Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349051 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingstony2k(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is there any android app dat diagnose another android for any problrm.

How can I solder my charging pOrt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls go and give it to a professional to fix it before u damage ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BL3zzY(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
phone engineers help..
i bought HTC E8 (M8SX) last month,
few days ago i got OTA notification
so i decided to upgrade it via OTA
after upgrading the phone stuck on HTC
BOOT LOGO, over 2 weeks now i have take
it to different phone repairer even HTC office
in ikeja non of them were
able to fix it.
please any ideal on where to fix it
here are its info via pc fastboot command

c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: INVALID_VER_INFO
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.10.709.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: 123456789347
(bootloader) imei: 355195000000010
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: mec_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0PAJ3****
(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: bbe4a168
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.063s

note: the phone was not root
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phyde: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Engineers please my hot note pro 2gb ram + 32gb inbuilt only charge when connected to system with USB cod. No recognition from the system and I can't upgrade the phone coz of that.
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huslerr(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Heelo Huslerr, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks I reside in Abuja currently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meraki(f): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Latest On MTN Beta Talk, Tru Talk & Pulse!

MTN Beta Talk & Tru Talk

On every recharge between N200- N499 , you get 50mb data bonus valid for two (2) days.

On every recharge from N500 and above, you get 100mb valid for two (2) days.

MTN Pulse

To get 1GB for N500 (For 7 Days);

Recharge minimum of N500 and

Send P500 as an SMS to 131, or,

Dial *406# and select option No 2, or,

Dial *406*2*2#

Read more: https://techiefreebies./2016/06/22/latest-on-mtn-beta-talk-tru-talk-pulse/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Phyde:
Engineers please my hot note pro 2gb ram + 32gb inbuilt only charge when connected to system with USB cod. No recognition from the system and I can't upgrade the phone coz of that.
Thank you.

Try a new /different USB cord

If symptoms persists, ur phone is obviously having the hot note pro charging port probs, u will need to change d charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phyde: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank you, if the problem is from charging port, the phone will not charge when connected to PC. It is charging very fine. I just can't transfer file between phone & PC because no signal from PC. I'm suspecting some settings from engineering mode or debugging settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phyde: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2016
bobo65:

Try a new /different USB cord

If symptoms persists, ur phone is obviously having the hot note pro charging port probs, u will need to change d charging port

Thank you, if the problem is from charging port, the phone will not charge when connected to PC. It is charging very fine. I just can't transfer file between phone & PC because no signal from PC. I'm suspecting some settings from engineering mode or debugging settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Phyde:

Okay
Goto phone settings
Scroll down to about phone
Click on it and go down to build
Tap it till it shows u r now a developer
Go back to settings and scroll down to developers option
Tick USB debugging

If uv done this and still no recognition by ur system
Trust me, it's ur charging port

And by d way
Some USB charge well buy don't show in computer
So get another USB and check
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rahmon198(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
please engineer am having problem with my android phone.the phone insist to come up after I power it on,it continue showning me ANDROID on the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phyde: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
bobo65:

Okay
Goto phone settings
Scroll down to about phone
Click on it and go down to build
Tap it till it shows u r now a developer
Go back to settings and scroll down to developers option
Tick USB debugging
U

If uv done this and still no recognition by ur system
Trust me, it's ur charging port

And by d way
Some USB charge well buy don't show in computer
So get another USB and check
Thank you sir, I have ticked and unticked debugg mode severally, still the same and I used another cod that recognised another Infinix phone to test mine but did recognised mine. I never knew a faulty port can still be charging. Is it a minor problem or what do u think I should do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Phyde:

Thank you sir, I have ticked and unticked debugg mode severally, still the same and I used another cod that recognised another Infinix phone to test mine but did recognised mine. I never knew a faulty port can still be charging. Is it a minor problem or what do u think I should do?

Depends on ur definition of minor

I heard they use 3k to change the port

U can get to ikeja and meet my engr 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abua(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
hello guys
please kindly advice. just woke up this morning to see some Chinese inscriptions on my tecno camon C8. i cant on the phone nor do anything on it any longer. it is virus or what,what do you think i should do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by flexcity82: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
of course u should pay more na. this aint bad belle
Ana5000:

I don't understand this bad belle. Why should I pay more for the L8?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
abua:
hello guys
please kindly advice. just woke up this morning to see some Chinese inscriptions on my tecno camon C8. i cant on the phone nor do anything on it any longer. it is virus or what,what do you think i should do?

