Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1371666 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
greenalwaz:
pls i was trying to install an app on my android fone and it ws tellin i should free some space ,i did by uninstall all d app i downloaded b4. Still d same thg and i want to remove sum of d app dt came with d fone but i dont know how to do it,can sum1 help me...

Download "root browser" from playstore
At times (not every time), to install the app, you may need
to free up some space like uninstalling an app you know
you can easily reinstall
Then open and grant supersu
Select data
Scroll down a little bit and select "log_other_mode"
Select every file you see there and delete all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Please can someone guide me on this cwm stuff...or a link where I can read a comprehensive but simple steps on how to go about it...
I don't understand a thing, everything is messed up to me
cwm recovery, ROM flashing, recovery image, custom ROM, custom recovery....

I'm very much interested in this because I want to backup my phone in case...and to do this, I learnt that I need cwm recovery bla bla bla

I've got a rooted phantom A2

Abeg, abere ona kii sina (One that asks for direction doesn't get lost)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenalwaz: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2014
funkyjms:

Download "root browser" from playstore
At times (not every time), to install the app, you may need
to free up some space like uninstalling an app you know
you can easily reinstall
Select data
Scroll down a little bit and select "log_other_mode"
Select every file you see there and delete all
Thanks so much,sir.I will gladly giv it a try....E se pupo!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
I tot i wud get help from here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshannel(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hawlahscho:

av you done it
yes I
have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajide99(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
I Av Lumia 630, d touch is cracked n d screen or
digitizer still function (displayin) I need d touch
change, anyone knw a gud to change for me with
reasonable price. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Julius262(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2014
My infinix zero 8-1 don fall break. The touch pad is not working again. Please how can i 'unroot' it so that i can take it to calcare? Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hsquare305(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2014
pls help me out my tecno F5 is not saving my contact anymore... it saying can't save contact while airplane mode is on... and my airplane mode is not on pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EHITZ(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
morganist99:
GO TO UR SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE U DIDN'T ACTIVATE ANY TIMER FOR FLIGHT MODE....IF SYMPTOMS PERSISTS,RESET UR PHONE

How do i find the timer settimg for flight mode on my samsung infuse? Haven't seen anything like that before.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolustx(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls how can I make my mtn BBC subscription watch videos on youtube
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by poik(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2014
My Nokia 701 does not connect to the net with my sim card, but does so when another is inserted. I used the sim for a blackberry before the 701. The settings are all correct. What can be done? Thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
EHITZ:

How do i find the timer settimg for flight mode on my samsung infuse? Haven't seen anything like that before.
FROM ANDROID 4.2.2 AND ABOVE FLIGHT TIMER IS ADDED IN THE PHONE SETTINGS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
greenalwaz:
pls i was trying to install an app on my android fone and it ws tellin i should free some space ,i did by uninstall all d app i downloaded b4. Still d same thg and i want to remove sum of d app dt came with d fone but i dont know how to do it,can sum1 help me...
Have you removed them now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
funkyjms:
Please can someone guide me on this cwm stuff...or a link where I can read a comprehensive but simple steps on how to go about it...
I don't understand a thing, everything is messed up to me
cwm recovery, ROM flashing, recovery image, custom ROM, custom recovery....

I'm very much interested in this because I want to backup my phone in case...and to do this, I learnt that I need cwm recovery bla bla bla

I've got a rooted phantom A2

Abeg, abere ona kii sina (One that asks for direction doesn't get lost)

how far, has anybody offered d help?
if no, whatsapp me here for step by step tutorial 08179008388.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fatherabraham16: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
PLS I NEED YOUR HELP,I USE THE INFINIX ALPHA X570 WHICH HAS 16GB MEMORY,BUT DOES NOT USE AN SDCARD,I HAVE 10GB MEMORY BUT WHEN EVER I WANT TO UPDATE MY APPS,IT KEEPS SHOWING ME INSUFFICIENT MEMORY SPACE,WHAT CAN I DO COS I HAVE 10GB ON THE PHONE MEMORY?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
engineers in house I greet u all....
pls mtn sim refused to work on my Verizon bold 5....
I tried to check my account balance buts it is calling it...like a phone call...I need help on how to resolve this issue
.and I subscribed on the phone its not working at all.
I got the phone from USA last week.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by REX106(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
i need gravity box compatible with Android 4.4.2

