Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1361921 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Tee99:
he doesn't, he made sure the battery stay charged at all time until now. last time this happened someone helped him to force it to boot with a laptop with some type of software, but this time is just not responding to anything.... just stuck on fastboot mode.

I can help u fix it easily if the phone makes a sound when connected to a system but if it doesn't, now that's a whole new ball game and I'll need u to fix the power button first, the task will be quite time taking tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tee99(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
bobo65:

I can help u fix it easily if the phone makes a sound when connected to a system but if it doesn't, now that's a whole new ball game and I'll need u to fix the power button first, the task will be quite time taking tho
makes sound when connected to a system. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
morganist99:
where do you base?

To fix your m7 charging port..contact me on 07033185680

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
ebab:

To fix your m7 charging port..contact me on 07033185680
park well..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anatech(m): 2:18am On Jul 13, 2016
The mouth piece of my Samsung J7 stopped working (people cannot hear me when I speak), please where can I find a replacement.
Thank you for your swift response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Db55889(m): 2:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning guys,I rooted my innjoo i2s using kingroot but recently I discovered my phone no longer connects to my laptop but it charges when connected. I have exhausted all d means I know,restored my system,downloaded drivers upon drivers n apps upon apps,even did factory reset all to no avail...when plugged in,the system does not make any sound but the phone charges.I tested an infinix hot by connecting to the system,it installed the driver automatically n worked fine but my phone doesn't so I'm wondering if it is the rooting that messed with it but then I unrooted and connected buh still got the same result.Wthout connecting to the system I don't know anyway to flash the custom firmware...m not a tech guru so pls help cos this is driving me nuts...thanks y'all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horduncee(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Please, I have an infinix note 2 x600. An update popped up and I did the update. After some time updating the phone, it says error. I on it back and unroot the phone and again did the update, still tells me error. When I on it back again, it's just switching on and off itself. I gave the phone to an engineer, unfortunately, he flashed a wrong stock rom into it. I later discovered that the phone is of 3 variant with different stock rom. It's not detected when connected to pc but when I connect it into a power bank, the power bank always show it's charging but the phone won't show any sign of charging. Please, any idea on how to bring back working?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Horduncee:
Please, I have an infinix note 2 x600. An update popped up and I did the update. After some time updating the phone, it says error. I on it back and unroot the phone and again did the update, still tells me error. When I on it back again, it's just switching on and off itself. I gave the phone to an engineer, unfortunately, he flashed a wrong stock rom into it. I later discovered that the phone is of 3 variant with different stock rom. It's not detected when connected to pc but when I connect it into a power bank, the power bank always show it's charging but the phone won't show any sign of charging. Please, any idea on how to bring back working?

U made ur first mistake by upgrading a rooted phone
If u r in lagos, call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Db55889:
Good morning guys,I rooted my innjoo i2s using kingroot but recently I discovered my phone no longer connects to my laptop but it charges when connected. I have exhausted all d means I know,restored my system,downloaded drivers upon drivers n apps upon apps,even did factory reset all to no avail...when plugged in,the system does not make any sound but the phone charges.I tested an infinix hot by connecting to the system,it installed the driver automatically n worked fine but my phone doesn't so I'm wondering if it is the rooting that messed with it but then I unrooted and connected buh still got the same result.Wthout connecting to the system I don't know anyway to flash the custom firmware...m not a tech guru so pls help cos this is driving me nuts...thanks y'all.

Just try to avoid injoo phones
There is a probability ur phone USB port is faulty
Goto comp villa, my engr can help u 090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tee99(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
bobo65:

bro any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
To all the gurus in the house, please is there any good and reliable please one can get training on phone unlocking and flashing within lagos
CC : bobo65
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
ligopedro:
To all the gurus in the house, please is there any good and reliable please one can get training on phone unlocking and flashing within lagos
CC : bobo65

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Pls it's not a free service tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tee99:
bro any solution?

U know what, call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Anatech:
The mouth piece of my Samsung J7 stopped working (people cannot hear me when I speak), please where can I find a replacement.
Thank you for your swift response

Done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pxjosh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please I'd like to know,

What is the price of infinix hot note battery?
My inbuilt is already weak and I need to get a replacement for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okhiai1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guys my infinix hot screen got spoilt (broken screen) and the next day rain like 3 drops enter but i losed it and dried it ooo so how much will it cost for me to fix (i stay at lawnson)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
bobo65:

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Pls it's not a free service tho
I kno it not for free Brov grin
It late now, will whatsapp u tomoro morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tholley(m): 2:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Please I'd like to know if anybody can help get a premium account on mathway application. really need that app to display solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:01am On Jul 14, 2016
okhiai1:
Guys my infinix hot screen got spoilt (broken screen) and the next day rain like 3 drops enter but i losed it and dried it ooo so how much will it cost for me to fix (i stay at lawnson)

pxjosh:
Please I'd like to know,

What is the price of infinix hot note battery?
My inbuilt is already weak and I need to get a replacement for it.

Call 090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olanireti(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning guys. Please my INFINIX HOT 2 has virus. It boots to homepage. But blank. I cant see anything to operate. Sm1 helped me took to an engineer for flashing, i was told system complains of USB not recognised though charging wen connected. They tried different USB cords but still same. Please cn anybody help me or connect me wt sm1 that can fix it. Im in portharcourt. Pls text msg or call. No watsapp for now. 07039751844
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okhiai1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
bobo65:

Call 090-200-02236

bro the number they talk swicthed off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
okhiai1:

bro the number they talk swicthed off

It will come on later

He prolly has a low battery

He is good at what he does
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Olanireti:
Good morning guys. Please my INFINIX HOT 2 has virus. It boots to homepage. But blank. I cant see anything to operate. Sm1 helped me took to an engineer for flashing, i was told system complains of USB not recognised though charging wen connected. They tried different USB cords but still same. Please cn anybody help me or connect me wt sm1 that can fix it. Im in portharcourt. Pls text msg or call. No watsapp for now. 07039751844

I'll help u do it if u can send it to lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
charlesklaus:
Guys help! please I tried upgrading my tecno camon c8 to the marshmallow HiOS update from tecno official forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/23115-official-version-tecno-camon-c8-marshmallow-update-download-link-and-instructions
But after following the instructions and successfully installing the update I tried switching on the phone but it got stock at boot logo and kept on rebooting itself, only for me to call calcare centre in owerri to ask them if they can help me downgrade it to the lollipop OS, they were telling me they'll change motherboard for 17k.

Wetin concern changing motherboard and just simple restoring the old OS by flashing the stock rom.
Please what do I do??
Hello Charlesklaus. Please let us know your IMEI, phone number, work order number. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the detials. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls help me I can no longer receive call on my phone it keeps telling me unfortunately phone has stop, it will not allow me to pick my call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olanireti(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
bobo65:

I'll help u do it if u can send it to lagos
where is ur area in lagos? I may come lagos soon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Olanireti:
where is ur area in lagos? I may come lagos soon

Idi oro Mushin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcy:
Pls help me I can no longer receive call on my phone it keeps telling me unfortunately phone has stop, it will not allow me to pick my call

Do a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
bobo65:

Do a factory reset
I have done it but after some few days the problem will start again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcy:

I have done it but after some few days the problem will start again

Then go flash it

What's the model of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
bobo65:

Then go flash it

What's the model of the phone?
Tecno l6

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.