Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351610 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
SimpleBea:
manually?
...ao do I update d os....anyhow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
You can try to root it.
Sahnkhinhg:
...ao do I update d os....anyhow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamtosignno:
No the battery is full and it is also charging but not displaying battery icon

If u r sure that u didn't sleep on the screen then flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
SimpleBea:
You can try to root it.
.....how do I go abt rooting d phone?,,.. thnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sahnkhinhg:
.....how do I go abt rooting d phone?,,.. thnx

Goto Google.com and search for kingroot.apk, download the app and make sure u have good Internet connect, it will root ur phone in one click

Follow this link to upgrade ya phone to lollipop http://mgluszek..com.ng/2014/10/upgradeupdate-lenovo-a630-to-50-lollipop.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
bobo65:

Goto Google.com and search for kingroot.apk, download the app and make sure u have good Internet connect, it will root ur phone in one click

Follow this link to upgrade ya phone to lollipop http://mgluszek..com.ng/2014/10/upgradeupdate-lenovo-a630-to-50-lollipop.html?m=1
..thanx bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sahnkhinhg:
..thanx bro
...where ar u based bro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
bobo65:

..where are u based sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zexzy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please my gionee s plus stoped charging, whenever it manages to charge the battery discharges very fast, sometimes it goes off by itself and when it comes back on it says calfree launcher has stopped working. Can anyone help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LiteKing(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
pls help!
How do i update my LUMIA 810 with OS WINDOWS 8 TO 8.1?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2016
investigator007:
How do I make a Tecno w4 fast again
Hello investigator007, you can try following ways:
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security, CCleaner and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2016
eddris:
my tecno j7 is not charging. when i plug my charger instead it will b discharging so i use desktop charger and it take a hole day to charge. pls i want to know if it is the port or the phone panel. and is it possible if i can get the port done the way it was, from the factory
You can try another charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2016
sonofthunder:
please assist... I have a tecno phone whose battery never charges but always discharges when plugged in regardless of the power rating of the charger. (problem started gradually and was occasional but now seems there's no hope).
the only hope of every charging the battery is with a desktop charger which takes forever.
please is my problem the battery or the charging port... please help identify and advise on probable solutions.
thanks
Hello sonofthunder, you can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2016
ambient:
Plz do anybody haveba solution whenever I want to make call with my infinix I wouldn't see d call icon I wouldn't know d call is going till i hear hello ,which means I can't answer call because I do not see d answer button.plz help ooo
Hello Ambient. As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by araoye22(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Please I need code to unlock LG D415 network locked to T-Mobile US imei 014209009946675
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Amaizu:
Pls I need to change the screen of my Itel it1506. I am in Lagos presently. I will appreciate any direction or advice
Hello Amaizu, about the screen you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact info of our Carlcare in Lagos, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Sahnkhinhg:
..where are u based sir

Surulere Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
bobo65:

If u r sure that u didn't sleep on the screen then flash the phone
Ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peeguy(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
zexzy:
Please my gionee s plus stoped charging, whenever it manages to charge the battery discharges very fast, sometimes it goes off by itself and when it comes back on it says calfree launcher has stopped working. Can anyone help me.
go to gionee service centre
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Sorrry to hear that, please let us know the said info we asked you before, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues. Thank you!
The imei number on the phone is cleaned off.. Can't find the phone park again the carlcare is the Ibadan Mokola branch n my number is zero eight zero six seven five nine zero eight nine three
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zexzy(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
peeguy:

go to gionee service centre
please where can I find their center in port harcourt?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by araoye22(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2016
Freeopod:

The imei number on the phone is cleaned off.. Can't find the phone park again the carlcare is the Ibadan Mokola branch n my number is zero eight zero six seven five nine zero eight nine three
enter *#06# it will bring out the imei
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djonyeka: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Amaizu, about the screen you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact info of our Carlcare in Lagos, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
. Pls am a pragmatic phone and computer engineer. I would like to work with you guys. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mavinkent(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
hell gurus here....please i have a little issue, i want those who have ipad to to read my next story and help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mavinkent(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
here is my issue, am a fan and also a lover of android tablet...becaues android makes everything so simple and easy. I lost my android tablet last 2 weeks and i told my self that i need to change from android to apple that what make me went for ipad4 last week....thinking that it'll be better. But since i bougth the ipad, i cant download whatsapp....i dont know why.....and i also cant see all the music and videos i downlod with opera...with that kind of money, pls guys help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MartinsBlog: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyflash43(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
My tecno G9 tab always discharge when am charging it, so i decieded to buy anoda charger, and i even bought anoda battery too, bt its still discharging, what wrong with the fone ooo, wat can i do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyflash43(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

My tecno G9 tab always discharge when am charging it, so i decieded to buy anoda charger, and i even bought anoda battery too, bt its still discharging, what wrong with the fone ooo, wat can i do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
tonyflash43:

U bought a fake charger bro
Holla at me at mushin Lagos for an original 5V 2A charger, make I c Wetin wan make d tab no charge grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mavinkent:
here is my issue, am a fan and also a lover of android tablet...becaues android makes everything so simple and easy. I lost my android tablet last 2 weeks and i told my self that i need to change from android to apple that what make me went for ipad4 last week....thinking that it'll be better. But since i bougth the ipad, i cant download whatsapp....i dont know why.....and i also cant see all the music and videos i downlod with opera...with that kind of money, pls guys help me out.

U have an apple id and all that?
Don't bother downloading with anything Apple cos it's a waste except u jailbreak it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Annydan: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pls ooo,and engineers in d house help me out wit a solution to my phone. My window lumia 540. does
nt detect sim card. Pls wat shd I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyflash43(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
bobo65:

U bought a fake charger bro
Holla at me at mushin Lagos for an original 5V 2A charger, make I c Wetin wan make d tab no charge grin

lol, shey u see d charger wey i buy wey u dey call fake, hw much is ur charger self

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.