Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350874 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Grundig: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
SimpleBea:

FLASH.

This was done on Tuesday in computer village. But the issue persists
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kherlly(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Please i dont wants to buy phone that i will regret oooo just wan close eye buy this once and for all coz naija economy now no need to spend anyhow... How good is infinix hot s?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spanzed(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2016
hello all,pls i got an LG G2 VX980 phone i would want to repair it has screen and calibration problem although i have heard abt the screen problems that comes with all LG phones pls how much would it cost me because i dont want to repair it now and in no time it would start giving me issues.is there any LG customer care in ilorin? if no what about in lagos because i want it to be repaired and i would be issued a long guarantee incase shit happens thats why i dont want to give just anyhow engineers pls i would appreciate it if my questions are been answered thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emyres: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Please Nairalanders, my Gionee E3 with Chinese rom does not receive 3G service, even though it is 3G enabled.
Please if you know what o can do to solve this issue, tell me.
The IMEI number was invalid of which O changed with the IMEI at the back of the phone.

Thanks in anticipation of your help

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joepapilo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
"restricted access changed" I have been receiving this message for some time now on my lenovoA520 ......any time I activate sim1 and sim2 there will be no service like its on airplane mode, to use sim1 I must diactivate sim2 guys please does any one have any idea to solve this problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GGclef(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
tech gurus in d house pls i need ur help.My lg g3 has been misbehavin since mornin...always switching off&restarting itself&even nw,weneva i try 2 switch it off..it restarts again&goes off...bt wen i conneted it 2 d power bank it works fyn...wen i remove it 4rm d power,it switchs off&restart again....what could be d problem pls,can it b d battery?&what's d solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bosechizy: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls my gionee m5mini earpiece volume on receiving calls is low any remedy I have increased the volume to the loudest to no avail thanks in anticipation of positive response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please who knows a sure place i can fix a phone at Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimmjohn(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Hello great Engineers in the building!
Please my Huawei ascend MTI-U06 andriod 4.2jellybean keeps on displaying SD card damaged even when i confirmed it's working when i inserted it into another phone.I have tested more than two SD cards on my phone but the problem persists.
Another one is that my phone keeps on automatically opening and closing applications thereby making it hard for me to chat and browse freely.Please what is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2016
GGclef:
tech gurus in d house pls i need ur help.My lg g3 has been misbehavin since mornin...always switching off&restarting itself&even nw,weneva i try 2 switch it off..it restarts again&goes off...bt wen i conneted it 2 d power bank it works fyn...wen i remove it 4rm d power,it switchs off&restart again....what could be d problem pls,can it b d battery?&what's d solution?
your power Botton is faulty visit any sure engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adekzee1: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS OR SAVE DOCUMENT DIRECTLY TO SD CARD(MEMORY CARD) ON SONY EXPERIA E- DUAL PHONE?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tigar007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hi gurus. I possess a faulty LG G3 phone that has screen and calibration problems. I couldn't get a replacement because there was unavailability of original screen at Iwo Road. I reside in Ibadan. How much does it cost? Please I need your response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
GGclef:

Change your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GGclef(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
ebab:

Change your battery
10ks...pls,any idea of where i can get a good original lg g3 battery...can i get it 4rm slot&watz could b d price range?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
good evening.

pls any idea how much it will cost to replace galaxy s6 edge screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tokunbo22: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
misterchris:
I have a Galaxy Grand Prime locked to T-Mobile U.S.A. Please macaulish, dragnet. Other engineers. Who can help me unlock it?
I can unlock it. Where do you reside?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tokunbo22: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Emyres:
Please Nairalanders, my Gionee E3 with Chinese rom does not receive 3G service, even though it is 3G enabled.
The IMEI number was invalid of which O changed with the IMEI at the back of the phone.

I can fix it. Where do you reside?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tokunbo22: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
GGclef:
you will need to flash the phone with factory ROM.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tokunbo22: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:
Please who knows a sure place i can fix a phone at Ibadan. Thanks
contact Mr on this number, if you wanna fix your phone... 08034624046 Engr Henry. Thanks only for Ibadan people.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
adekzee1:
PLEASE HOUSE
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS OR SAVE DOCUMENT DIRECTLY TO SD CARD(MEMORY CARD) ON SONY EXPERIA E- DUAL PHONE?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Hi Adekzee1, Is it via a browser or the playstore ??

Or go to settings on your phone
=> Then look for storage
=> Open storage and click on options to see if it has an option for changing storage.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
tokunbo22:
contact Mr on this number, if you wanna fix your phone... 08034624046 Engr Henry. Thanks only for Ibadan people.

Thanks mane.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bikerboy1(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Hello guys. I need help please.

I use a Samsung galaxy S5. I have been unable to login into my Google account on the Google play store. I can't access Google play store on the device. Each time I try signing in, it brings up this message ''Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped".

