Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353682 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
melicent:
my phone receipt has lost. hope it wont be a barrier
Hi! Pls take your warranty card with you if your receipt is lost. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jballz: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
I did a factory reset for my phone when it seemed it was Infected with a virus from the internet.But after the factory reset my Xperia sl does not connect to 3g network anymore only to 2g.Tried flashing the phone but the problem persist.Plz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaymharx23(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
good morning, I'm in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state and I'm having a screen problem with my infinix zero which fell down... I took it to a repairer and he said I should bring 14,500 for the repair
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIZGUY69(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=24]Hello! anytime I switch on my phone, it will be showing : Unfortunately, Google play store has stopped. even though its not causing any problem, I no like am. any help[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by refreshrate: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
nani667:

⬇⬇⬇⬇

LG SERVICE CENTER

Truly thankful for this got to the LG service center in computer village before they closed by 12.30 today (just glad the elections are here finally so we can all get back to our lives) and yep i got the brand new battery there! Thank you so much and God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ajebutter002(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Please help me out I don't know what's wrong my bb q5 v been putting this up for days now http://www.bberror.com/ bb10- 0015 please how can I help this situation Fast reply please thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
HELP my camera is not sWapping
back and front I noticed that the icon for swapping back and front is not showing
I uses an Injoo note
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ekmaxop: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after or before (com.) den click

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by top4b: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello the engineers in house, pls help, this itel fone of mine is proving too stubborn, I cant root the fone, how do I root it? I have tried different rooting apps such as framaroot, I root, universal root.... But I isn't rooting still pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanxebony(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls i need calcare adress 4 my opsson iv8800 and anyone wt d idea of its screen size
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tegamarro(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Hello! anytime I switch on my phone, it will be showing : Unfortunately, Google play store has stopped. even though its not causing any problem, I no like am. any help[/size]
uninstall google play find some on thats uses same type of ur phone and use xender or flash share to get it back..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tegamarro(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
top4b:
Hello the engineers in house, pls help, this itel fone of mine is proving too stubborn, I cant root the fone, how do I root it? I have tried different rooting apps such as framaroot, I root, universal root.... But I isn't rooting still pls help me
google kingroot chinese app or root master . Shiekena
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIZGUY69(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
tegamarro:

uninstall google play find some on thats uses same type of ur phone and use xender or flash share to get it back..
Mehn Gracias.
will do that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello guys, I use a samsung galaxy s3 with OS 4.3 and few days ago, I put it on and it asked to erase my phone memory cos it was corrupted. I did that before the phone eventually powered up. 
I need to retrieve some audio recordings and other very impt info from the phone. 
I got softwares online that could do that but my phone won't enter the debugging mode. I tried all the methods I saw online but it still won't. 
Can any one be of help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]Pls help me send ur build.prop file for Infinix hot note to my mail here...I messed up mine, now having a bootloop

damochewinner@gmail.com

I take God beg you[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls I need someone to help root my Samsung galaxy s3. I'll pay for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vhickky(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello everyone, my playstore doesn't download files,it keeps saying download failed error 454 or something
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Swaggzkid: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Gurus abeg Mtn might kill me if I contd. with them, wat I mean in essence is that I need. Av bought a Glo line and I want to migrate to that dia OVERLOAD package, and please I want to ask if the overload subscription dey work for BB wela. Cos if I subscribe Bis for MTN for one month e nor dey reach wen e go finish .

Need responses. Thanks 垧
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shellliver: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who knows where I can fix the touch of Nokia X2 in Ibadan, the screen is still ok, but not responding to a broken touch.

2. Around how much does it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abduzee419: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
[b][/b]My Gowin phone is showing android system has been re-burned and modified please deport re bush machine,is shutting down. And then shut down it self why? Pls call 08184385333My Gowin phone is showing android system has been re-burned and modified please deport re bush machine,is shutting down. And then shut down it self why? Pls call 08184385333My Gowin phone is showing android system has been re-burned and modified please deport re bush machine,is shutting down. And then shut down it self why? Pls call 08184385333
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Lmao. Nawa you oh. . . You funny die.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
top4b:

Oga Mi sir... You sure say na Iroot? Coz that App is known for its ability to root the most stubborn phones of the 21st century. . . Anyways, if you tried it, and it didn't work, I'd Suggest KingRoot.
An Advantage is that the SuperUser (KingUser) of KingRoot is in English. unlike Iroot. Make sure your Network Reception is good, before starting the rooting process, better still Use WiFi. It should Work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rohteem03(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
my tecno P5 goes off frequently and drains the battery... Any solution pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temmy1234: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Can somebody give me link to download working whatsaap for Asa 200
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cuteid(f): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Plz enginers in d aws some tried unloking my fone with d wrong code n nw t telling me 2 enta my google acc n d data of d fone s off plz aws aw can u hlp me.the fone is panasonic p07-c.need hlp plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dennistar(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
please bros help mw
I tried installing a custom font on my s3 mini with ifont and after installation it asked me to reboot for changes to take place and I rebooted only for my phone to b stuck on booting. please what do I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Doughyeenbae(f): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello,I use a techno phantom AIII(m9)
it has internal memory issues...and I have flashed it a couple of times all to no avail..factory reset almost all the time ...and am beginning to think its more than just flashing
most times, it cripples the phone and I have to switch off for some time before I can even make a call...its that bad...I have uninstalled all applications...same thing..I need urgent help.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fharmah(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
pls my device pipo m8 pro hangs on booting it wont get to d menu ,tried every tin it doesnt work help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by linhoults: 2:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I need a help please. I just got Itel I note, am unable to change d imei number using mobile uncle and also I have tried rooting it but am unable to do so. Pls who can help me out. As far as i know, iPhone data eraser is the best software available for erasing notes on iPhone. I have tried it for several times and there is no single time it let me down.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adimonyemma: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello engineers, pls, my htc desire keeps getting all these unsolicited app adverts. Au do i make it stop. Tin is, I dont know which app is prompting the adverts. Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
My iRulu tablet screen just broke nd its no more working.pls where can I repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ausra(f): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: frankobobby(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.