Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353290 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haryodhele(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please i forgot my x2-02 security code how can i get it back...help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obialinaeze(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here. Pls I need to know how much does Dell mini 5 cost

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gagzee(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mhoyin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello,I rooted my tecno j7 some months back but recently I've been having problem with my network...the network comes on and off and writes "network not available" but when put in another phone it works perfectly. Please what can be the problem and solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 3:57am On Oct 14, 2015
You cannot get the security code back except that you flash the phone. Although, you can still access the phone without the security code, just follow this cheat: How to Bypass Security Code and Access Locked Nokia Phone without Security Code

Haryodhele:
Please i forgot my x2-02 security code how can i get it back...help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odogwu007: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2015
good day guys ...please lately my injoo note's camera doesn't work. sometimes it doesn't open saying "cannot connect to camera" sometimes its only the front camera that works sometimes both front&back have blurry lines in front and can't take a picture. its really annoying can anyone help? m considering flashing it, I dunno if that'll be a positive or a negative move.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numtums(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Anyone has an idea the price I can change a sony z2 touch? And my iphone 5c keeps searching for network ....any solution? Somebody help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Odogwu007:
good day guys ...please lately my injoo note's camera doesn't work. sometimes it doesn't open saying "cannot connect to camera" sometimes its only the front camera that works sometimes both front&back have blurry lines in front and can't take a picture. its really annoying can anyone help? m considering flashing it, I dunno if that'll be a positive or a negative move.
Flashing is not the solution to that particular problem. Changing/replacing your camera is the SOLUTION to that issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odogwu007: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
saibinc:

Flashing is not the solution to that particular problem. Changing/replacing your camera is the SOLUTION to that issue.

omo this one na die oh....so I'd have to be without my phone for some days?! now wey person dey wait mails for jobs?! ahh. do you envisage it can be done by any "phone engineer" or its a big deal that requires computer village & the likes?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mindtricks, yes we did. Thank you!

Carlcaresophia,

I really do appreciate the concern. Having gone and come back, I now ended up with the audio port being fixed, but the software version the phone returned with is giving me issues.

The audio/sound is rather poor, the new interface buggy, battery dropping fast, and it seem like the phone might not be the same phone as the user available storage space now got reduced from former 1GB plus down to about 500mb.

Anyway this can be fixed, at least let me have the former stable interface/software version?

Recall, that I have been to your Opebi Carlcare office, countless times that it will only be natural for me to lose confidence in their ability to go straight to the point and save their customers all the unwaranted stress. At this stage, you can tell what kind of opinion I should have what Carlcare and Tecno is all about.

Waiting for your reply.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
mindtricks:

Carlcaresophia,

I really do appreciate the concern. Having gone and come back, I now ended up with the audio port being fixed, but the software version the phone returned with is giving me issues.

The audio/sound is rather poor, the new interface buggy, battery dropping fast, and it seem like the phone might not be the same phone as the user available storage space now got reduced from former 1GB plus down to about 500mb.

Anyway this can be fixed, at least let me have the former stable interface/software version?

Recall, that I have been to your Opebi Carlcare office, countless times that it will only be natural for me to lose confidence in their ability to go straight to the point and save their customers all the unwaranted stress. At this stage, you can tell what kind of opinion I should have what Carlcare and Tecno is all about.

Waiting for your reply.
Hi, we are sorry for this kind of problem. We had transfered your information to our colleagues to check the details. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juliano47(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Any good engineer in here who can fix samsung galaxy s3 charging port in lagos? Or can anyone recommend someone? Urgent please. WhatsApp: 07065013948
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
I have a blackberry curve 4, i want to sell because i dont use it. The sim port is also faulty, you can use as spare parts for others or repair and use. Urgent pls. Call: 09054671020. Thanks

