Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348256 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandrex(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Hi, i dont know what is happening to my nokia n97, i cant dial out and i can pick my calls too due to the touch screen problm, it just stopped working, pls what can i do, , here is my email sojiddudesky@yahoo.com pls guide me on how to go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chi9ice(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
i need
kaspersky mobile anti virus license key for
nokia E71, i tried buying the license key
after i have installed the application on my
phone, with MTN,GLO,ETISALAT network
with this method of ONE-CLICK BUY and
the kaspersky is saying - The Subscription
Service Is Not Available For Your Mobile
Network Operator. Select Another
Activation Method Or Insert A Sim Of
Another Operator. And the only methods
in the kaspersky anti virus are ENTER
CODE, ONE-CLICK BUY, BUY ONLINE,
TRIAL VERSION. When i tried trial version
it says trial expired, and buy online it was
askin me of credit card number for paying
method, which i dont have (credit card) so
HELP me with the key to register it, and if
u know any GOOD mobile anti-virus that
have GOOD firewall please share it with
me, I have been using NETQIN which I have
upgraded to pro member and is up to
date، I recently found out that the firewall
is weak and the NETQIN can not even
detect latest virus, I have ESET Mobile
AntiVirus file with good firewall, but when I
install it, It was asking of registration
code, so I uninstalled it and install NETQIN؛
so please please help ME,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdsamad(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
I can't find any iphone specific topic quickly & i need this now. I just finished jailbreaking my iphone 3g with snowbreeze & it's fine, well except for the part where the sim is inaccessible. Every other thing is working. It shows one network bar one minute, 'no service' the next. I can't figure dis one out. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IZUKWU(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2011
How do i change my phones i p address
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oscarvicto(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2011
please i need help with my etisalat phone, when i make try to make calls, i can hear the person but he cant hear me, ive tried changing the mouthpiece but it doesnt work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2011
Good morning NLers! And happy new month! Please i think i have been having problem with my E63 Nokia. I just hacked the phone and i realized that every time i always have problem with java applications mostly opera. I hardly have any of these modded operas on my phone and it though installed but if i try to launch the application, it is either not open at all or/ and if i switch the phone, i may see that the application's disappeared. Most of these problems i had were always with opera. So i find it difficult to browse with operas. Pls help me! In fact i installed opera mini 6.1 from opera site and it's still the same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amujale(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2011
tunnex190:

Good morning NLers! And happy new month! Please i think i have been having problem with my E63 Nokia. I just hacked the phone and i realized that every time i always have problem with java applications mostly opera. I hardly have any of these modded operas on my phone and it though installed but if i try to launch the application, it is either not open at all or/ and if i switch the phone, i may see that the application's disappeared. Most of these problems i had were always with opera. So i find it difficult to browse with operas. Pls help me! In fact i installed opera mini 6.1 from opera site and it's still the same.

Have you tried a soft reset?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amujale(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Try a HARD-RESET

NOTE: Make a backup for all your important info; remove memory card also as this process will delete all user info.

Follow these instructions:

* At the standy screen tyype in: *#7370#

It will ask "restore all phone settings-phone will restart . . ."

*confirm this by pressing ok

Then it will ask for security code; the default security code => 12345

Hopefully this will work and you can re-install your favourite apps their-after.

disclaimer: the above instruction is strictly a response meant for tunnex 190; if you have a similar problem please state it on the thread including your phones make and model. I will NOT be held responsible for bricking your phone.

Hope this helps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2011
Amujale:

Try a HARD-RESET

NOTE: Make a backup for all your important info; remove memory card also as this process will delete all user info.

Follow these instructions:

* At the standy screen tyype in: *#7370#

It will ask "restore all phone settings-phone will restart . . ."

