Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356740 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AnaCheks(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Hello Engrs, please my tecno M5 WLAN HOTSPOT no longer connect to my laptop,even the flashare isn't connecting again, PLS HOW CAN I REPAIR THIS...URGENT HELP PALS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
adeememman:
Gurus and my Ogas here, pls I need ur help on my itel note 1405, Am nt enjoying the phone as the battery drains easily, so someone suggest I root it, av tried using kingroot but not working. Pls anyone who has successfully rooted this phone should guide me. Any other suggestion DAT can make me enjoy dis device is welcomed.
Hi Adeememman, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. BTW, we do not suggest rooting phone, since it will lose warranty and may damage the phone. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mosjames: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
AnaCheks:
Hello Engrs, please my tecno M5 WLAN HOTSPOT no longer connect to my laptop,even the flashare isn't connecting again, PLS HOW CAN I REPAIR THIS...URGENT HELP PALS
If you need any info about your phone, just go to their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lildrizzle(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Im rili in need of help. my tuoda 6x phones back n home key are no longer workin after water got into it . took it for repairs n d touch wasnt found. any help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheidy(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2016
ebab:
Contact me for your screen replacement
. How much will you repair my HTC desire 816 screen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blaxx: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
How can I root and change the imei of Gretel g8 android phone? The known methods no gree work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dwayneflicker(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Rollin.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: Rollin.ng
Twitter @RollinTechNG
Telephone :+2348086886888

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
I have the following blackberry devices for sale at affordable and reasonable prices.

Blackberry

BB Q20 Classic - 60k
BB Leap - 48k
BB Q5 - 22K
BB Q10 - 30K
BB Z10 - 24K

Hurry and get yours now. Limited stock available.
NB: All prices are partially negotiable.

Contact details:
WhatsApp or Call - 09056181757
BBM - 58FA9DB1
Location - Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soloice(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2016
plz my samsung s4 gt i9500 seens to detect sim but still i can call brows or message

plz i need help or advice on wht to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soloice(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
plz my samsung s4 gt i9500 seem's to detect sim but still i cant call brows or message plz i need help or advice on wht to do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martcrown: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
bobo65:

does Ur PC make the connection noise when Ur phone is connected to it?
Yes. someone said emmc might have damaged... how can that be replaced?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by triol80t: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please I need help. I lost the screw to a lumia 720 phone I am fixing the screen. Can anybody give or sell d screw at a reasonable amount. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Cheidy:
. How much will you repair my HTC desire 816 screen ?

Contact me on whatsapp 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
please help me with my innjoo fire. some months ago i was charging it so it got to 94% and it started discharging so i removed my battery and inserted it back but it was not switching on again but when i plugged it, it will show d bootlogo and will off again and it will switch off and show the boot logo again. so i decided to flash it with my friends pc it doesnt flash. it will load the red bar and it will display brom 4032 error please help me. i tried to remove the battery to flash but it gets to the middle and brings out same error please help me oooo. since jan 18....thanks in anticipation....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Hello, my dear friends and engineers, please how do I change my Android L5 Imei to blackberry's to enable me browse with the glo BIS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2016
buy your smart phones and accessories at an affordable price, we sell both brand new and uk used phones.

We also do repairs of phones with any type of hardware problems E.g change of screen, casing and software problems too E.g upgrade of OS, powering and applications on any kind of phone.

We pick up damaged phones and deliver them after repair

pay on delivery for purchase of products
Contact Us today on 09051339737,08086882119 BBpin 568c05ca, 55ceebf8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xplicit007: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2016
pls can you help me with an unlocking code for LG 70 D31 model, thank you and I appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nonny1212: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Please, how much can I get an iPhone 5 battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
nonny1212:
Please, how much can I get an iPhone 5 battery.

Whatsapp me for the iphone battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephenobuks(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Please where can I get LG D500 MS500 touch screen urgently. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eleko1: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Hello Engr Semid4lyfe.Gud day.My Samsung galaxy tab 4 have issue.It is unlocked but cnt use any of our sim on it.It kip showing Sim card not registered on network.I'll appreciate ur kind assistance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamlarry99: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
My Samsung refused to turn on after it fell from my hand, I tried charging it then it became hot, i ought to take out the charger from the port, up till now it still not turning on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joephemzyz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello engineers, pls I need assistance on how rod load basic free apps on iphone without using credit card details. Thanks alot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Raphoeworld: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2016

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by myungidbaloxy: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bashbif: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2016
It works on all type of internet enabled devices

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
ebab:
Contact me for your screen replacement
I want 2 change my samsung s4 gt 19500 screen, nd ow much z it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BIGPLUSmobile: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
AnaCheks:

Go to: Settings >> More >> Tethering and portable hotspot >> Touch "WiFi hotspot" >> reset OOB to reset your Hotspot settings and reconnect.

BIGPLUSmobile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BIGPLUSmobile: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
iamlarry99:
My Samsung refused to turn on after it fell from my hand, I tried charging it then it became hot, i ought to take out the charger from the port, up till now it still not turning on

What's the model of the phone? Anyways, your phone needs repair. Which state do your reside?

BIGPLUSmobile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikhibones:
I want 2 change my samsung s4 gt 19500 screen, nd ow much z it

Is the screen still showing

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
ebab:

Is the screen still showing
nope.. Its both d screen nd d touch dat z bad..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daewoorazer(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
dwayneflicker:
Rollin.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: Rollin.ng
Twitter @RollinTechNG
Telephone :+2348086886888

my samsung s3 has got chargn point ish...cnt charge via it...altho it's bn workd on b4, can u help any further? Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.