Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343115 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by satelliteDISH(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
bobo65:

Should be ur battery

Thanks. Initially I was suspecting the charging port. This is what I want to clarify before taking it to an engineer for repairs. I will now go and buy a new battery first. Goodnight sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Ignyte:
On my tecno w3, everything saves by default in my internal memory, how do I change this to sd card.
Hello Ignyte, W3 doesn't support setting SD card as default memory. You can try to transfer the files by the third party software or computer. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Hey guys i need your help. My tecno phone is going off itself anytime i turn on the data connection. Any solution?
Hello DavidTheGeek, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Please Sir help me

Pls for some time now, I noticed that my tecno p6 will start discharging backward to 20% or less after it has initially gotten to over 75% and above.

And most times it will charge to like 55% before phcn power goes off. Then if I start using it, it will only last me up to 45minutes before it will start displaying 15% battery remaining, 10% remaining, ... Till it goes off.

Pls what could be the problem and possible solutions? I hardly use my phone for one hour. Thanks for helping me out.
change ur BATTERY.
IF problem continues, take it to an ENGINEER to fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Kingmee:

It is working partially... i too k it to a phone engrg and he said it's the calibration. can that be true?
Pls., i need your reply asap before i commit my money into that.
yeah. YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE TOUCH.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2016
sanyahkod:
Engineers I need your attention. I woke up this morning to see that my Infinix zero 3 doesn't swipe down anymore to view the notification bar. It wasn't like that before I slept. How can I resolve this please?
Hello sanyahkod! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by poundlander: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2016
needs an android phone of between 5-10k (nigeria or uk used). anybbody?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Bro, It did not display anything.
bobo65:

Press d combinations of vol down, power and home button togeda, if d phone displays anything, lemme know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by poundlander: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Deshalom:
Bro, It did not display anything.
bro, please do u have phone for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2016
No, Am trying to get help for my phone.
poundlander:

bro, please do u have phone for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kingmee: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2016
SimpleBea:

yeah. YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE TOUCH.
Is touch and caliberation the same thing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Needed urgently is an Icloud iPhone 6 or an original screen, this Chinese ones no dey last

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

It's super urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kingmee:
Is touch and caliberation the same thing?
yeah. They mean the same thing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IBB98(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Goodday geek,plz wats d simple way at upgrading my sony xperial z c6603.Its on android version 4.3?anyone thats willing to assist should help kindly help me out to.avoid me bricking my phone.Tanx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aim07(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
My huawei phone shows charging when it is connected to charger or cable but it is not actually charging. I tried using another charger but still d same issue as it may take 3hrs for it to increase from 2% to 10%. I tried using desktop charger to charge d battery, it charges it to 70% after 8hrs.

I took d phone to Cellular logistics in Ojota. They opened d phone cover and showed me one place that it has turned to red instead of white. It also showed dat d phone is somehow wet though it did fall inside water. it is an android phone. D screen is broken too and they said they repair d battery drains without repairing d screen. I was told d repair will cost me 21,400# d phone I bought for 12,000# last year. so I collected my phone back.

Please what is actually wrong with my phone? Could it be dat charge port is faulty? If yes, can it be repaired without replacing a new screen?

Sorry for long story, I just want to know what is d prob is as am to take to phone technician. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuel19222(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
I want to buy tecno w3 or camon c5 anybody selling?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Aim07:
My huawei phone shows charging when it is connected to charger or cable but it is not actually charging. I tried using another charger but still d same issue as it may take 3hrs for it to increase from 2% to 10%. I tried using desktop charger to charge d battery, it charges it to 70% after 8hrs.

I took d phone to Cellular logistics in Ojota. They opened d phone cover and showed me one place that it has turned to red instead of white. It also showed dat d phone is somehow wet though it did fall inside water. it is an android phone. D screen is broken too and they said they repair d battery drains without repairing d screen. I was told d repair will cost me 21,400# d phone I bought for 12,000# last year. so I collected my phone back.

Please what is actually wrong with my phone? Could it be dat charge port is faulty? If yes, can it be repaired without replacing a new screen?

Sorry for long story, I just want to know what is d prob is as am to take to phone technician. thanks

Lets try checking ur charger first
Then ur charging port
Since u r in lagos, call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2016
IBB98:
Goodday geek,plz wats d simple way at upgrading my sony xperial z c6603.Its on android version 4.3?anyone thats willing to assist should help kindly help me out to.avoid me bricking my phone.Tanx!

http://techbeasts.com/update-sony-xperia-z-c6602-c6603-official-android-511-107a0222-firmware/

Ur best guide
Whatsapp me if u need further assistance 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Plz i was charging my Note 2 n the phone got off never turn on since yesterday, hope the phone can still be repair ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aim07(f): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have used another original charger, d problem is still d same. Although i have not tried another battery because d battery is not common. Thanks
bobo65:

Lets try checking ur charger first
Then ur charging port
Since u r in lagos, call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aim07:
I have used another original charger, d problem is still d same. Although i have not tried another battery because d battery is not common. Thanks

It's not about original or not
Get an original charger labelled 5v 2A or 5v 3A
Then let me know d result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aim07(f): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
on the charger am using,
input: 100-240v-50/60Hz0.2A
output: 5.0V=550mA
that what is written there
bobo65:

It's not about original or not
Get an original charger labelled 5v 2A or 5v 3A
Then let me know d result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aim07:
on the charger am using,
input: 100-240v-50/60Hz0.2A
output: 5.0V=550mA
that what is written there

Sister
Ur charger is d probs
Such chargers are used to charge Nokia torchlight phones

Smartphones need sumtn higher
Get to idi oro mushin and call me, let's test my own charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
tolux247:
Plz i was charging my Note 2 n the phone got
off never turn on since yesterday, hope the phone can still be repair ?
yeah. it can be repair
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=SimpleBea post=51576514] yeah. it can be repair[/quote
Plz how much should i burget ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=tolux247 post=51582730][/quote] around 5-7k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaseun239(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
l
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls, i. need to change the motherboard of my tecno h5, who wanna sell?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Junaknoni:
pls, i. need to change the motherboard of my tecno h5, who wanna sell?

whst is wrong with this one u are using?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Hello house, pls I have an infinix X530 that just suddenly stopped showing H/3G signal (hithero worked perfectly), it was bought in 2013 by my mum & i saw it & decided to use it till i had enough cash to replace my shattered samsung screen, I had hoped it was a sim problem but I switched the sim into another phone & H signal came up. I know infinix has phased out this model but what could be the issue? Attached is a screenshot

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
iamGraced:
Hello house, pls I have an infinix X530 that just suddenly stopped showing H/3G signal (hithero worked perfectly), it was bought in 2013 by my mum & i saw it & decided to use it till i had enough cash to replace my shattered samsung screen, I had hoped it was a sim problem but I switched the sim into another phone & H signal came up. I know infinix has phased out this model but what could be the issue? Attached is a screenshot
screenshot is showing network on 2G. check network setting, there should be an option where you can choose between 2G and 3G.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
I need the screen as shown below replaced, and am in abuja.
how can I get u in abuja?
its a 10inch screen bryte tab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.