Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354068 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..

Try samsung care centre
or change panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
dafuturis:

I have Huawei GR5. I got an official marshmallow update but I have lollipop root on. please, how do I update to marshmallow without losing root??

You have to unroot your phone first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
brandon180:

its four battery terminal...

check where + and - sign is
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dafuturis(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
ebab:

You have to unroot your phone first

Thanks

I read online that I can install the update and still retain root with an app called "flashfire". The app unroots and restore root after updating so far bootloader of the device is unlocked.

http://www.howtogeek.com/192402/why-androids-ota-updates-remove-root-and-how-to-keep-it/

Don't know if anyone has tried it here before? so I confirm it workability.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aasimiyu1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Do u want to make money by just reading news for 2 - 5 secs. Dis site is for you. Just click the link below

http://capitalofnews.com/P7916
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djfanes(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls how much will it cost to replace a broken screen on Samsung s6 edge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hilaryitobore(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
how true, repairing a broken screen, gettin a new one, using Infinix x507, d quality of the screen isn't as great as d old one. how true
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
youmour:
Pls how much will it cost to replace a broken screen on Samsung s6 edge.

Whatsapp me let's chat privately, 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluvicki(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please help, my infinix x551 has a charging problem, i have changed the complete flex and it does jot increase by 1% it just shows it as connected but the charging never increases, i tested d flex in another phone and it works well there. i felt like its a panel problem but am scared of the phone engineers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
oluvicki:
Please help, my infinix x551 has a charging problem, i have changed the complete flex and it does jot increase by 1% it just shows it as connected but the charging never increases, i tested d flex in another phone and it works well there. i felt like its a panel problem but am scared of the phone engineers.

Have checked your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluvicki(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2016
ebab:

Have checked your battery
yes i have it charges using another phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muyadek(m): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2016
please i av issue with one US phone. the name of the phone is Unnector air, the touch pad of the said phone damaged when mistakenly sat on it during prayer in the mosque. All effort to get the phone touch pad was futile. if anybody in the house can assist i would be very delighted.
i can be called on this line:07066038813 or getting in touch through my mail:muyadek@gmail.com. Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sashishalom(f): 2:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls how can i get a bluboo x550 battery??...i heard its a china phone and would be hard to get,how true is that??...its an inbuilt battery and would have to be fixed if gotten...its neither on jumia nor konga....

I'd really appreciate...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:29am On Sep 29, 2016
hilaryitobore:
how true, repairing a broken screen, gettin a new one, using Infinix x507, d quality of the screen isn't as great as d old one. how true

Nuffn sweet pass follow come

But good engineers can make the difference very small

Road side engineers that are dirty will leave finger prints on the touch pad

Here is a good engrI know 090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:30am On Sep 29, 2016
sashishalom:
Pls how can i get a bluboo x550 battery??...i heard its a china phone and would be hard to get,how true is that??...its an inbuilt battery and would have to be fixed if gotten...its neither on jumia nor konga....

I'd really appreciate...

Call 090-200-02236

He might help u construct sumtn

Computer Village lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:33am On Sep 29, 2016
oluvicki:

Try charging with ur phone switched off

If it charges faster, this might sound funny but just do it, flash ur phone with a new OS, Hot notes and hot note pro esp those on Lollipop have serious software issues that make em charge very slow or not charge at all wen on but charge fastly wen switched off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2ndking: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning all.
please my Tecno H3 has a touch screen problem.
some parts of the screen do not respond to touch and it's very frustrating chatting or trying to access since apps.
Before now, it went down and could not boot, I took changed the screen and to no avail.
Please what type of service does it require and possibly, what it may cost Me.
ThAnKs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2016
oluvicki:
Hello Oluvicki, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2016
VeeJay95:
Please my infinix hot x507 doesn't power on again since I changed the touch pad and if it does it wld show lines (hang) and go off or restart
Hello VeeJay95, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeeJay95(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello VeeJay95, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

I stay in magodo/ alausa area. And hw much wld it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
benzems:

check where + and - sign is
yea?..n do wat next
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tifee07: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Good day Nairalanders. Please, looking for anyone who is willingly to sell his/her Samsung Galaxy S4. Location, Ibadan.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
brandon180:

yea?..n do wat next

Check here
www.zamdtek.com

I will show you how to use nokia battery 4C or 5C for itel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2016
morganist99:
please post the screen shot of your phone settings let me see...

I'll try and do that later. The phone has a swipe sensor at the top and made in Vietnam? Real or fake?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bookiemart01(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2016
I new screen was put but it's still showing white screen... Please help

morganist99:
the screen is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I new screen was put but it's still showing white screen... Please help

Take it to an engineer to change the screen ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Cortana2:

I'll try and do that later. The phone has a swipe sensor at the top and made in Vietnam? Real or fake?
before I conclude how about the finger print sensor? Which carrier?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2016
morganist99:
before I conclude how about the finger print sensor? Which carrier?

I use etisalat.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cortana2:

I use etisalat.
pm me the imei no
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
kennyjodeci:
Great job guys...kudos to you all.....please for the past 2 weeks now, my HTC one m7 hasn't been acknowledging my SIM card, first I thought it was SIM problem, I changed it but the same thing continued happening....I went to see some phone EngineereEngineers here but none is saying sth meaningful....one said that IMEI no has disappeared, that it could be the problem.....please guys what do I do?

Dial *#06# and post a screenshot of what it shows

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.