Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350640 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandrex(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2011
pls i have a blackberry storm 1 and 2 but have same problem with camera and i dont know if its repaireable, ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandrex(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
pls i dnt know if its advisable to change blackberry storm 1 and 2 camera, pls i need ur advise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aze16: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
please what is the code to subscribe for zain a week data plan and how much does it charge? pls urgent reply. thnks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Image123(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hey someone just blew one my phone, sonyericsson. My charger got damaged and he just yanked it apart and plugged it direct like he's hypnotized. The phone isn't/didn't smell but it's off. It gets hot except battery is removed. Two people told me the phone's gone. Is there any repair hope?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clip: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
image123,
the phone can still be fix. Where do live?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
i upgraded my samsung i780, worked for 1 hour and went dead and wont come on again, what can i do, someone said i can flash it with JTAG. but i dont know where i can get it done, pls help, i live in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kegbeyale: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2011
am using bb storm 2 d battery dnt last i wanna ask maybe unw wat to do or u gonna sell me original battery dis is my pin:32252fod
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
brandrex:

pls i dnt know if its advisable to change blackberry storm 1 and 2 camera, pls i need your advise
hw is d camera doing?
Image123:

Hey someone just blew one my phone, sonyericsson. My charger got damaged and he just yanked it apart and plugged it direct like he's hypnotized. The phone isn't/didn't smell but it's off. It gets hot except battery is removed. Two people told me the phone's gone. Is there any repair hope?

sorry, d fone is gone. no solution.

Theboynextdoor:

i upgraded my samsung i780, worked for 1 hour and went dead and wont come on again, what can i do, someone said i can flash it with JTAG. but i dont know where i can get it done, pls help, i live in lagos

take it to computer village. if u are afraid of them, kindly hook me up.

kegbeyale:

am using bb storm 2 d battery dnt last i wanna ask maybe unw wat to do or u gonna sell me original battery dis is my pin:32252fod

u can get follow say around 1500.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Image123(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2011
Pelumiv:

sorry, d fone is gone. no solution.
clip:

image123,
the phone can still be fix. Where do live?
Thanks both. I stay in lagos but currently out of town.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pkv(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2011
Does any1 knows how much it costs on d average 2 replace d inner screen of an E90 Communicator, smashd mine when i sat on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsilly(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
My phone is nt letting me use the app access menu on application
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammytop1: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
Pls I need help my BB Tour keypad light somtimes off and on by itself and d camera flash light is always on I can't put it off. Help is urgently needed. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suze(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2011
Pls I need help with my bold 1
Whenever I change my display picture on my own phone, it doesnt change on my bb contacts phones .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
pkv:

Does any1 knows how much it costs on d average 2 replace d inner screen of an E90 Communicator, smashd mine when i sat on it
Dont know at the moment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
kingsilly:

My phone is nt letting me use the app access menu on application
What phone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2011
sammytop1:

Pls I need help my BB Tour keypad light somtimes off and on by itself and d camera flash light is always on I can't put it off. Help is urgently needed. Thanks
What happened prior to the malfunction?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whiskystan: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
i want to install both android and windows mobile 6.1 os on my htc touch pro 2 the instructions am getting is so confusing please can you guys help me out by sending an address of any tech store in lagos i can take the phone to. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rhedsoul(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
i need to replace the battery of my iphone. Any expert in Lagos in the house?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ahetayo: 5:04am On Sep 27, 2011
I have a samsung corby that got spoilt by an electric surge while charging, can it still be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by masterp204: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
please i need a blackberry Bold 3 panel. my phone fell down and stopped working, please , i am in desperate need of it,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2011
What is the procedure to unlock curve 2 and if i am to take it to engineer how much will it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2011
It carries orange network from uk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
I suscribed for Airtel Bismonth on my Blackberry yesterday, and immediately i was asked to remove my battery which I did, when I swithed it on , the stuff is still not coming up.
All I can find is just the fomer GPRS sign , no changes, I called the Aitel customer care (nonsense) - no response!

Any idea ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IZUKWU(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
I am having a serious problem with my nokia N 70 i can't recieve message or send message with the phone.the screen keeps saying memory full,delete some data .the memory card is 2 G and just about a quarter of it is occuried but it does not accept more data.it keeps saying memory full delete some data or sometimes it says data base corrupted.i don't know what to do to the phone.any advice. Will flashing the phone help,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by automech: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
IZUKWU:

I am having a serious problem with my nokia N 70 i can't recieve message or send message with the phone.the screen keeps saying memory full,delete some data .the memory card is 2 G and just about a quarter of it is occuried but it does not accept more data.it keeps saying memory full delete some data or sometimes it says data base corrupted.i don't know what to do to the phone.any advice. Will flashing the phone help,
Change your message settings to memory card from phone memory.
Message>settings>other>memory in use.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by automech: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2011
lekanblaze:

I suscribed for Airtel Bismonth on my Blackberry yesterday, and immediately i was asked to remove my battery which I did, when I swithed it on , the stuff is still not coming up.
All I can find is just the fomer GPRS sign , no changes, I called the Aitel customer care (nonsense) - no response!

Any idea ?

What model of bb?
Check if you havent selected "2G" only.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by automech: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
masterp204:

please i need a blackberry Bold 3 panel. my phone fell down and stopped working, please , i am in desperate need of it,
If you are getting a panel, it means u r getting a complete phone.
do the maths. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by textmypage(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
what is the reset code for samsung.i mean the code to reset samsung phones to factory settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by textmypage(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
Can sb help me with the code to reset samsung?i mean the resetting code to reset samsung to factory settings.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
textmypage:

Can sb help me with the code to reset samsung?i mean the resetting code to reset samsung to factory settings.thanks

*2767*3855#

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.