Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345762 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ayo199:
hello, pls my mtn s720 keeps pressing back button itself..and one engineer said d calibration is not being sold .how true??or how can I fix it??

It's a scarce phone
Goto mtn office and find out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NaniOfficer: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
please house help me
my sony xperia z3 compact touchscreen is unresponsive
when i turn it on, it boots well
i try swipe to unlock, it goes zigzag and i try and try
if eventually it asks for pin, only 4 5 and 6 will press, others never,
i hold the on/off button,
i can only click restart, power off will never press

please what is wrong with my z3 compact?
I will appreciate your advice.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlarbordey: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
I need advice on,dis pls anyone

My NOKIA X2 isnt recognising sim again, camera not wrking. Any help??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
horlarbordey:

Try doing a factory reset...if it doesn't work.den its probably a hardware problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
NaniOfficer:
please house help me

Did it fall from your hand..or did u mistakenly sit on it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kokofi:
Good day house!

Please kindly assist, I mistakenly stopped my phone gallery and some inbuilt google applications from running, and since then, I can't access my phones gallery any longer. I downloaded 2different applications, Google photos and quick pix. Whenever I open them, I'll be seeing an error message that it can't access database. Whenever I receive a picture message throght whatsapp, Bluetooth, or downloaded, I can't view it. in fact, when I try downloading through whatsapp, it continues telling me that it can't download.

Any help please?
Perform a factory reset..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
X2 what? What is the command shown to you when you open the CAMERA? Is the pin on the sim bed in good condition?
horlarbordey:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damizy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
hello and good evening great people..... i have a LG phone dat has a little screen issue.. please i need suggestions as to where to fix it and cost implication ... thanks in advance...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good eve to the house and a glorious new month ahead To us all.I need a sound working panel for gionee p5w.I shall be happy to get one asap despite any location.please quote and drop your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NaniOfficer: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2016
brandon180:

Did it fall from your hand..or did u mistakenly sit on it...

Nope, it started malfunctioning a little, some clicks not functioning when i press and i would have to always autorotate to press till it got to this level
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nasfem22(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
pls I have an iPhone 5c with icloud lock I got it from someone and he doesn't remember the password.. how do I unlock it to make use of this phone..
anyone please??

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
nasfem22:
pls I have an iPhone 5c with icloud lock I got it from someone and he doesn't remember the password.. how do I unlock it to make use of this phone..
anyone please??

Hmmmnn. I Don't agree sir. Its either He/She isn't the original owner.

Kindly drop the device IMEI Number and you will know much than you were told..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Androidvillaz:

Remove your SD card and try factory reset
Thanks. It's working now. I did a factory reset and it works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
I want to switch ON 3G network on samsung galaxy J5 SM-500H but the 3G just write "off" and it didn't change the network to 3G. Please, how can I ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
I've got a Samsung s4 international 4g version with a broken screen for sale.
You can use the motherboard or fix the screen
Am selling for 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lordseyad(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hii everyone..
Is there any Engineer who fixes Solo phones here , nd in Ilorin or its environs? .
Av got a solo aspire 2 wiv Faulty touch padhere...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
LG what?
damizy:
hello and good evening great people..... i have a LG phone dat has a little screen issue.. please i need suggestions as to where to fix it and cost implication ... thanks in advance...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ohams1985(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
[Urs is cloned, compare with dis screen shot.quote author=tochman post=50605952]Engineers, pls I'm really confused. Before I got my phone the specs said it was 3gb of ram. I'm surprised to see that the ram isn't even up to 1gb. I don't really know if it's factory error or something else. It's an Infinix zero 3. The phone lags most times. I don't know what to do. I also cannot access my mtk engineering. Here is a pic of what im talking about.[/quote]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
You can "work" on the flex that cut,If you are good at it. It will definitely work. All you need to do is to trace the [+] and [-] on the "power on" interface on the panel. Then,you also trace the [+] and [-] on the cut flex. Once u ve know this, you are good to go.
OR
Get yourself another dead M3 phone. Remove the "power on" flex,and use it on ur own phone.
#goodLUCK
Iamtosignno:
Hello Every phone geek in here i
have a question My Gionee M3 Mini
Power switch mistakely got cut and
the flex is not available in market so
can a similar Gionee Phone Power
switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nasfem22(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Macaulish:

Hmmmnn. I Don't agree sir. Its either He/She isn't the original owner.

Kindly drop the device IMEI Number and you will know much than you were told..
oh! the imei is 013434000880290 ..
thanks in adv.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rockworldkoleyj(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
hello my ogas in the house... Please any engineer in ibadan or oyo or lagos to change the board of my huawei y336-uo2. Pls help...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
SimpleBea:
You can "work" on the flex that cut,If you are good at it. It will definitely work. All you need to do is to trace the [+] and [-] on the "power on" interface on the panel. Then,you also trace the [+] and [-] on the cut flex. Once u ve know this, you are good to go.
OR
Get yourself another dead M3 phone. Remove the "power on" flex,and use it on ur own phone.
#goodLUCK
Thanks for your info but am using Gionee M3 Mini not Gionee M3 or Gionee M3 Power switch flex will with work with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:12am On Nov 03, 2016
nasfem22:
oh! the imei is 013434000880290 ..
thanks in adv.

IMEI: 013434000880290
Phone model: Apple iPhone 5 Black 16GB
Serial number: DNQKMK8LFH19
Activated: Yes
Refurbished by Apple: No
Telephone Technical Support Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage Expired
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Lost/Stolen Mode On
Network Lock Status: T-Mobile USA.
Repairs & Service Coverage: Expired
Estimated Purchase Date: June 7, 2013
Contract: Expired

Your Device is iCloud Lock and as well Network Lock.

Best advice. ITs GOOD AS SCRAP.

Kindly don't waste your time.

Kind Regards.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 1:16am On Nov 03, 2016
NaniOfficer:

Nope, it started malfunctioning a little, some clicks not functioning when i press and i would have to always autorotate to press till it got to this level

Well u can try a factory reset...if It doesn't work...u knw wat to do..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:46am On Nov 03, 2016
NaniOfficer:
please house help me

The screen needs replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9jatatafo(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2016
my Samsung galaxy grand 2 has been infected with malware and Trojans. it keeps installing different apps without my approval and its draining data. I need help as I can't use the phone to browse. help a fellow nairalander pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by snezBaba: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Pls i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i need an innjoo note pro battery ASAP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nasfem22(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Macaulish:

IMEI: 013434000880290
Phone model: Apple iPhone 5 Black 16GB
Serial number: DNQKMK8LFH19
Activated: Yes
Refurbished by Apple: No
Telephone Technical Support Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage Expired
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Lost/Stolen Mode On
Network Lock Status: T-Mobile USA.
Repairs & Service Coverage: Expired
Estimated Purchase Date: June 7, 2013
Contract: Expired

Your Device is iCloud Lock and as well Network Lock.

Best advice. ITs GOOD AS SCRAP.

Kindly don't waste your time.

Kind Regards.
whoa! thanks a lot bro..
I appreciate..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
@ the bolded can you explain better?
Iamtosignno:
Thanks for your info but am using Gionee M3 Mini not Gionee M3 or Gionee M3 Power switch flex will with work with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
What is wrong with your board?
rockworldkoleyj:
hello my ogas in the house... Please any
engineer in ibadan or oyo or lagos to change the board of
my huawei y336-uo2. Pls help...

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.