Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350811 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
ebab:

Where do you stay?

Accra,Ghana
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Good morning brothers. I have this Nokia xl (android) I have been using, sometime last month I flashed a custom rom on the phone without making a backup of the stocked rom ever since then I have been having issues with wifi and hotspot. They don't turn on and I can't find my phone stock rom to download anywhere. The one I got from someone still has the wifi and hotspot issue. Please guys any way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayodeji4real1: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Please I have a tecno s5 the front is not working so I downloaded cymera when I try to change the camera to front camera it says the phone no get front cam bt the space for front camera is there please help me it urgent I stay in oyo and I b city and please how can I get the tecno s5 touch and for how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2016
ebab:

Thats either changing the digitizer or the complete screen

Okay, how much does both cost?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leksy07(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
how much for blackberry q10 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mohammedmusty: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good day guys, please my iphone 4c is discharging battery too fast in matter of seconds. please what could be the cause or what should i do. Please. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Raphoeworld: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 STARTS RECEIVING ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE http://www.panstech.com/2016/03/samsung-galaxy-s5-android-6.0.1-marshmallow-update.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tjcoded: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
I need samsung s3 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solobenny(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Please guys help me out. Any memory card I put into my innjoo fire plus gets damaged. Any solution?? sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2016
leksy07:
how much for blackberry q10 screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2016
tjcoded:
I need samsung s3 screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ev4real(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
ebab:

Please Bro, help me out... I asked a question regarding my tecno H7..thanks..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forandy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please, how much can I get a Z10 camera? Mine is bad, need a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
ebab:

fear God na

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
tjcoded:
I need samsung s3 screen
what's the model of ur s3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
mohammedmusty:
Good day guys, please my iphone 4c is discharging battery too fast in matter of seconds. please what could be the cause or what should i do. Please. thanks

there is no iPhone 4c

ur battery might b bad

dont forget iPhone 4 and 4s have horrible batteries by default , 1450mah or so
so they are not supposed to last u more than 3 to 4 hours on mid usage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tjcoded: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
bobo65:

what's the model of ur s3?
i left the phone some where but i know its d main s3 not verizon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
tjcoded:
i left the phone some where but i know its d main s3 not verizon

truth b told, I'll advice u sell it of like that cos d cheapest screen u will c is 18k except u r lucky to c someone with a faulty board

add me on whatsapp 07032443577, are u in Lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stixz(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Pls help. My device (infinix hot note) charges very slowly and I have to switch it of b4 it'll charge. It's not connecting to a PC too.. I've been told its the charging port..must I go to carlcare to fix it or any engineer can do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IdaJ(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2016
My tecno m3 put itself on pattern and when I removed the battery the power bitten refuse to work. And the phone puts itself in automatic power on and off. Help me please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Henrique99: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
pls guyz my tecno p5 has refused to download anything pls wat do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Henrique99:
pls guyz my tecno p5 has refused to download anything pls wat do i do
Hi Kenrique99, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
IdaJ:
My tecno m3 put itself on pattern and when I removed the battery the power bitten refuse to work. And the phone puts itself in automatic power on and off. Help me please
Hello IdaJ, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
BTW, why doest it put on pattern? have you set anti-theft function and now change a SIM card?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afol09(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello IdaJ, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
BTW, why doest it put on pattern? have you set anti-theft function and now change a SIM card?
Good day sophia, pls i want ask, is that want happens when you activate antitheft on your phone and you mistakenly change the sim? and secondly, what can be done to revert that when its your very own phone, pls your response will highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afol09(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello guys, pls i have one infinix joypad X1000 that has screen issue, i have tried to get the screen replaced to no avial, i have even tried carlcare, the best i got from them is that the sreen is out of stock and that i can come for swap for a fee provided i can show my reciept(which got lost long ago) is there anyone here that can get the screen for me and at what price?. Eagerly waiting your response guys.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obinovictor(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

I'm having issues with the plenty bugs on marshmallow on my infinix hot 2. Where in Uyo akwa ibom can I go to downgrade back to Android one?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patolanking(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
My iPhone 5 has a light crack on the screen but it stopped working.. Maybe it's spiritual problem cos my friend's own is almost falling off yet it's still working. Please I want to fix it. What's the price? Response please thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
patolanking:
My iPhone 5 has a light crack on the screen but it stopped working.. Maybe it's spiritual problem cos my friend's own is almost falling off yet it's still working. Please I want to fix it. What's the price? Response please thanks

Whatsapp me 07033185680

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teeluv(m): 3:16am On Mar 26, 2016
my iphone 6 touch pad has stopped working.. who has an idea what i can do...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:47am On Mar 26, 2016
teeluv:
my iphone 6 touch pad has stopped working.. who has an idea what i can do...

Change of screen... Whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afol09(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2016
[qquote author=afol09 post=44096913]Hello guys, pls i have one infinix joypad X1000 that has screen issue, i have tried to get the screen replaced to no avial, i have even tried carlcare, the best i got from them is that the sreen is out of stock and that i can come for swap for a fee provided i can show my reciept(which got lost long ago) is there anyone here that can get the screen for me and at what price?. Eagerly waiting your response guys. [/quote]
Any engineer here with usefull advise or solution pls....

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.