Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,677 members, 7,854,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1367446 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Karmanaut:
After. Write it in a new line.
I wrote it after but it refuse to save

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teemhothy:

I wrote it after but it refuse to save
That's because ES file explorer does not have root permission.
On the left sidebar where there are options to turn in gestures and the like there is an option to turn on root explorer.
Turn it on. then edit the file.
It'll save this time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Karmanaut:

That's because ES file explorer does not have root permission.
On the left sidebar where there are options to turn in gestures and the like there is an option to turn on root explorer.
Turn it on. then edit the file.
It'll save this time.

You're life saver.... Thanks to you I learnt one thing today... **smiles

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is it customizable..... Can I Change the way it's set up... If yes how? Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teemhothy:

You're life saver.... Thanks to you I learnt one thing today... **smiles
Cheers, mate.
If you want to theme or edit it, use the Xposed nodule Xtsansa.
Or use the Xposed module Expedia/AOSP navigation bar.

If you want navigation bar that is concealable, a la Huwawei Tablets, use the Xposed module UDN (Ultimate Dynamic Navbar) to save screen space.

You can use The Softkeys Fade Xposed module to hide the navigation bar if it hasn't been pressed for some time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
cuteendowed:
pls when i snap with my bb z3 camera, the pictures appear dark and unclear, is there a solution to dis problem
That's an hardware issue. Give the phone a competent engineer that can replace the camera for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
saibinc:

That's an hardware issue. Give the phone a competent engineer that can replace the camera for you.
thanks, but does it mean d phone will be opened, cos i just bought it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunamania(m): 3:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Pls house... How much can I get a cheap iPhone 5c screen? ... And where? .. Are there different brands for the phone? cos an engineer I once went to needed to check the phone so he'd know what brand of screen works with it. I need a really cheap one. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunamania(m): 3:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Definitely not for iphones
JBurgess95:
If you're looking to unlock your phone, then i'd highly recommend you check out this piece of software. It's a Sim network unlock pin generator and works great, I've used it on several occassions on all of my mobile phones. Here's the link to it: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/sim-network-unlock-pin-generator/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2015
cuteendowed:
thanks, but does it mean d phone will be opened, cos i just bought it.

Should be under warranty if u jes bought it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:59am On Oct 27, 2015
ultravires:

Bros abeg my bold 5 blackberry just went off itself and have refused to come up ever since then, what can be done to this. Thanks for your prompt response

Look for bb thread
U will get better option there

As for the bb, remove ur battery and plug ur phone to the charger without battery for say ten 10 mins, while its still in the charger, insert the battery n leave it for like 30 mins
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2015
ForteNL:
I am using samsung grand prime. I couldn't
download whatsapp using the phone data. I had
to use WiFi to download and install the
whatsapp. since then, I can't still use my
whatsapp from my phone data except by WiFi.
pls you guys should help me out. cc: saibinc,
karmanaut
Thanks

Try it with another SIM card, say Etisalat then lemme know ur feed back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Ariyke:
Pls I need help with a samsung galaxy note10.1 tab immediately the backlight goes off it won't come up again until I switch it off and the screen brightness setting is not working again, it started like 3weeks ago

Find out if its an original tab
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Talph:

I flashed with Odin at first then the message
Are you advising I flash the latest firmware again.

Flash with stock rom, u will get an OTA upgrade msg after that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2015
louiskay:
pls help
when ever I want to pick a call, my techno L6 keeps saying .... unfortunately phone has stop.... pls what's the cause and what can I do to stop IT!!

Download another call app

Say "true caller" and make it ur default call app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ariyke: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2015
bobo65:

Find out if its an original tab
have already done that thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
bobo65:

Try it with another SIM card, say Etisalat then lemme know ur feed back
Thanks. fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2015
mindtricks:

Hello Carlcaresophia,

I have been waiting going to 2 weeks now. Your people still have not gotten me and you choose not to reply my posts here.

I need to hear from ASAP to know my next line of action.

For a phone I bought and only ever repaired at Carlcare Opebi office going to about 6 times now, I think I deserve better than this.

Please I need you to respond.

Thank you.

Hi Mindtricks, sorry for the lateness reply. Our Customer Supervisor will contact you soon. We also sent his contact information to your e-mail. Please check it. You can contact him also. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Karmanaut:

Application storage is different from media storage.
To check all storage go to Settings>Apps.
On the bar on the bottom of the screen you'll see your remaining app storage space.
Thanks so much...I've cleared the cache and moved those app from the initial storage...thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Kobeje:
Hope someone can help me with this.

After downloading the new opera from Google
playstore, I discover that some strange automatic
downloads take place on the phone. But for the
phone setting that doesn't allow installation from
unknown sources they would have been
automatically installed.

After some days I just discovered that all the
videos and documents on my phone had been
deleted even though I didn't do any reset. But the
apps were not deleted.

Also, almost every app I use now asks me to
download a hot app, once there is data
connection.
Please what do I do? A screenshot of the request
is attached.
I use infinix x507.
Thanks.

I'm facing this same problem on my INFINIX X403...let someone help us on this pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Mattin:
My Tecno P9 tab rear camera is not working. I can't even find the camera. What can I do pls?
As for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Karmanaut:

Dr Web is an anti malware app on the Google Play Store.
Download it from the play store: just search for "Dr Web"
Install it, then scan your phone.
It'll locate the malware in your phone and you'll be able to uninstall them.
sir, I've installed d Dr Web...I've deleted some of the malware but...I was unable to uninstall all...how would I clear d rest off my phone pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
please how much can i sell my cracked iphone 5c in port harcourt...its just to change the screen or use it like that...i need a reasonable cos i wanna add up to gey the iphone 6 or lg g4..thanks 08137465357
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshofree400(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
pls i just got my htc fone but wen i inserted my sim card i want to browse but it not connecting and de automatic subscription was not sent to me by de network....pls what can i do to make my fone browse....?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gheritage:

sir, I've installed d Dr Web...I've deleted some of the malware but...I was unable to uninstall all...how would I clear d rest off my phone pls?
You'll need root access for that.
Google is your friend for the procedure to root your device.
After rooting install Titanium Backup from the play store.
Grant it root permission, then you can uninstall even system applications.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
oshofree400:
pls i just got my htc fone but wen i inserted my sim card i want to browse but it not connecting and de automatic subscription was not sent to me by de network....pls what can i do to make my fone browse....?

What network is that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kings26(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls how do i root gionee m2 mini?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
How much can i buy infinix hot2.. The lolli pop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 007koolstar(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please guys..... My infinix zero doesn't load boot menu i.e power button + volume up.....please help me out

And secondly i want to flash a stock ROM on it but don't know how to!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1223) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: olundty(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.