*confirm this by pressing ok

Then it will ask for security code; the default security code => 12345

Hopefully this will work and you can re-install your favourite apps their-after.

disclaimer: the above instruction is strictly a response meant for tunnex 190; if you have a similar problem please state it on the thread including your phones make and model. I will NOT be held responsible for bricking your phone.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your kindness! I have done that already. What am now experiencing is that when installed most javas, it is either one works for the other one to disappear or it doesn't open at all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tdigital(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] This is a good news for those of us who stay in Ngbo, Ezzamgbo, Ntezi, Ezza oshiegbe, Amuda and the sourrounding villager and towns. That u can now flash, unlock, repair and buy all ur phones, phone accessories and spare parts at TANGY DIGITA CONCEPT shop located at 135 park ezzamgbo. opposite ohaukwu local Govt headquarter. Contact the manager ThankGod @ 08036620217.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amujale(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2011
tunnex190:

Thanks for your kindness! I have done that already. What am now experiencing is that when installed most javas, it is either one works for the other one to disappear or it doesn't open at all.

Try visiting your local Engineer or Nokia Care shop as there might be more given the syptoms your phone seemingly displays. Goodluck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2011
C my phone for instance i tried to open my bolt and opera. Both keep telling me 'unhandled exception. Close application?'. What could have been the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busar(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2011
pls,hw can i view a ''pdf'' file on phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DIDONARY(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
Please i need an Engineer that can teach phone engineering. Mostly blackberry and nokia phones. Am located @mushin. Please hola 08098484800 and let me know the procedures and duration. Regards.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odunharry(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Pls help ma e51 has bluetooth problem.anytym i try to put it on it says Unable to perform operation.i v formatd d fone thrice it didnt wrk.
I nid help pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2011
pls engineers i nid a nokia e71 workin mother board i mistaken downgraded mine use jaf.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2011
Odunharry:

Pls help ma e51 has bluetooth problem.anytym i try to put it on it says Unable to perform operation.i v formatd d fone thrice it didnt wrk.
I nid help pls.

I'm sorry to say this. I once experienced this with my N70. Am afraid it wont work again no matter what you did on that fone. Even if you upgrade its firmware it won't work. Also format will not work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2011
At odumharry, although d fone is repairable bt is kinda complex n d price is high. Even d part is scarce
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2011
Have been AWOL for a long time and am back n beta to serve d phone section beta.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2011
amlos007:

pls engineers i nid a nokia e71 workin mother board i mistaken downgraded mine use jaf.

Which version do u use? U can flash it wit higer version it,wil work but not wit usb port.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2011
busar:

pls,hw can i view a ''pdf'' file on phone?
U can view pdf on symbian,android n iphone. Its possible wit some java fone bt it doesnt mske sense on them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2011
tunnex190:

C my phone for instance i tried to open my bolt and opera. Both keep telling me 'unhandled exception. Close application?'. What could have been the problem?

Are u using java or symbian fone? if symbian, after hard reset u stilll get d same problem, u may upgrade d OS or flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2011
i used LTA 300.21.012 v5,b4 i flashd it it wil both to nokia and then restart afta flashin it,wen i turn it on it jst display white and of it self.i flash wit usb.is ther stil hop 4 d fone to work again?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
U will have to flash it with fbus cable n higher version.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
Can someone recommend better anti-virus for me aside netqin and f-secure?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2011
ok.hp i get it done at comp vilage.thanks alot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2011
@pelumiv cn i jst go and buy the fbus cable alon then use my jaf software with it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clintocho: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2011
Pls i have an iphone 8gb but d screen is bad, i am looking for any dead iphone to buy so i can make use of d screen, contact me on 08032669352
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2011
amlos007:

@pelumiv cn i jst go and buy the fbus cable alon then use my jaf software with it?
yes u can. buut u will have to uncheck usb.

clintocho:

Pls i have an iphone 8gb but d screen is bad,  i am looking for any dead iphone to buy so i can make use of d screen,  contact me on 08032669352

what version of iphone? is it 3GS.3G or 2G?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twinskenny(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2011
hello sirs,

please where or how can i unlock my nokia N97

thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twinskenny(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2011
also my Samsung Ch@t3222 is just showing charging even when nothing is plug in to it, and when i try to boot it up it keep showing connecting to pc, what sort of problem is that>? and how can i solve it?>

thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.