Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353612 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kaysalas:

hello, i have a tecno f8, phantom a2, gets hot on power on, then drains battery till its zero percent then switches off, can you help fix this, if yes, for how much. kindly reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by invincible560(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Lordseyad:
Hi house... Av got a Tecno Y2 here which doesn't charge 'properly' .. It's very very slow while chaging.. It hardly charges 15% in an hour.. Imagine uleft ur phone @10% 12am ndwake up around 5am and U met jxt 70%..... what can cause this?

. nd also ma PC doesn't read d phone when connected.

the charging port is faulty get it done from any engineer nearest to you about 1200N or so
www.TECHFASHY.COM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by invincible560(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2017
saintade01:
I have a phone with with this IMEI: NULL. I have tried used MTK engineering not working. what else can I do¿?
follow this link this should fix it http://www.techfashy.com/2016/12/how-to-change-imei-on-marshmallow.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Scholar212(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Good morning, my samsung tab note 10.1 stopped booting, it stops at the samsung logo forever when turned on, took it to several outlets including slot they tried reinstalling new os but it doesnt respond and stops downloading b4 it is finished
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
For ur original galaxy s4 screen replacement Call or WhatsApp 09056181757
Friedthunder:
please how much do I fix the screen of my galaxy s4 ..the touch pad is still working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
For ur original galaxy alpha screen/rear case replacement Call or WhatsApp 09056181757
Teamyforesight:
Please does anyone know how much it would cost to change the screen and casing of my Samsung galaxy alpha?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Scholar212:
Good morning, my samsung tab note 10.1 stopped booting, it stops at the samsung logo forever when turned on, took it to several outlets including slot they tried reinstalling new os but it doesnt respond and stops downloading b4 it is finished

If u can afford 3 days and 8k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
cassette:
My Infinix hot 4 which I have had for about 4 months, suddenly went off and has refused to power on, what beats me is, this damn phone just went off on its own, the battery was fully charged to 100% no trying to update or flash tools, that's right just went off and has refused to come on 3 days later, please gurus help me out

Connect the phone to a charger then press the combination of vol-up, vol-down and power button, give it a while, it should come up, if it doesn't then take it to Carl care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Scholar212(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
bobo65:

If u can afford 3 days and 8k Call or whatsapp 07032443577 Lagos
unfortunately am in Edo state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaymaestro(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
can Tecno phantom WiFi and Bluetooth be repaired ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PHILipu1(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Please house,where can i get complete replacement screen for Tecno F8 and LG G-vista D631 in Nigeria.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PHILipu1(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2017
gabystyle:
For ur original galaxy s4 screen replacement Call or WhatsApp 09056181757

Do you have tecno F8 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Nope.
PHILipu1:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Anyone with Huawei MediaPad 10 for sale, pls kindly contact 09056181757.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheidy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
PHILipu1:
call 08176375216
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorex2011: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello everyone, There's this tecno f7 that has panel fault. how much should it cost to repair, and can anyone here do it. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sommyroy10: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello everyone. Please what's the cost of the screen of lg g2 vs980? Does anyone know a reliable person I could change the screen @computer village. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yusods(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please help me. My Lenovo phone always freezes. I would have to remove the battery to make it work again. This started when my soft keys stop working after I upgraded it via OTA but I am using simple control as replacement for the soft keys. The soft keys try to work sometimes and this makes my phone to freeze leaving only the power and volume button to work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudestmcblaze: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
please how do I get my Samsung galaxy grand prime out of safe mode? I've reset my phone, I've tired disabling it using the notification bar, I've also done the hard rest yet the water mark is still there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jodha(f): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tech guys in this thread plssss help, my Samsung tab went off when I saw charging via my laptop, I've tried every possible means to no avail, please.... P. S the battery is inbuilt so I can't charge it any other way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Tech guys in this thread plssss help, my Samsung tab went off when I saw charging via my laptop, I've tried every possible means to no avail, please.... P. S the battery is inbuilt so I can't charge it any other way

Tab what?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
please how do I get my Samsung galaxy grand prime out of safe mode? I've reset my phone, I've tired disabling it using the notification bar, I've also done the hard rest yet the water mark is still there
Your buttons might be pressing by itself.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sommyroy10:
Hello everyone. Please what's the cost of the screen of lg g2 vs980? Does anyone know a reliable person I could change the screen @computer village. Thanks

Call 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jodha(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
ebab:

Tab what?
tab4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
tab4

ok call or whatsapp 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akosxxx(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2017
hello engineers in the house, my it1701 (tab)has been misbehaving lately, the battery (inbuilt) drains fast even when im not even using it and it cant even charge to 100% stops at 70%. Going through previous pages i could see changing of port being recommended. Yes ive had my battery changed but later replaced it back with the factory battery when the problem still wasnt solved. Also my charging port has been changed, although quite better but not okay still, im suspecting maybe the guy didnt put a good port or something. Please what will you recommend i do now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:09am On Jan 07, 2017
yusods:
Please help me. My Lenovo phone always freezes. I would have to remove the battery to make it work again. This started when my soft keys stop working after I upgraded it via OTA but I am using simple control as replacement for the soft keys. The soft keys try to work sometimes and this makes my phone to freeze leaving only the power and volume button to work

Flash the phone to the previous rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:14am On Jan 07, 2017
rudestmcblaze:

Is it safe mode or factory mode??

If it's safe mode, just remove ur battery for like 5 minutes then put it back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:

Whatsap me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Lordseyad:
Ok, thanks.. gonna visit an Engineer today,, u knw the likely price for repair?
It depends on your location.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Akosxxx:
hello engineers in the house, my it1701 (tab)has been misbehaving lately, the battery (inbuilt) drains fast even when im not even using it and it cant even charge to 100% stops at 70%. Going through previous pages i could see changing of port being recommended. Yes ive had my battery changed but later replaced it back with the factory battery when the problem still wasnt solved. Also my charging port has been changed, although quite better but not okay still, im suspecting maybe the guy didnt put a good port or something. Please what will you recommend i do now?
Its obviously a panel problem.
Call or Whatsapp if you are in LAGOS or OYO town.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akosxxx(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
SimpleBea:
Its obviously a panel problem. Call or Whatsapp if you are in LAGOS or OYO town.
thank you.. currently not in the western part of the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.