Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354015 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
My BBM application just stop working abruptly; it fails to send nor receive messages and notifications doesn't pop up.

I have uninstalled it and downloaded another one, it will stop working after few hours.

Nokia XL is the phone.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danfem007: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
please i want to start phone accessories business. pls i need ur advice nd some1 who can sell it for me at wholesale price. u can contact me on call or whatsapp 08034651427. THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShokiScientist: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
please may I know the cost to unlock an iPhone 6 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ololade1999: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls I want to know the price of fixing cracked screen glass of both iPad air and Samsung S4 mini.the original screens are okay only screen glasses.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:00am On Jun 04, 2016
danfem007:
please i want to start phone accessories business. pls i need ur advice nd some1 who can sell it for me at wholesale price. u can contact me on call or whatsapp 08034651427. THANKS

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Anyone who can proffer a solution... I'll be most grateful.. For quite a while now.. When ever I launch my camera application.. It freezes and say "unfortunately gallery has stopped"... For that reason IV been unable to take pictures
..I've flashed and reflash the phone all to no avail... Please anyone with a solution or that had an experience like this should quote me and let me know what he or she did.... Thanks in anticipation

PS: I use a tecno m5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eddyjasper: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Please how can I recover my 16gig memory card..... I was downloading a file and the phone went off..... Now it's showing me memory card damaged. And that I should format. But I can't format it even after trying severally..... I even try to format it with my laptop but it won't succeed it still shows the files on it. I TRIED DELETING THEM MANUALLY.,... BUT STILL THEY RE-APPEAR AGAIN .
I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you have any problem with your techno,infinix,itel smartphone and you need quick and fast reply.

Then contact us on flexkoncept.com.ng or follow us on facebook , Facebook.com/flexkoncept
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
please if iPhone suddenly shuts down and refuses to power up no matter how long i put it on charge
but only keep getting warm.

note: i restored the os after i replaced the battery....shortly before this scenario, it has only charged up to 94% max and this only if i power it down. embarassed embarassed

thanks for the various opinions.
wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OloriAramide: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls can my infinix zero x506 stil wrk?d sim slot are nt bringing netwrk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yes it can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by azeecoboy(m): 2:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello!!....good morning y'all
I have suffered from the hand of my y3
The phone just keep crashing,..."unfortunately google play has stopped","unfortunately music has stopped" keeps popping up until all my running apps stop and wunt be able to do anything on the phone again..
I did a factory reset,all to no avail,gave it to engineer for flashing,yet it wunt stop crashing after series of flashing...
I'm thinking of returning the phone to tecno office for repair but I've once change the phones screen which means the tecno logo in the screw have been tampered with,though the reciept still with me....
Or what do u guys suggest I do??...
Thanks!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Someone should come to my aid

amodu:
My BBM application just stop working abruptly; it fails to send nor receive messages and notifications doesn't pop up.

I have uninstalled it and downloaded another one, it will stop working after few hours.

Nokia XL is the phone.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MichaelMyers333: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 lite, and I collected Thor the dark world both the app and the obb file from a friend, I moved the file to the obb folder under android and installed the game but it still said I should download the file and when I put on my data it said a network error occurred but I have data, pls I need assistance cuz I cannot have an app as big as 0.9GB and it not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folik121: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
When am making calls the screen turns off and comes on pressing the power button.
But sometimes it fails to come on, forcing me to restart it by removing the battery.
The problem Come Since i do factory setting on my phone, please house help me on what to do?
My phone model is Tecno M5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vitus101: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Please what can I do . The battery of my iPhone 5 drains per minute. It's so depressing. Pls how do I stop my batt from draining so fast. Good morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amicableSavage: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
hi everyone. pls i need help urgently. it's about my instagram acct. the password keeps resetting every 2 days. presently i'm logged out of my acct, i dont know who's behind this or what is wrong cos it even says my email is invalid.
my guess is someone changed my password and reset the email address also.

pls how do i recover my instagram back. pls help. thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
vitus101:
Please what can I do . The battery of my iPhone 5 drains per minute. It's so depressing. Pls how do I stop my batt from draining so fast. Good morning

Have you changed the battery before
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dainnif(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Can somebody help me to unlock my Samsung galaxy core prime sent to me.?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topsam1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Plz help...I use htc 816, and each time I want to browse, so many apps pop up by itself... And secondly, once I put on my data, all sorts of useless apps will keep downloading until the data finishes up.....plz what can I do? I have done several flashing and reseting...it still didn't work out. Thnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vitus101: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2016
ebab:

Have you changed the battery before

Not at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
vitus101:

Not at all

try change the battery then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2016
you live on d island, u should pay more noni
Ana5000:

I think it is around 30k here on island
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2016
cool
Edgarated:

thanks for your response . it's touch pad problem. finally got it changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2016
KillerFrost:
Anyone who can proffer a solution... I'll be most grateful.. For quite a while now.. When ever I launch my camera application.. It freezes and say "unfortunately gallery has stopped"... For that reason IV been unable to take pictures
..I've flashed and reflash the phone all to no avail... Please anyone with a solution or that had an experience like this should quote me and let me know what he or she did.... Thanks in anticipation

PS: I use a tecno m5
Hello KillerFrost, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
annybabe321:
Pls help...my tecno R7 picks itself
Hello Aannybabe321, for the problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check the problem for you. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ENGRPETER101: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
pls i need ipad 2 wifi 3g 1396 motherboard to buy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agbonscentre: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls I need samsung sg-900 Korea screen and touchpad. Any body dat can assist me should call 08030852570
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agbonscentre: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls I need samsung sg-900 screen and touchpad. Any body dat can assist me should call 07059449039
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harzyz8(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
pls i want to change my motorola XT912 droid razr screen and battery, how much is everything?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tobeefalz: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
hello,please i need to change the screen of my samsung j1 ace,it's just blank and cracked .I can still hear the button sounds when i tap the screen. How much is the estimated price pls thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.