Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1355326 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lollyij:
good evening guys, pls my infinix hot note refuses to boot, when i plug charger it shows infinix logo and refuses to boot.. pls who can help

Your phone has bricked..... A new software will be needed to be installed on the phone....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lollyij(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Your phone has bricked..... A new software will be needed to be installed on the phone....
Pls can help me do it.. I reside in lag... Where do u reside
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lollyij:

Pls can help me do it.. I reside in lag... Where do u reside

I'm not into repairs..... I just help give solutions to problems... But you can always take it to computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kodded(m): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2016
please help me guys

...each time I try recording my android screen, the phone screen goes blank sad

mi-tribe a500

am running on v5.1

the phone is non-rooted

the name of the app is az-screen recorder

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by halexito(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hello, my tecno m6 screen usually blacks out whenever I want to call and the screen will not wake up again no matter what button I press. I always have to remove the battery and put it back for the screen to come on again. I think the proximity sensor on the phone is responsible. I even removed the tempered glass screen cover but no solution.
Please, what can I do? It frustrating and annoying. I reside in akure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2016
pls, someone should help me with a link or upload tecno preloader bin for H7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chianya: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Pls can the able engineers in the house help me unlock my ZTE z970? Its been locked by T-Mobile network and is requesting for a pin...... Plsssssss come to my rescue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chianya:
Pls can the able engineers in the house help me unlock my ZTE z970? Its been locked by T-Mobile network and is requesting for a pin...... Plsssssss come to my rescue.

LOCATION ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rajman45:
pls, someone should help me with a link or upload tecno preloader bin for H7

Have you tried searching for it with google ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
halexito:
Hello, my tecno m6 screen usually blacks out whenever I want to call and the screen will not wake up again no matter what button I press. I always have to remove the battery and put it back for the screen to come on again. I think the proximity sensor on the phone is responsible. I even removed the tempered glass screen cover but no solution.
Please, what can I do? It frustrating and annoying. I reside in akure

HARDWARE PROBLEM.... TAKE IT TO A RELIABLE ENGINEER
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:
please help me guys

...each time I try recording my android screen, the phone screen goes blank sad

mi-tribe a500
am running on v5.1
the phone is non-rooted
the name of the app is az-screen recorder

Have you tried another screen recording app ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chianya: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

LOCATION ?
Nairaland
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please help my phone(innjoo halo) won't turn on or boot into recovery ,it doesn't even vibrate at all

It all started when i was using the phone one night and I ran the battery down to 0% ,then I plugged the phone to my PC to charge

Instead of displaying the charging screen ,it displayed WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH

I tried boosting the battery ,tried another battery,tried to flash (won't enter download mode)

I did some research and figure out my emmc chip might be fried

Any time I charge the phone it only displays the white screen and the phone becomes hot at the back

I don't know if any one has experience this problem on their phone .please help

PS. I tried all software fix ,none worked
I think the problem is hardware related
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chianya:
Nairaland

WHERE DO YOU LIVE ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
drunkcow:
Please help my phone(innjoo halo) won't turn on or boot into recovery ,it doesn't even vibrate at all

It all started when i was using the phone one night and I ran the battery down to 0% ,then I plugged the phone to my PC to charge

Instead of displaying the charging screen ,it displayed WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH

I tried boosting the battery ,tried another battery,tried to flash (won't enter download mode)

I did some research and figure out my emmc chip might be fried

Any time I charge the phone it only displays the white screen and the phone becomes hot at the back

I don't know if any one has experience this problem on their phone .please help

PS. I tried all software fix ,none worked
I think the problem is hardware related

THE Circuit board(motherboard) is burnt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kodded(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Have you tried another screen recording app ?
don't worry I have solved it

Thanks for your concern smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gemc3(f): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gemc3:
Hello house. This may not be a problem, but I need answers. I have an Itel it2180. I has no problem really, just that I cannot install any jad. or jar. game. This brings me to my question. Apart from the normal Android, Windows, Symbian Java iOS etc OS we have, what others do we have on phones? Who knows what OS an Itel it2180 uses and what format of games I can download on it? I thought it was a java phone. It's a small phone with front and back camera, wireless radio, etc

http://www.itel-mobile.com/?m=product&a=featureDetail&id=33

Please help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:
don't worry I have solved it

Thanks for your concern smiley

Share the solution with us smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Have you tried searching for it with google ?
yes, I'm only seeing for h5 and h3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rajman45:
yes, I'm only seeing for h5 and h3

aww... sorry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Gemc3:

Please help o
lol.... sis! ur funny! Itel2180 phone does nt support JAVA, JAR or JAD app.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hayati55: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
First of all, all of the drivers. Then load the original rom with the SP flash tool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hayati55: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
For courageous gionee marathon m5 cyanogenmod 13 rom. This rum is the same for the meizu M2 but the M5 features. If it does, please share it here. https://harry-rom..com.tr/2016/09/rommt6735-64bit-cyanogenmod13-for-meizu.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kodded(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Share the solution with us smiley
OK when you install the screen recorder, normally the app will ask for permission to start recording everything on your screen, you select allow

...note that while selecting allow, don't click on"don't show it again " if you click on don't show it again , the system ui will crash leaving you with a blank screen

...also note that this glitch is only found in android v5.0 & 5.1

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gemc3(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
SimpleBea:

lol.... sis! ur funny!
Itel2180 phone does nt support JAVA, JAR or JAD app.

No mind me. I used to think I knew everything about phones. What kind of app can it possibly support? Or it supports none?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Chianya:

Nairaland
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

Rapsowdee01:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE ?

Youself get time sah grin grin smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Gemc3:

No mind me. I used to think I knew everything about phones. What kind of app can it possibly support? Or it supports none?
It doesn't support any application. it can access FACEBOOK, and also support SD CARD.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gemc3(f): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
SimpleBea:

It doesn't support any application. it can access FACEBOOK, and also support SD CARD.

You are right about the Facebook and SD card. I just assumed it could handle other applications cos it could browse. Oh well. Thanks for your help SimpleBea. I appreciate it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Victar(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Please does anybody knows how much one can buy a samsung galaxy s5 screen. Mine just broke and I need to have an idea of the price before going to the market.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gemc3:

You are right about the Facebook and SD card. I just assumed it could handle other applications cos it could browse. Oh well. Thanks for your help SimpleBea. I appreciate it.
You are most welcome ma.

Victar:
Please does anybody knows how much one can buy a samsung galaxy s5 screen. Mine just broke and I need to have an idea of the price before going to the market.
[quote author=Gemc3 post=52262878]

Your location will determine the price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.