Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350211 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tommy00: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls Hw much is Techno m3 mouth pics
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by godwinasky: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
bobo65:

Did the battery go very low?

yes it did, bit got to charge and was 56% the last time i checked it without switching it on, but noticed that it couldn't even be switched on at all. It only vibrates and shows light , and then goes out again.

In fact, it does that rather spontaneously and attempt at charging does not make it any better!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Albertino22: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please i switch off my tecno c8 when i wanted to sleep. When i woke up i try to ON it but it did not power on, so i went and charge over 4 hours yet it could not even indicate charging, not to talk of the phone powering up..

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
DrEinstein:
Hello, to all Engineers in the house I have a Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 that has refused to come on for like 1 week now. Please, do anyone has any clue about what might be the problem?

Can u get into download mode?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
godwinasky:

yes it did, bit got to charge and was 56% the last time i checked it without switching it on, but noticed that it couldn't even be switched on at all. It only vibrates and shows light , and then goes out again.

In fact, it does that rather spontaneously and attempt at charging does not make it any better!

Ur battery is prolly bad

I'm sure it has been showing u signs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Albertino22:
Please i switch off my tecno c8 when i wanted to sleep. When i woke up i try to ON it but it did not power on, so i went and charge over 4 hours yet it could not even indicate charging, not to talk of the phone powering up..

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?.

Leave it for a while

Don't charge it or anything

Maybe thru out this nyt

Tomorrow morning, connect it to a charger

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2016
DrEinstein:
Hello, to all Engineers in the house I have a Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 that has refused to come on for like 1 week now. Please, do anyone has any clue about what might be the problem?

It needs powering... You contact me on 07033185680 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Albertino22: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:

Leave it for a while

Don't charge it or anything

Maybe thru out this nyt

Tomorrow morning, connect it to a charger

i have don all that but it cant still on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Albertino22:

i have don all that but it cant still on

Then go flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
huslerr:
thanks I reside in Abuja currently
Hello Huslerr, below please find contact info of Carlcare Service Center in Abuja. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ana5000(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
flexcity82:
of course u should pay more na. this aint bad belle
LOL. Then what is it.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RZArecta(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
DrEinstein:
did the battery drain off completely normally i.e. you didn't have time to charge before battery died ? You'll need the original Samsung charger that came with your device or something equivalent, other option is carefully remove the battery and install it back then start charging (CAREFULLY)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RZArecta(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2016
IPhone 5s just went completely off, not charging or even attempting to power on when you plug the charger almost as if the phone is bricked. It wasn't jail broken, plugging to a PC just shows the Apple logo briefly and that's it.

Phone engineers pls help out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by godwinasky: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
bobo65:

Ur battery is prolly bad

I'm sure it has been showing u signs

Frankly, it never did. Just that I used another charger on it before it developed d problem for the very first time ever.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
How much can I get an iphone6s screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topsey01: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
please someone should help me out I want to unlock my iPhone 5, network unlock.

and I want to know the actual price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lilprodigy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
I want to know if blackberry 9800 can be upgraded to version 7.0
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls I need white screen . For Iphone6s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicdon(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
i need tecno r7 screen. 08097009204
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaitankazeem9(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Need Specs For Itel 1408
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haryomhe(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello!
Please my tecno H7 phone has been misbehaving of recent. the latest issue is that i have been unable to pick calls,it tells me my android phone has stopped working. what can i do please?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:01am On Jun 29, 2016
vicdon:
i need tecno r7 screen. 08097009204

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrison24: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Hi Engineers in the house, i have a problem with my infixi hot phone, i discovered water poured on the screen and it went blank, initially i thought it went off, until i got a call and could see anything on the screen. Pls i need ur advice on what u think is wrong with the phone and what can be done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darlon: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Guys, I found this new Android app called WanGO that does so much - helps you find places around you easily, see events in Lagos, and other places and even shopping deals. It's really great, and you should all download WanGO and check it out. I used it to find ATMs wherever I am easily.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Albertino22: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Please anybody from calabar here to help me flash my phone..08031518476
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bashmantech: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Any Android Guru here.

My phone is dead.
My power button is faulty.
....and I need to get into recovery.

Plz, how can I go about it??

I flashed the phone using SP tools, but i want to clear cache and data so that it can boot. no luck up till now. i cant get into recovery because of the faulty power button.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Haryomhe:
Hello!
Please my tecno H7 phone has been misbehaving of recent. the latest issue is that i have been unable to pick calls,it tells me my android phone has stopped working. what can i do please?
Hello Haryomhe! As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2016
i need help with my samsung tab 2 7.0 software. if you can fix it and you are within Kubwa or Garki, please quote me. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haryomhe(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Haryomhe! As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
I stay in osogbo in osun state, Nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Can somebody please help me. Is there anyway I can block phones that were stolen.thks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chybyke4ly(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
I had main my mtn line (with BIS)on my bb 9900 and have been using it to access all my apps including sending and receivn mails without hitch. Due to d battery problems I decided to use another mtn line on the phone so as not to miss important calls and msgs on my main line. I subscribed for BBC which is #1000 and got a successful msg. The problem I hv now is dat I can't access all those apps (twitter,linkedin,browser,etc) even as I have queued in my BB ID and passwrd. The apps that wrk are whtsapp and bbm only. I have decided to wipe all data to go back to default settings,still no headway. Each time I try to access the apps,what I see is "you are currently on a data plan that does not support this application. If you wanto use this application, please connect to a wifi or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan". If I want to sign in with my BB ID,I get "unable to open email set up application,contact your service provider". I have contacted them severally and hv done what each of them told me to do at any point in time, but no success. Plzzzzzz, my people kindly help me to get out of this mess,I really need to be sending and receivn mails here.God bless all of you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrison24: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi Engineers in the house, i have a problem with my infixi hot phone, i discovered water poured on the screen and it went blank, initially i thought it went off, until i got a call and could see anything on the screen. Pls i need ur advice on what u think is wrong with the phone and what can be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Centyakam(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.