Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351668 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puregrace(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
bobo65:

I explained earlier
U will need the following apps (u can download them from the Internet)

-lucky patcher
-Google playstore apk for ur system version (kitkat, lollipop)
-busy box

Now install lucky patcher and busy box
Launch lucky patcher, look for ur playstore and delete it

Then install the new downloaded playstore, use lucky patcher to make it a system app (just launch lucky patcher and click on d new downloaded playstore for like 2 secs, the options will pop up)

After uv done this, go to the app and clear cache then restart the device

If u did everything rightly, ur playstor should be up n running
thanks but I ve formatted my phone b4 seeing this post. Thanks once more
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
puregrace:
thanks but I ve formatted my phone b4 seeing this post. Thanks once more

So it's working well now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puregrace(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
bobo65:

So it's working well now?
yup, it is
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboyeboy(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2016
bobo65:

Used hot 2
2gb ram 16gb rom will fit u
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Guy you don sell the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by feelme3(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello engineers.
Please anyone in the house that can help to change screen for HTC dual 626? I have already gotten the new screen, just to fix it on the phone. Am in Lagos. Please let me know how to reach a professional that can help.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amaizu(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Pls I need to change the screen of my Itel it1506. I am in Lagos presently. I will appreciate any direction or advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dopenigga(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2016
pls does anyone know how much it would cost me to change d glass screen of infinix hot2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
What? You bought the new screen by urself without testing?
feelme3:
Hello engineers.
Please anyone in the house that can help to change screen for HTC dual 626? I have already gotten the new screen, just to fix it on the phone. Am in Lagos. Please let me know how to reach a professional that can help.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dopenigga:
pls does anyone know how much it would cost me to change d glass screen of infinix hot2
Do you mean the TOUCH PAD or just only the PROTECTIVE TEMPERED GLASS?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Amaizu:
Pls I need to change the screen of my Itel it1506. I am in Lagos presently. I will appreciate any direction or advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
After repairing it, don't you test the phone before collecting it?
I did and it was working perfectly well, it developed d fault a week after repair, and I repaired it at Ilorin am presently in kaduna
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by investigator007: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
How do I make a Tecno w4 fast again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Did it fall or u mistakenly sat on it?
olumose001:
I did and it was working perfectly well, it developed d fault a week after repair, and I repaired it at Ilorin am presently in kaduna
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Whats the problem with it?
investigator007:
How do I make a Tecno w4 fast again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Did it fall or u mistakenly sat on it?
nop, remember this is the third time I changed d touch..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
What do u notice before it develop fault?. Also, why do u change it in the first place?
olumose001:
nop, remember this is the third time I changed d touch..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
What do u notice before it develop fault?. Also, why do u change it in the first place?
it has always been the same thing, some parts of the touch stops functioning, it would be working perfectly, then it will be taking more effort to click then later it would stop clicking
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Here is the problem

I reset my phone... Since then have been trying to log in to play store... It keeps telling me no reliable connection

Help pls

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
How much do u paid for the fixing? Do you get to confirm that its a new TOUCH PAD?
olumose001:
it has always been the same thing, some parts of the touch stops functioning, it would be working perfectly, then it will be taking more effort to click then later it would stop clicking
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
What of other internet-related apps?
teezeelee:
Here is the problem

I reset my phone... Since then have been trying to log in to play store... It keeps telling me no reliable connection

Help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
How much do u paid for the fixing? Do you get to confirm that its a new TOUCH PAD?
Hello Engineer SimpleBea i have seen my Gionee M3 Mini Power switch flex now need your Procedure to make it on my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
D recent one I did was 4000 naira, initially it was 3000 naira, I saw d touch before it was fixed, it was new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
What of other internet-related apps?
every thing is working perfectly be it uc browser.. Whatsapp.. everything is working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Do you collect the spoilt touch? Besides, what model is ur phone?
olumose001:
D recent one I did was 4000 naira, initially it was 3000 naira, I saw d touch before it was fixed, it was new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Are u on whatsapp? That way we can communicate better and share photos
Iamtosignno:
Hello Engineer SimpleBea i have seen my Gionee M3 Mini Power switch flex now need your Procedure to make it on my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Okay. Go to the "settings" of ur phone. Click on the word "apps". Now, check the Google Play Store apps their. Click on it, then clear the cache process on it.
teezeelee:
every thing is working perfectly be it uc browser.. Whatsapp.. everything is working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Are u on whatsapp? That way we can communicate better and share photos
am not but i will download it for your sake give me your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Okay. Go to the "settings" of ur phone. Click on the word "apps". Now, check the Google Play Store apps their. Click on it, then clear the cache process on it.
have done dah bro still d same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Backup ur phone and RESTORE THE FACTORY SETTINGS.
teezeelee:
have done dah bro still d same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Iamtosignno:
am not but i will download it for your sake give me your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Do you collect the spoilt touch? Besides, what model is ur phone?
Nop,hmmn I didn't collect the spoilt touch... the model is it 1702. buh is it possible that maybe its not really d touch DAT is d problem, maybe there is a problem in connection, and all those engineers have not been really changing the touch??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Backup ur phone and RESTORE THE FACTORY SETTINGS.
again. . That was d cause of the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.