Note [=#990000][/color]:not Android 4.4.4
bt Android 4.4.2[color=#000099][/color]
plz guys..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Plz help,my contacts on sim 1 & 2 refuse to load on my fone,its just all blank,cant call

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenalwaz: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hawlahscho:
Thks 4ur concern,i downloaded d root browser and trying to ffg d steps but i cudn't.Any alternative pls.Cos he said i should open and grad supersu( what does open and grad supersu means?I'm sorry not tech inclined),i think i lost it frm dat step....pls any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by khenzini(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls can i root my mtn sm@rt 720i if so pls gve m d procedure,also my sm@rt 720i only use 3g if an mtn sim is inserted to sim1 any oda sim wil be d usual 2g netwrk pls help m
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Somebody pls help am not able to open files transferred to my phone through bluetooth
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2014
greenalwaz:
Thks 4ur concern,i downloaded d root browser and trying to ffg d steps but i cudn't.Any alternative pls.Cos he said i should open and grad supersu( what does open and grad supersu means?I'm sorry not tech inclined),i think i lost it frm dat step....pls any help

Sorry, I can't remember our conversation again. What's d main problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Julius262(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Guys, my brother's Tecno H7 screen broke. He wants to take it to carcare in Abuja, but the phone was rooted before the screen broke. Now the touch pad isn't working again. So I wanna know if they will fix it for free since he rooted the device already.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fatherabraham16: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
help me with my INFINIX
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fatherabraham16: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
HELP ME WITH MY INFINIX ALPHA X570,I CANT UPDATE EVEN WHEN I HAVE MORE THAN 10GB MEMORY ON IT PLS HELP COS THERE IS NO SPACE FOR SD CARD.WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcbussy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please does any 1 have an idea of how much it would cost to replace the touchscreen of Xperia Z?...I mean the outer screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcbussy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:
Guys, my brother's Tecno H7 screen broke. He wants to take it to carcare in Abuja, but the phone was rooted before the screen broke. Now the touch pad isn't working again. So I wanna know if they will fix it for free since he rooted the device already.

even if it's not rooted,i don't think a broken screen can be replaced for free cos it's not a factory defect. it takes negligence and carelessness to break the screen of a phone.

so just take it there and make sure u have some money. I don't see a way of getting it fixed free of charge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenalwaz: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hawlahscho:

pls i was trying to install an app on my
android fone and it ws tellin i should free
some space ,i did by uninstall all d app i
downloaded b4. Still d same thg and i
want to remove sum of d app dt came
with d fone but i dont know how to do
it,can sum1 help me... :14am On Nov 19
funkyjms:
Download "root browser" from
playstore
At times (not every time), to install the
app, you may need
to free up some space like uninstalling
an app you know
you can easily reinstall
Select data
Scroll down a little bit and select
"log_other_mode"
Select every file you see there and
delete Sir,sorry i cudnt get across to since morg cos of ofiz issue.Hope u now understand my plight..thks as i await ur reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenalwaz: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Sorry, I can't remember our conversation again. What's d main problem
Hope u remeba nw.Really i ws trying to install whatsapp on my fone nd it ws saying i shud free sum space b4i cud,then i removed every app ve downloadd b4 nd yet i cudnt install d whatsapp. so i tried to removed sum of d app dt came with d fone to free sum space, that i cud't do.......Can u help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
plz guyz ,hw much will it cost to buy curve 4 casing nd ba3,,ur response is urgently needed my fellow nairalanders
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Julius262(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mcbussy:

even if it's not rooted,i don't think a broken screen can be replaced for free cos it's not a factory defect. it takes negligence and carelessness to break the screen of a phone.

so just take it there and make sure u have some money. I don't see a way of getting it fixed free of charge.
thanks for ur contribution bruh! I appreciate. So dat means they won't fix it for free? But infinix are fixing it for free shaa...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
greenalwaz:
Hope u remeba nw.Really i ws trying to install whatsapp on my fone nd it ws saying i shud free sum space b4i cud,then i removed every app ve downloadd b4 nd yet i cudnt install d whatsapp. so i tried to removed sum of d app dt came with d fone to free sum space, that i cud't do.......Can u help me out

yea I can. have u rooted your phone? if yes, download root uninstaller pro

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1224) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.