bought a uk used bb bold 5 9900 yesterday,d fone worked well until wen i got home...now d phone is nt booting,d red light aint blinking...i can only hear a faint sound wenn d phone is plugged to a power source,its just as if d phone ix dead...i bought a new battery and im still experiencing d same tin...dunno what to do again..and i dont understand how bb works cos i just migrated from andriod......pls help me oooo....guys,i cant go back to computer village atleast for now cos im presently in abk...pls guys what do u tink zz wrong wit my phone.......pls sumone should help asap...tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DanMaikudi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pls hw posible is it to chnj ma samsung galaxy s3 screen @ d rate of 10000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ozo13(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2014
angryplease guys jus bot infinix zero last week n now one of d sim slot ain't working again.wat can I do abt it.I fink its a hardware problem cos of d way I handled it wn I was trying to change a sim
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2014
Deshannel:
Please Urgent help needed! My Gionee got stock on boot logo after I tried installing some hidden settings via root explorer by tampering with bootloop. I tried wipe/reset but its still stock. So I've downloaded my phones Costom rom but clueless on how to unbrick cos I tried restoring via engineering but it wasn't successful.

av you done it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heykims(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello guys, my phantom pad N9 is really giving me a lot of headache now wt its battery inconsistencies.
I may charge for more dn 8 hrs yet it won't reach 100℅, in fact d % may just increase by say 5% after hours of charging.
I believe it might be calibration problem so I exhausted d battery to zero level nd then charge but it hardly reach 100% after several hours of charge. Even in occasional situations where it reaches 100%, I might switch it on to see like 10% nd d battery then depletes nd phone gives off within about 30 minutes of use. In fact it even continues depleting while being charged again.
At times I see 0% on switching d tab on after I've charged it switched off.
Then, if its switched off nd is charged, it can't be switched on if removed from power source, it requires being connected to power source to switch on.
All this problem actually started after I used power bank wen I travelled to a town wt poor power supply. HELP PLS!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by detunj: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2014
I just got a new to my fone.......and it dosnt bring service but recognize d network(mtn/glo/airtel/whateva) but it writes no service.....and dere won't be any signal.....kindly!!!! Please!!!!! Help!!!! A!!!! Broda!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by detunj: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
I just got a new rom to my fone.......and it dosnt bring service but recognize d network(mtn/glo/airtel/whateva) but it writes no service.....and dere won't be any signal.....kindly!!!! Please!!!!! Help!!!! A!!!! Broda!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
ozo13:
angryplease guys jus bot infinix zero last week n now one of d sim slot ain't working again.wat can I do abt it.I fink its a hardware problem cos of d way I handled it wn I was trying to change a sim

It's a hardware issue (one of many very common issues), take it to Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings11ng(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
detunj:
I just got a new rom to my fone.......and it dosnt bring service but recognize d network(mtn/glo/airtel/whateva) but it writes no service.....and dere won't be any signal.....kindly!!!! Please!!!!! Help!!!! A!!!! Broda!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!! grin
Google how to change your phone's Imei, then input ur phone's Imei n network will be restored
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EHITZ(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please, i need a solution to my Samsung phone, it goes randomly into flight mode, and for that period, i can't call or receive calls. Its really getting on my nerves. Any solutions please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
plz someone should help me my htc droid incredible 2 has bricked o.. This mornin i tried to wipe the phone and it show wiping sdcard android secure so i quickly remove my memory card and since then it has hang in htc logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by detunj: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
kings11ng:
Google how to change your phone's Imei, then input ur phone's Imei n network will be restored
aiit.....can u pls guide ah just recovered my fone frm a hard brick....ah dnt wnt to brick dis device again grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
bobo65:

leave d current WhatsApp on Ur phone, then goto WhatsApp.com and download the WhatsApp for blackberry there

it should replace the current one

if symptoms persist, flash the phone

dude, I have with me a torch 1 that boot loops. When you put in the battery, the notification light blinks and rather than boot up, it just keeps on blinking over and over. Can you drop a link to a place where there's a step by step on how to fix please I no sabi the way of all this OS7 below blackberry abeg. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Choba:
plz someone should help me my htc droid incredible 2 has bricked o.. This mornin i tried to wipe the phone and it show wiping sdcard android secure so i quickly remove my memory card and since then it has hang in htc logo

eeya is it mtk phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EHITZ(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
EHITZ:
Please, i need a solution to my Samsung phone, it goes randomly into flight mode, and for that period, i can't call or receive calls. Its really getting on my nerves. Any solutions please?

please guys, address this issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.