shallom

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ultravires(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
my tecno p5 had a screen issue xo i gave it to an engineer to fix, but unfortunately when he would return d fone to me its no more coming up. All attempt to power it on failed.. i guess the motherboard is bad, please is there any solution to this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purityconfi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please help. I rooted my phone about a month ago and some days back i saw software update on my phone, after the update was complete, the phone asked if i should restart it and i said yes, after restarting, the phone has refused to work since monday. All it shows is the HTC logo and trips off, thats all it has been doing since. Please i need solutons. P:s the phone is HTC one mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uchwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls guys my registered mtn sim is not showing network but if i put other mtn sim it will show...pls whats wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dharmhie1997(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good evening, please my Infinix hot screen started flickering this evening of all a sudden, then it stopped showing, wat can i do to it? And if it need to be repaired, how much is it? Also the power button malfunctions, what can i do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Pls guys my registered mtn sim is not showing network but if i put other mtn sim it will show...pls whats wrong
Eh!! Put the Sim in another phone na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daremarvell: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello guys, my name is Daremarvellous, Jumia sales consultant. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for all your orders placement on Jumia Nigeria.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2015
mhoyin:
Hello,I rooted my tecno j7 some months back but recently I've been having problem with my network...the network comes on and off and writes "network not available" but when put in another phone it works perfectly. Please what can be the problem and solution
First, make sure that you set the phone to automatically search and select available network under Network Selection mode/settings.

If the problem persist still, then, report here again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2015
purityconfi:
Please help. I rooted my phone about a month ago and some days back i saw software update on my phone, after the update was complete, the phone asked if i should restart it and i said yes, after restarting, the phone has refused to work since monday. All it shows is the HTC logo and trips off, thats all it has been doing since. Please i need solutons. P:s the phone is HTC one mini
Answer this questions:

1- Is the phone S-On or S-Off. You can confirm this by booting the phone to boot loader I.E Press and hold power + volume down buttons together for some seconds.

2- Do you have custom recovery flashed on the phone?

When answered, I shall provide you with your solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anseth(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Rostel2:
i rooted my device with Kingroot.. how can I unroot it?

Go to the SU ( SuperUser) menu and you will see remove root click on it ... the SU will varnish .and waalah your phone is now unroot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anseth:

Go to the SU ( SuperUser) menu and you will see remove root click on it ... the SU will varnish .and waalah your phone is now unroot.
When you root your phone using Kingroot, your default root manager is kinguser and that does not have unroot option.

To unroot your phone, download SuperUSER from play store, go to settings option on it and scroll until you see "Full Unroot Unroot". Click it to unroot your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls, I need your help on my INFINIx403...I don't know why the data puts itself on mode when I off it, and same goes the wifi. when I'm playing video there's always a pause and play and lastly, there is this form of auto downloading of series of applications which is making me get irritated with the phone...Pls gurus...what do I do at this juncture?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daremarvell: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Tecno 8H Droipad and Lenovo A30-70 tab are available now. Contact Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gheritage:
Pls, I need your help on my INFINIx403...I don't know why the data puts itself on mode when I off it, and same goes the wifi. when I'm playing video there's always a pause and play and lastly, there is this form of auto downloading of series of applications which is making me get irritated with the phone...Pls gurus...what do I do at this juncture?
Malware.
Download Dr Web and scan your device.
Noe that if the malware is preloaded with your ROM (usually with shady Chinese OEMS) you'll need root access to uninstall them.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrEinstein: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please my Samsung galaxy Note pro goes off after some minute of inactivity and never comes up on switching on unless I press the on key and the low volume key for some time.... Please help with any probable solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nicholasis(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please i need the full of Slot Nigeria Blackberry,Samsung,Tecno & Nokia Phones Price List 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2015
helo pls i need your help....my techno h7 doesnt power on no more...it shows only the techno sign for like 30muins or so and then shows a scramble like thing and then off....pls what do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarite(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2015
pls my xperia Z screen just stop functioning without any crack on it.....what shld I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Good day guys. Please I have been having this particular problem for a along time now, particularly, it deals with nairnland.

I use Samsung galaxy s4, each time I download a picture from nairaland, I can only view the image immediately after downloading it. Once I leave the download page to my phone gallery, the picture will be no where to be found.

when I visit my download folder on file manager, the picture will be there but I can't view it.
how do I address this problem?
NB: not only on nairaland site, it happens on some other sites too. but mainly on nairaland site.

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.