Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346042 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TK16(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Please guys, I need this help ASAP. I need a phone flashing software, and a few firmwares, please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amazingmike(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2014
That was what I thought. I used a friend's pin, it was still inactive but then she sent me a request, I saw it

I updated the BBM, no change[/it's simple, anytime you enter a BBM pin, just tap the pin again, and the send option will appear ]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Please I need the engineers in the room to help me with this. I bought 3pcs of an iphone 6 clone but 1 of them is faulty. At first it took about a day of charging nd discharging b4 d phone could turn on as a result of flat battery, after countinous charging the phone went off immediately after reaching 100% and hasn't come on since then. Please how do I go about it. The remaining 2 are working perfectly.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinswaggs(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Honexdos:
....mine is having the same problem, how did you go about it cos I tried opening it but to no avail.....08062263480, flash me twice I'll call u back. Thanks.

The Bottom line is that the Tab isnt good and strong, i fixed mine succesfully and the stuff kept occuring and after opening and fixing severally the screen now shows blanck, no display just black lighgt.

but if u want to go ahead, sinply fix something like a knife ayt one edge of the screen and try to open gentle(it uses gum and no screw) after that open it and be careful at the bottom cuz its connected there, after opening disconnect the two connecting wires at the bottom and detach the screen, the try to open the LCD from the screen glass starting from the top gently until u see the ink stuff dissappear, after that fix it back and connect it the way u disconnected it and on your tab it should work.

You can also watch this video tutorial(tho is for ipad mini, but the spark tab is a clone so its the same).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwbLFvMItkU
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sniperde2nd(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
hello guys I've got a big problem I tried flashing cwm on my phone after getting the green circle of OK I tried putting on my phone but nothing happened as of right now the phone does not come on , it does not charge, it can only be detected by so flash tool I don't know what to do I'll appreciate any help I can get the phone is techno p5+ the chip model is mt6572 thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OversightTM(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Pls help out engineers... I use d jiayu g2f wcdma version and i did a change of imei on sim 1 port to enable me use the glo bis since my sim 2 port doesn't support 3g. Everything was working perfectly until recently when i discovered that sim 2(mtn) is always being shut(as if there's no network coverage on d sim). But anytime i switch sim 1 data to gsm only, sim 2 comes up back(with network coverage) and when set to 3g, sim 2 shuts out. And at other times d sim 2 might av network coverage 4 a while even when sim 1 is on 3g;but only 4 a while.. The sim 2 will jst be searching 4 network but to no avail. What could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2014
sniperde2nd:
hello guys I've got a big problem I tried flashing cwm on my phone after getting the green circle of OK I tried putting on my phone but nothing happened as of right now the phone does not come on , it does not charge, it can only be detected by so flash tool I don't know what to do I'll appreciate any help I can get the phone is techno p5+ the chip model is mt6572 thanks in anticipation.
Did you backup the original ROM before flashing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
vickers95:
my 9930 crashed , it displays red light but doesn't come on. I gave it to some guy who tried to flash it but he said it didn't past the update stage.... another opened it but still couldn't fix it.I'm just confusedI used different batteries....same problem persisted
Am afraid to say your phone z DEAD.......**stand to be corrected**
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sniperde2nd(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samtobh:

Did you backup the original ROM before flashing?
Yes I did
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I tried updating a custom rom (beanstalk rom) on my rooted SGH I747 running J.B4.1 it didnt work nd the phone got stuck in bootloop, pls i need help in flashing it back to stock rom.. tried some tutorials on XDA but to no avail.. SO CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT PLS ? im at lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Wizkhalifa2:
I tried updating a custom rom (beanstalk rom) on my rooted SGH I747 running J.B4.1 it didnt work nd the phone got stuck in bootloop, pls i need help in flashing it back to stock rom.. tried some tutorials on XDA but to no avail.. SO CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT PLS ? im at lagos.

dats a cdma phone I guess
how are u using it
with visafone?

anyways had same probs
got it fixed at c.villa for 1k
call 08174495163
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickers95(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
NEquity:
Am afraid to say your phone z DEAD.......**stand to be corrected**

I guess so, because all the repair are not workibg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by casid: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have a nexus 4 with a broken screen and back cover. I'm not really concerned with the back but the front. Can anyone give me the price(fair) of fixing the screen and the back,,
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
payg nt working again
who has same issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Samfilo31:
payg nt working again
who has same issue

Wetin concern Payg with this thread ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
By guys pls help me.....
I download backstab in rar format...pls tell me how to install it..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AwesomeRomeo: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls help me. How can i unbrick my HTC T528w? It got stocked on the HTC logo. Tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2014
vickers95:

I guess so, because all the repair are not workibg
it's been a major problem of 9930 n 9900
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2014
bobo65:

its a software issue
flash the phone
tried it but didn't work.......think It's Nokia's issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickers95(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2014
NEquity:
it's been a major problem of 9930 n 9900

moving to android. no time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydee991: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
I am going to destroy the whole phones in the universe

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/7652
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
vickers95:

moving to android. no time
I still find android better........just for the part that it consumes data
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2014
plz help my fellow nairalanders,i intentionally wiped my curve 7 buh since then i cnt browse with d default web browser and can not dwnld in blackberry application world,all it keep sayin is 'No cache credentials'
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
nani667:

Wetin concern Payg with this thread ?
na only u waka kum.. hope ur nt alone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ghazali34(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls i jst want 2 confirm if tecno h6 calibrator/LCD can be change without buying it wit the d screen?

Because some phones LCD are attached to the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArxHead(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY") further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

Please, my fellow guys... do anyone have a work-around to this problem. im thinking there might have been this kind of problem in the past. please, phone gurus, i need your help.

Thanks and God Bless in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
ArxHead:
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY"wink further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

Please, my fellow guys... do anyone have a work-around to this problem. im thinking there might have been this kind of problem in the past. please, phone gurus, i need your help.

Thanks and God Bless in advance.

So basically you didn't test the device before the guy left..... You just did the deal based on faith....

There are people that can unlock it for you.... It can also be done by yourself online.... It's not free....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salamudeen(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
HELLO ANY1

SOME1 SENT ME GALAXY S3I9305 FROM UK I DONT KNOW WHICH NETWORK ITS LOCKED TO BUT ANYTIME I START THE PHONE IT WOULD PROMPT ME WITH NETWORK UNLOCK PIN...

THE THING IS NOW AM LOOKING FOR WHO SELL NETWORK UNLOCK PIN AM READY TO BUY BUT NOT MORE THAN 3K... SELLERS ON EBAY HAS IT BUT ALL OF THE SELLERS THEE ARE ON HOLIDAY BUT I JUST WANTED TO UNLOCK THE PHONE WITHIN TWO DAYS

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY1 IS AVAILABLE
cry cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
pls guys i need answers

tellsblinks:
By guys pls help me.....
I download backstab in rar format...pls tell me how to install it..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idenyijoshua(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year
ppls, does anyone know how much it would cost to replace Techno F7's calibrator?
THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.