Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1372261 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gfrey6(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

We are Carlcare Service Center who provides professional after sales service to mobile phone users.It deal with the itel,Tecno, and Infinix.If your phone has anything wrong,you can take it to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to check the details.Thank you!
i need help, where can i get lenovo A5000 battery flex?either the flex alone or both pls i need it urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
yBNL1:

chai....this one wey phone don expensive sha. can u recommend any phone with 1gb ram and strong battery not more than 25k(and not gionee)

Used
Infinix hot note pro

Samsung s4

Would have said tecno c8 but be ready for Multitasking issues

New
Tecno L5
Wiko slide 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rhothymie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Plz help. My wiko slide 2 doesnt last..can i use anoda fone ba3 that is strong....if yes pls recommend
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omuka: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please sinse i reset the factory of my gionee p4 it has refuse to browse please what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Gfrey6:
i need help, where can i get lenovo A5000 battery flex?either the flex alone or both pls i need it urgent
Sorry we do not offer aftersale of this brand. Carlcare Service Center only dealing with Tecno, Infinix and Itel aftersale service.Thank you!
CC:nobsalis

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2016
nobsalis:

seems u guys are d dealing wit limited (itel, tecno and infinix) products.... Is d services for free?
Yes, we only dealing with these 3 brands. Out of warranty devices will be billed. (Artificial damage, root, repaired outside and so on, will make the device out of warranty)For details you can try to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Good morning house, please I have an Innjoo 1x whose battery is bad and needs a replacement which have not been able to find in the market. Heard there is a way one can cannibalise a battery for it. Please who can help with an information on where one can get it done in Computer Village since am in lag presently and also, what range does it cost to replace its broken screen?

Thanks for your swift responses
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gsmarena24: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thebaptist91: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Please how much would it cost to change the emmc chip of a Tecno l7.
Thanks...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
barnaby04:
Good morning house, please I have an Innjoo 1x whose battery is bad and needs a replacement which have not been able to find in the market. Heard there is a way one can cannibalise a battery for it. Please who can help with an information on where one can get it done in Computer Village since am in lag presently and also, what range does it cost to replace its broken screen?

Have you tried checking their service center
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pseudonomer: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2016
How much can I get HTC One screen in Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gfrey6(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Please can someone help me with where i can get lenovo A5000 battery pls!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizbrOoke(f): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2016
pls I need help with my innjoo F2 tablet, it keep turning on wifi n data connection on it own, also download and install app if data is on. malfunctioning if any app is display. it also bring up a page like MMI test showing Chinese write up. pls wat do I do to stop all this, I ve tried virtually all techniques by doing factory reset, save mode reboot, even to the extent of taking the fone for flashing, all to no avail. help! help!! help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
ebab:

Have you tried checking their service center
Can you help with the address of the service center?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rollywana: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2016
PLEASE I NEED THE PANEL FOR SONY XPERIA Z1. Call me on 08033465673
[quote][/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mistayeancah(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello,
Some useless apps keep installing themselves on my android phone every time I connect to the Internet. I'm using OPSSON P9. I uninstalled those apps several times they still come back whenever I restart my phone , I've even disabled my android from installing apps not from Google play store still the same results . I don't know if there's anyone in the house that has the solution to this problem. Has this happened to anyone here too ? How did you stop it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nestic(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls help me with tecno l7 scatter file.txt so that I'll unbrick my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
I used Tecno H5 nd itx bricking, itx der a solution pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Immality(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
My OPPO android phone keeps hanging after Switching it On because is trying to load my phonebook.... It really disturbing nd waste much time.... M tired of it... Gurus in the house please help...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arhmtech009: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls my itel 1407 backlight is not working plsssssss i need ur help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
lizbrOoke:
pls I need help with my innjoo F2 tablet, it keep turning on wifi n data connection on it own, also download and install app if data is on. malfunctioning if any app is display. it also bring up a page like MMI test showing Chinese write up. pls wat do I do to stop all this, I ve tried virtually all techniques by doing factory reset, save mode reboot, even to the extent of taking the fone for flashing, all to no avail. help! help!! help!!!

Old age my dear
Old age
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
bumheit:
I used Tecno H5 nd itx bricking, itx der a solution pls?

What do u mean by its bricking?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
barnaby04:

090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Masterdeking(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please I flashed My Tecno H6 last week, Later I found out that my Otg is no more working, and my rom which is 8gb and 4gb available memory is now only I. 56gb available memory. I checked the build number of the one they used it is 2014 why my former build number is 2015. I rushed back to the technician he said that is the latest software, I was arguing but he don't seem to understand me. Please what do I do to get my original rom back?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bilaal29: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please engineers in the house, my GIONEE M2 refused to charge, anytime I connect the charger, it will display charging but in real sense, it is not charging, immediately I removed the charger, it will display 1% then in few minutes time, it will went off.
Please kindly help out
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Got umi iron for sale interested persons shud pm me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pascal679: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls I bought Infinix hot note 2 x510 not less than 8 months ago but now my back is not working again and my front camera is always upside down
..... please I need help urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2016
bilaal29:
Please engineers in the house, my GIONEE M2 refused to charge, anytime I connect the charger, it will display charging but in real sense, it is not charging, immediately I removed the charger, it will display 1% then in few minutes time, it will went off.
Please kindly help out
Thanks

Change ur battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Pascal679:
pls I bought Infinix hot note 2 x510 not less than 8 months ago but now my back is not working again and my front camera is always upside down
..... please I need help urgently

Change ur camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
bilaal29:
Please kindly help out
Thanks

It's normally d charging port that causes this issue

Change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rhothymie(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello engineerz in d house pls can i get a strong ba3 like 5000mah dat can work for my wiko slide 2...
.thnks alot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
@ flexkoncept.com.ng we give life back to ur dead phones and laptops

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1225) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.