Press ur power button for about one minute or two
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Richie0974: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
please which battery can I use to power my innjoo fireplus, the battery has spoilt and I have important files on it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phyde: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Plsease my Infinix hot note 1gb ram is hanging too much and is currently running Marshmallow 6.0 android version.
What's the solution to stop the hanging?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kobeje(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello. I need a battery for my infinix x507. Anybody know where I can get a good one and how much, kindly respond.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Phyde:
Plsease my Infinix hot note 1gb ram is hanging too much and is currently running Marshmallow 6.0 android version.
What's the solution to stop the hanging?

Downgrade it back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by godwinasky: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello Engineers. I use a techno 8H tab which has been performing well for about a year till this afternoon when it refused to turned on after charging.

It only made some vibration as if it does when switched on, bit not displaying any thing at all. Rather, it vibrates as though on or off without displaying. This is the first time ever.

please what can be done about it..Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2016
godwinasky:
Hello Engineers. I use a techno 8H tab which has been performing well for about a year till this afternoon when it refused to turned on after charging.

It only made some vibration as if it does when switched on, bit not displaying any thing at all. Rather, it vibrates as though on or off without displaying. This is the first time ever.

please what can be done about it..Thank you

Did the battery go very low?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Larest etisalat cheat
How Does The Unlimited Works?
>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat
bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or
Monthly. See code below.
Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and
use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty
>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod
then Install and Launch
Psiphon Handler Settings:
Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save
Then go to your More Option settings and
untick connect through Http Proxy
Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.
Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on
Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware
childlock code then input
= cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host
as proxy type and then clear the
click.php in the proxy server and
replace
with blackberryid.blackberry.
com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick
connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click
on CONNECT
NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect
but if it doesn't just off and on data
connection

How Those The Unlimited Works?

>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or Monthly. See code below.

Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty

>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod then Install and Launch

Psiphon Handler Settings:

Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save

Then go to your More Option settings and untick connect through Http Proxy

Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.

Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware childlock code then input = cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host as proxy type and then clear the click.php in the proxy server and replace with blackberryid.blackberry.com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click on CONNECT

NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect but if it doesn't just off and on data connection enjoy and thank me later
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordkenny(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2016
pls i have a China Android phone ZOOBII A801 with Android 4.2. D phone support 3G but the option to switch network to 3G is disabled. like it's grey and can't be selected and now I'm stuck on 2G. help what can i do. tried many avenue to root the phone without success
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtylyn: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2016
For a comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs, click the link below 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wunmi590(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Good morning engnr, my sister have a nokia lumia 1520, that feel down from her hand and had a little crack on the screen and stopped touching, please how much does it cost to replace the screen? and where can the screen be replaced in akwa ibom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rockstar07: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Good Morning Engineers,
I must comment you guys are doing laudable work in here. Kudos!
Pls I've a small issue with my Q10. I just observed that the phone touch part ( Screen touch) suddenly stop responding which is affecting my use of the phone.

Pls could this be a virus that will require factory resetting the phone or what can I do.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Rockstar07:
Good Morning Engineers,
I must comment you guys are doing laudable work in here. Kudos!
Pls I've a small issue with my Q10. I just observed that the phone touch part ( Screen touch) suddenly stop responding which is affecting my use of the phone.

Pls could this be a virus that will require factory resetting the phone or what can I do.

Thanks in anticipation.

Change ur touch pad

Regards,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
lordkenny:
pls i have a China Android phone ZOOBII A801 with Android 4.2. D phone support 3G but the option to switch network to 3G is disabled. like it's grey and can't be selected and now I'm stuck on 2G. help what can i do. tried many avenue to root the phone without success

Maybe the 3G na just for fashion

Download mtk engineering mode app from playstore

Click on android settings
Click on phone settings
Then scroll down to the network protocol drawer
Select WCDMA only, if it reverts back to gsm only, know ur phone doesn't support 3G or maybe it's 3G works only on Chinese networks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordkenny(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
bobo65:

Maybe the 3G na just for fashion

Download mtk engineering mode app from playstore

Click on android settings
Click on phone settings
Then scroll down to the network protocol drawer
Select WCDMA only, if it reverts back to gsm only, know ur phone doesn't support 3G or maybe it's 3G works only on Chinese networks
I already tried mobile uncle but it's d same. Guess u are right. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrEinstein: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello, to all Engineers in the house I have a Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 that has refused to come on for like 1 week now. Please, do anyone has any clue about what might be the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.