Please what can I do about this, as I want to download some applications from the store and also retrieve some back up files. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
pls guys I have a dead samsung grand prime, I have taken it to every engineer I know even in computer village. but they couldn't fix it. so am thinkin of selling it as scrap to an interested engineer...

the screen and touch pad is still working... and other things like charging port, mouth piece, etc....

How much is it worth as scrap? bases on the working parts...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
GGclef:

10ks...pls,any idea of where i can get a good original lg g3 battery...can i get it 4rm slot&watz could b d price range?

I don't know about slot but I know you can get it ikeja.. Price range 4 to 6k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omo17(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls guys what can i do to rectify this, my phone(infinix hot note 2) started misbehaving some weeks back, i notice some strange apps with Android logo. They consume my battery, data nd dey make it difficult for me to operate my phone, I had to restrict background data on my phone cos dey install unwanted apps on my phone without my authorisation. I can't even operate my phone properly, all i see every time is advert on my screen, to watch video na war. Please help me oo

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
omo17:
Pls guys what can i do to rectify this, my phone(infinix hot note 2) started misbehaving some weeks back, i notice some strange apps with Android logo. They consume my battery, data nd dey make it difficult for me to operate my phone, I had to restrict background data on my phone cos dey install unwanted apps on my phone without my authorisation. I can't even operate my phone properly, all i see every time is advert on my screen, to watch video na war. Please help me oo

Virus at it's peak

Flash flash flash

If u need help at a token, I can do that for u if u r in lagos

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
GGclef:

DUde no go rush throwey money

G3 battery doesn't last esp if u are on an os higher Dan 4.2

If ur g3 is on lollipop or marshmallow, expect nothing more than 3 or 4hrs on heavy usage and about 7 hours On light usage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
bikerboy1:
Hello guys. I need help please.

I use a Samsung galaxy S5. I have been unable to login into my Google account on the Google play store. I can't access Google play store on the device. Each time I try signing in, it brings up this message ''Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped".

Please what can I do about this, as I want to download some applications from the store and also retrieve some back up files. Thanks.

Are u sure it's an original phone?

If it is, then factory reset if symptoms persists then flash it

I can help u do it at a token

Call or whatsapp 07032443577 if u r In lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
tigar007:
Hi gurus. I possess a faulty LG G3 phone that has screen and calibration problems. I couldn't get a replacement because there was unavailability of original screen at Iwo Road. I reside in Ibadan. How much does it cost? Please I need your response

Like 23k now in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omo17(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
bobo65:

Virus at it's peak

Flash flash flash

If u need help at a token, I can do that for u if u r in lagos

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Am not in lagos sir, thanks for your consign
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gojehtechNG: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
GOJEH TECHNOLOGIES expert on various issue on GSM related problem, enquires and solution to unlocking, flashing, upgrading, down grading, backup, restore and other.
Note - Some phones can be unlock without having it at hand

Feel free to call 07050765976 or whatsapp 08035777555,
E-mail - oluscous2013@gmail.com
ADD - Suite8, Shobu Complex, Ojoo, Ibadan, Oyo state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gojehtechNG: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Emyres:

Root ur fone with kingroot, then install mobileuncle or MTK Engineering, follow instruction bellow

This is a detailed tutorial on how to change any android device imei to blackberry imei or free data imei number, and tweak your android to enjoy lots of imei freebies from Mtn, Etisalat and Airtel.

MUST READ:  How To Change Infinix Hot 2 And Other Mtk Device Imei Without Rooting

Am sure you must have seen various ways and methods to change android imei, But let me assure you that no matter the type of android device, this tutorial is all what you need, because you are going to know how to change your android imei in various ways just following the steps below.

Lets get started.

Firstly, lets talk about the benefits involved in changing your android phone’s imei to that of a blackberry or other imei.

Download The English version of Mobile Uncle Tools Here

Lets get started with the steps:

STEP 1:

How To Change imei of Android Phones Using Mobile Uncle

Lets see the compatible android devices that mobile uncle tools works on

Mtk6589 device
Mtk6582 device
 MTK65XX devices
Quad Core Mediatek phones
Octa Core Mediatek phones
Requirement For Changing your Android Imei

Your Android device must be rooted.
 You can root your android device with kingroot.

After successful downloading mobile uncle tools.
Install and launch mobile uncle.
If you get pop-up requesting root permissions then,just grant the request and continue below

First create backup of current IMEI by choosing IMEI Backup Restore (MTK) and then select Backup IMEI to desired path.

Tap on Engineer
Mode>>Engineer Mode (MTK) and then swipe your fingers to the left to scroll to right and going to Connectivity Tab.

Tap on CDS Information and open
Radio Information >> Phone 1 or Phone 2  (This simply means Sim 1 or Sim 2, whichever you want to change IMEI)

Now you can see a AT+ written at the top, tap the end and depending on your sim,
add the line: EGMR=1,7,”NEW SIM 1 IMEI” or EGMR=1,10,”NEW SIM 2 IMEI” and tap on send Command.
 Now you’re done. You just have to restart the phone and then to check your android phone’s new

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: lekdap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.