Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357689 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2016
CLIQBOY:
My samsung s4 power button got bad, any one here who can replace it?

Depends
Is it the outer button dat fell off or the inner that got damaged?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2016
ku4get:
My able engrs i greet ya'll, pls my sony xperia z3 refuses to boot, it only blinks sony xperia wen i put it on and it can blink like dat til d battery runs down. Pls help i'm confused.

Needs flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah.
ku4get:
Thanks buddy.... Hope flashing wil solve d issue once and 4 all. Happy sunday man.Thanks buddy.... Hope flashing wil solve d issue once and 4 all. Happy sunday man.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah.
remi144:
OK boss if I factory reset d phone will it still continue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2016
That means that it is draining battery.
lovinhubby2wife:
no overheating just that it is charging very slowly( from 0-34% in 4 hours) and extremely fast (from 34- 100% in 2 minutes).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2016
bobo65:

Depends
Is it the outer button dat fell off or the inner that got damaged?
its the inner button
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Hardware problem. Call or Pm me.
xploiter:
pls i have an Acer Iconia A1-811 tab. the camara has stopped working always telling me gallery not responding whenever i try to open it. i ve searched around ph for help but none yet. pls what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
SimpleBea:
Remi144.
These are some of the links to the STOCK ROM.
http://www.androidvillaz.net/2016/06/download-tecno-l8-plus-stock-rom.html?m=1

http://xtechmobile.com/2016/06/21/download-tecno-l8-plus-stock-rom-scatter-file/
I downloaded from d link Xtechmobile buh dah1 NVRAM is corrupt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
What of androidvillaz?
remi144:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2016
SimpleBea:
What of androidvillaz?
same boss.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please help my bros, I deleted some folders from my phone storage on Samsung Galaxy J500H and the screen touch stop to work. It only when I press power button and press off or restart or the volume settings. I don't have access to any other thing on the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is the process i said unsuccessful?
remi144:
same boss.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did it fell down or you slept, sat, or mistakenly hit it with a hard substances?
ambrosunny:
Please help my bros, I deleted some folders from my phone storage on Samsung Galaxy J500H and the screen touch stop to work. It only when I press power button and press off or restart or the volume settings. I don't have access to any other thing on the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
SimpleBea:
Did it fell down or you slept, sat, or mistakenly hit it with a hard substances?
no bros, I did two things and I don't know if the contributed to it. I did a calibration and I also delete some folders from the phone storage when I connected it to PC, and the screen didn't work since morning that I have done those two things. But if I press power button, I can press the power off or restart . And it work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
remi144:

Download any Tecno File via this Link:

https://forum..com/thread-311.html

Bless You.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rydercity(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Infinix Zero 3 For Sale #45000 (Negotiable). Am in Ph. 08102571356
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Can you expantiate more on the bolded.
At the italic, the deleting of folders can't affect phone TOUCH PAD or CALIBRATION.
ambrosunny:
no bros, I did two things and I don't know if the contributed to it. I did a calibration and I also delete some folders from the phone storage when I connected it to PC, and the screen didn't work since morning that I have done those two things. But if I press power button, I can press the power off or restart . And it work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmm. Try to root the phone, then change the IMEI using mtk engineering mode
remi144:
same boss.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please how much is tecno s9 complete screen.. Both screen and touch pad. Mine got broken today and I need to fix it asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammydoe: 4:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello guys,i want to buy a nice phone,android or any other one. Cash at hand 20k. Good camera adequate internal storage long battery life,among others. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Dammydoe:
Hello guys,i want to buy a nice phone,android or any other one.
Cash at hand 20k.
Good camera
adequate internal storage
long battery life,among others.
Thanks.

Used hot 2
2gb ram 16gb rom will fit u
Whatsapp me 07032443577

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Androidvillaz: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
remi144:
same boss.
What is the problem with your phone
So I can assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Androidvillaz: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Freeopod:
Please how much is tecno s9 complete screen.. Both screen and touch pad. Mine got broken today and I need to fix it asap

Be counting 15k upward
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Androidvillaz: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
ambrosunny:

Remove your SD card and try factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tochman(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2016
sanyahkod:

Infinix zero 3 is indeed a 3GB ram phone and mine has never lagged. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Don't know if RAM could get truncated like that unless it was changed. Engineers should know better.

Here is what it should look like.

same thing i tot. someone just told me that my phone is a clone. Im going to return in back from where i bought it
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tochman(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2016
bobo65:

U bought a clone

Go return it

thanks bro. i will do just that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayo199(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2016
bobo65:

Used hot 2
2gb ram 16gb rom will fit u
Whatsapp me 07032443577
hello, pls my mtn s720 keeps pressing back button itself..and one engineer said d calibration is not being sold .how true??or how can I fix it??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Guys pls my Innjoo note pro can't connect to rear camera or even flashlight... Wats d problem..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Androidvillaz:

What is the problem with your phone
So I can assist
I flashed d stockrom because it got bricked at recovery when flashing TWRP so d Imel has been invalid,can't make calls n no 3g(H+) network.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ayo199:
hello, pls my mtn s720 keeps pressing back button itself..and one engineer said d calibration is not being sold .how true??or how can I fix it??
Ur touch is bad...u can either throw it away...or download back button. Apk...its creates on scteen buttons
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kokofi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day house!

Please kindly assist, I mistakenly stopped my phone gallery and some inbuilt google applications from running, and since then, I can't access my phones gallery any longer. I downloaded 2different applications, Google photos and quick pix. Whenever I open them, I'll be seeing an error message that it can't access database. Whenever I receive a picture message throght whatsapp, Bluetooth, or downloaded, I can't view it. in fact, when I try downloading through whatsapp, it continues telling me that it can't download.

Any help please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.