Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345827 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimkay83(m): 3:54am On Dec 14, 2014
Experts....who can help fix the broken screen.
slimkay83:
I have a broken screen Samsung s4 that I want to replace. Experts in the house, pls help!
Am in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
slimkay83:

Are u serious you want to change it,if yes then contact me on 07033185680

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
CuteDude53:
Pls my google play refuses to open. What can i do?

bobo65:

till today
i haven't found a solution to this problem
ill advice u reload ur gApp (Google apps)

Lol...
Okay, download (via Google, can't post link, I fear spambotgrin) and install lucky patcher
Open and grant supersu request provided your phone is rooted
At the bottom, select "block advertisements"
Select "clear the local host files"

Sign in your Google account, your playstore should be working fine

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kola86(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls engineers in d house I need help o.my guonee p4 is saying memory full while I still a lot of space both on my sd card and Fone memory.pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kola86:
Pls engineers in d house I need help o.my guonee p4 is saying memory full while I still a lot of space both on my sd card and Fone memory.pls

Flip back the pages
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
bobo65:

prolly water or dust or d camera is now faulty

ok, if it's dusty how do i clean it properly. nd if it is cos d camera is faulty can it be repaired at a phone repair shop?.

btw...i uninstalled d camera software in hopes dat i will reinstall in case d prob is from d software. funny enuf d camera is still in operation nd av nt bin able to reinstall d camera apk i backuped.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sweezys: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please Any anybody no how much I can get Tecno

S3 touch pad buy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Octaevius:

ok, if it's dusty how do i clean it properly. nd if it is cos d camera is faulty can it be repaired at a phone repair shop?.

btw...i uninstalled d camera software in hopes dat i will reinstall in case d prob is from d software. funny enuf d camera is still in operation nd av nt bin able to reinstall d camera apk i backuped.

tecno phones tho
ill advice u change the camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2014
sweezys:
Please Any anybody no how much I can get Tecno

S3 touch pad buy

abt 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
slimkay83:

just call the number that was given to u
d guy na badt guy for screen work
professionalism and perfection is his watch word
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victorix(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2014
CuteDude53:
Pls my google play refuses to open. What can i do?

i always have dis problem, but its so easy to solve, jst follow dis instruction(yr phone must be rooted)

The problem is from yr Host, its a file in yr root folder, so u have to open the file, edit it by putting jst #.

Detailed explaination

using a file xplorer Open etc/hosts and edit the file. Just put #
before 74.125.93.113
android.clients.google.com.
And save it.
Edited file should look like this:

#74.125.93.113
android.clients.google.com
(dont change any thing apart from jts puting #, dont even change the number)
after then restart yr phone, yr google play should start working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kola86(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2014
funkyjms:

Flip back the pages
which page pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimkay83(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Have done just that. God bless you bro!
bobo65:

just call the number that was given to u
d guy na badt guy for screen work
professionalism and perfection is his watch word
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinswaggs(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
pls i need help. I just got a Spark COO2 from Konga, tz been 10days now, and i just opened the phone in the mawning to cee something lyk circluar orange ink kinda stain inside the phone screen at the center. And that place keeps pressing any button that appears at the middle of my screen. The phone still ons and it works but that middle part keeps pressing on its own. Any advice on what i can do?

And i stay in Abuja btw, Carl care couldnt fix it, they said only Tecno and Infinix they deal with
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amparas(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Got a bricked Android Smart Phone ? Learn how to flash it from here
http://amparasroms..com/2014/12/flash-mediatek-mtk-android-phones-with.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chrisnando: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Someone should pls help me, I accidentally put my motorola droid xt912 to USA band now it can't accept any other sim card in Nigeria. Any solution on how to unlock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EHITZ(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kindly analyse this phone information to me in details before i choose to buy it. And is it true tnat Galaxy S4 Phones overheat alot?[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
EHITZ:
Kindly analyse this phone information to me in details before i choose to buy it. And is it true tnat Galaxy S4 Phones overheat alot?[color=#006600][/color]

Seems legit ✔

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
bobo65:

tecno phones tho
ill advice u change the camera

xo it can be changed at a repair shop? Av asked people nd dey were sayin it cant be changed or repaired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Octaevius:

xo it can be changed at a repair shop? Av asked people nd dey were sayin it cant be changed or repaired

as I said
I aint really into tecno n mtk devices
samsung n blackberry cameras are sold and are detachable
ill advice u sell d phone to someone dat aint really into camera and get a better device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
opptinmer:
my galaxy s3 sim tray is bad. dime pins got damaged. can it be repaired or does the whole board have to be changed?

it can be changed
enter computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
akinswaggs:
pls i need help. I just got a Spark COO2 from Konga, tz been 10days now, and i just opened the phone in the mawning to cee something lyk circluar orange ink kinda stain inside the phone screen at the center. And that place keeps pressing any button that appears at the middle of my screen. The phone still ons and it works but that middle part keeps pressing on its own. Any advice on what i can do?

And i stay in Abuja btw, Carl care couldnt fix it, they said only Tecno and Infinix they deal with

I wont advice anyone I know to buy phones that dont have care centres
ur screen is damaged
the problem is dat its spare parts are not available
contact konga cos d phone is under warranty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
please help me with nokia asha 311 doesn't calibrate. how much will it cost me 2 repair it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toastino: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
@ eherbal,two things might be involved. it's either you are yet to get the best quality (original) battery for the phone or your phones needs to be serviced. Try and buy from mabtech. http://mobilephones.mabtechgroup.com.ng or call 08034254002
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2014
bobo65:

as I said
I aint really into tecno n mtk devices
samsung n blackberry cameras are sold and are detachable
ill advice u sell d phone to someone dat aint really into camera and get a better device

oiit, tanx bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
My samsung s4 screen just go blank,,,any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2014
opptinmer:
my galaxy s3 sim tray is bad. dime pins got damaged. can it be repaired or does the whole board have to be changed?

it is separate from the board and can be fixed on its own. I had mine fixed for 3500.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Habayomie:
My samsung s4 screen just go blank,,,any help
buy a new screen sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
ebab:
buy a new screen sir
pls hw much wil dat cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
funkyjms:

Flip back the pages

Do you change smart phone screen? like Sony Xperia Z1?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebab:
buy a new screen sir

Called you concerning the Z1 screen (Xperia)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.