Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354078 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mercykayy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
jksxxxx:
whats app me on 09033305476
thanks very much. gonna do just that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Psylas:
this is what I see
Screenshot of your About Device screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oritna94(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have a galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition wifi only. I recently flashed stock rom on it using odin. Since then the tab has been stuck on recovery mode no matter what i do. Even after wiping data it stills come back to recovery mode. Pls any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Any help? I have the done the much i know .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinchris: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
my tablet has ink on its surface and cannot show anything pls what to do on my own without taking to enginering place
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mindtricks, yes we did. Thank you!

Yes, I have been contacted by Queen, one rare staff of CarlCare Opebi who have always shown willingness to assist, and whom I regard so much. She has been helpful since the past visits. Others seem not to show much interest in assisting.

I really commend her.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=Oritna94 post=38365426][/quote]
Sure you flashed it correctly, with the correct ROM?
If so flash again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oritna94(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
I did that severally with the correct stock rom from sammobile but it still ends always on recovery mode after commanding it to reboot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psylas(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
OmichaelO:
in about device of your phone . what is the model?
GT-I9082. Samsung galaxy grand duos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Psylas:
GT-I9082. Samsung galaxy grand duos.
try flashing a rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psylas(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
OmichaelO:
try flashing a rom
please, how do i flash the rom?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McGibson(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
ebab:

What kind of phone
its LG Stylo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obofty: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good evening house. pls my tecno l6 wont connect with another tecno y6 via flashshare but ut connects with other fones. pls any assistance will be appreciated as i have tried all i cud buh no avail. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntex1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Plz hw to upgrade my rooted lg d410 dual l90 to lollipop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Suntex1:
Plz hw to upgrade my rooted lg d410 dual l90 to lollipop
There's official lollipop for your device, it seems.
If you're unrooted.
Settings>About>Software Update.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anseth(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2015
PLZ I NEED URGENT ASSISTANT...

MY LG F100L KOREAN WAS FLASHED. AND I GOT THE OUTDATED OS WHICH 2.3. PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ON HOW TO UPDATE THE OS TO THE LATEST VERSION LOLLIPOP OR JELLYBEAN. THE PHONE IS USELESS I CANT INSTALL ANY APPS FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

URGENT HELP PLEASE.
07033329355 Whatsapp or call .
thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Psylas:
please, how do i flash the rom?
download Samsung driver
Download Odin and the stock firmware of your phone .
Let me know when you do that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by micynute94(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hi Guys... I need ur help ooooooo

Been battling with some apps for some weeks now, the apps kinda hijacked my phone, disable my super.su and downloaded another superuser app for it, the apps were really getting on my nerves as i found out they v access to everything, can change my Wifi state which they do regularly by downloading stu.pid apps and bloatware.
Some even cloned system apps and became the default app... Long story short... In a bid to tackle this stuff, i had to install an app and made a mistake of deleting a system app.... something com.google.helper stuff... Since then, phone cant pass the booting stage. Just loading TECNO and stays there.

Thinking of flashing a new ROM on it but ion know how to do it or is there any alternative to it.

P.S : the phone is Tecno M3 and it was rooted.
** Haven't done anything on it except to do a factory reset and wipe data cache
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psylas(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
OmichaelO:
download Samsung driver
Download Odin and the stock firmware of your phone .
Let me know when you do that
should I download it from pc or any other android? Because my phone doesn't have access to internet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oritna94(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oritna94:
I have a galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition wifi only. I recently flashed stock rom on it using odin. Since then the tab has been stuck on recovery mode no matter what i do. Even after wiping data it stills come back to recovery mode. Pls any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Any help? I have the done the much i know .
a.
Any hope for me? Am still waiting for help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Psylas:
should I download it from pc or any other android? Because my phone doesn't have access to internet
pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
how do I permanently disable battery control on my tecno h7.i used Es explorer but it refused to delete. help please I can't pick calls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patdedon(m): 2:21am On Sep 27, 2015
Psylas:
this is what I see

Your phone is not locked. You need to try another sim or take it to a phone repairer to check for hardware issues.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2015
sexfabregas:
how do I permanently disable battery control on my tecno h7.i used Es explorer but it refused to delete. help please I can't pick calls
flash the fone thats a usual problem with h7 u can whatsapp me for steps 09033365257
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kentochi(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2015
I need serious help pls.
Last 2 days I on my airflight in oder to off my network cos I don't want to take any call at that time,when I try putting my password to off the airflight it says battery low.
I have to charge the phone after which I try inputting the password but the phone cant take it
I try using reset key but is not working pls help me out
Innjoo T1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inosabi: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
@all tech geek and technicians, i need your help,

i recently upgrade my bb10 to os 10.3, after the update my bb will automatically restart while i drop it and even when i am working on it.

after 2 days of this drama, i google the problem and apply the solutions i read online which is reloading to an older operating system via blackberry link on pc, i did and finally end up upgrading to it to os 10.4 , after the update, it seems that is back to normal thats when i decided to restore my backup ,

but before i reload the operating system my bb kept up displaying an error on booting up 'www.bberro.com/bb10-0020 followed by a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark. this issue later before i reload

now , my bb wont boot up again , it kept on displaying this error 'www.bberror.com/bb10-0020' and restarts at will till date.

yesternight, i remove the sim and battery and connect the phone to main ac and yet there was no solution.

i also tried changing the blackberry to new one as a solution seen on bb site yet no results

kindly help me please, i am as verge of losing a clean phone that is not up to a year.

kindly assist

will always appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
abeg o person just tire for m tecno h7 come dash me,.,but the problem is the phone offs on its on and ons back but this time either it shows a scrambled kinda line or every thing just go dull white and its running on 4.2.2 and its not rooted yet...pls help me o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sirxbit(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
please how can I change the imel of itel 1503. the code *#*#83781#*#* don't work cos it does not show change imel option. add on whatsapp on 08158516850
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Felix6: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Felix6:
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Explain to the owner.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otomori(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Help me please, my infinix has been acting up since yesterday, it keeps popping up - unfortunately measure has stopped and some times Posts out pro has stopped. It has been been getting extremely hot since then and all my app acting weird. I did a factory reset but the same thing is still happening. Kindly help me please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Comanche(f): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Good morning.my tecno n9 started showing phone overtemperature remove battery about five days ago,now it is no more switching on.pls what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.