Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347172 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please Mr rednuth, help me out please...... My Iphone 5s keeps displaying searching on the network signal even without a sim card
What can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iphone5:
Please Mr rednuth, help me out please...... My Iphone 5s keeps displaying searching on the network signal even without a sim card
What can i do?

Hi

Which OS version is running on the device.
You can try connecting it to iTunes on PC with Internet Connection to rectify error as mention..

IF problem still Persist.

Knock me here..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iphone5:
What can i do?
what happened before the incident? did you accidentally dropped the phone? if yes then there is a probability that the phone antenna is spoilt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BizzyBismark007: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please my innojoo max2 plus got hot last night... Very hot and my charger burnt.. But now my phone is blank and won't boot.. Hv been to some technicians and they tried n said nothing could be done. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Macaulish:

Hi

Which OS version is running on the device.
You can try connecting it to iTunes on PC with Internet Connection to rectify error as mention..

IF problem still Persist.

Knock me here..

I would try that and get back to you Sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
what happened before the incident? did you accidentally dropped the phone? if yes then there is a probability that the phone antenna is spoilt

There was nothing of such, just started displaying searching all of a sudden
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iphone5:

There was nothing of such, just started displaying searching all of a sudden
OK so if you have access to WiFi you should check if there is any update and try to update the phone that could also be the cause or reset your network by following this step go to Settings -> General -> Reset, tap Reset Network Settings , enter your passcode, and tap Reset Network Settings . After your iPhone reboots, wait a few seconds to see if the “Searching…” problem goes away. Lemme know if this method works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2017
BizzyBismark007:
Please my innojoo max2 plus got hot last night... Very hot and my charger burnt.. But now my phone is blank and won't boot.. Hv been to some technicians and they tried n said nothing could be done. Please help

Innjoo
Men wahala dey
Does it show d indicator light wen charging?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Naughtytboy:
thanks am in edo state igarra
Hello @Naughtytboy, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Edo State, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem.
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
BTW, you can find more about our service center in Carlcare App.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
OK so if you have access to WiFi you should check if there is any update and try to update the phone that could also be the cause or reset your network by following this step go to Settings -> General -> Reset, tap Reset Network Settings , enter your passcode, and tap Reset Network Settings . After your iPhone reboots, wait a few seconds to see if the “Searching…” problem goes away. Lemme know if this method works

I have tried all the options you suggested except for the update, i downloaded the updates, but after trying to verify and install....... It wọnt update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2017
DeathStroke007:
help ooooooo... my infinix hot note do use like 5 to 8 minutes to charge from a percent to another..
Hello DeathStroke007! You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BizzyBismark007: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2017
bobo65:

Innjoo
Men wahala dey
Does it show d indicator light wen charging?
shows nothing but the ba3 gets warm when I charge it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Iphone5:

I have tried all the options you suggested except for the update, i downloaded the updates, but after trying to verify and install....... It wọnt update
i would suggest you DFU restore your iPhone
PLEASE NOTE THAT If you DFU restore your iPhone and it doesn’t fix the problem, your iPhone won’t be able to connect to the cellular network to activate, and you won’t be able to use it at all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
i would suggest you DFU restore your iPhone
PLEASE NOTE THAT If you DFU restore your iPhone and it doesn’t fix the problem, your iPhone won’t be able to connect to the cellular network to activate, and you won’t be able to use it at all.

WTF!

So no hope at all?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Iphone5:

WTF!

So no hope at all?
try dfu restore and hope it works or if you still have your warranty you can still return the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iphone5: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
try dfu restore and hope it works or if you still have your warranty you can still return the phone

OK thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Iphone5:
What can i do?

oh sorry for late reply.. . try connect your iphpne to a PC that has iTunes installed. . try to syncronise it with iTunes.. am sure it will work out! give it a trial
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
I want to download an apk file from this site link: http://rexdlfile.com/index.php?id=blackplayer-ex-apk ...please I'd it safe to install it to my device because of the warning of not installing app from third party... note : the app is on play store but can't buy it due to my debit is not supported... the app is blackplayer ex and do it costs 80naira on play store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungMc(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Please anyone with where I can get BlackBerry classic keypad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
tryingtogrow32:
Pls II want to change the touch screen of a Tecno phantom f8 pls I need a reliable and honest person in Ikeja or lagos iyana ipaja area
Hello tryingtogrow32! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact info in Ikeja. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xmen149(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2017
pls what is price of galaxy s3 screen touch and can i get only it without the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xmen149(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2017
also It1500 i need price for touch alone and where to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2017
sanyaboy:
Good evening sir, Pls I need your help my tecno Y6 battery connector pull off from phone board I try to connect which I sold the pins but the middle pin from battery temperature
Has pull off from the board,, Pls I need help to make I jumper connector... Pls help me.. The phone Thermistor connect
Hi sanyaboy, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Xmen149:
pls what is price of galaxy s3 screen touch and can i get only it without the screen

Very few ppl can do dat work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Djbond:
I want to download an apk file from this site link: http://rexdlfile.com/index.php?id=blackplayer-ex-apk ...please I'd it safe to install it to my device because of the warning of not installing app from third party... note : the app is on play store but can't buy it due to my debit is not supported... the app is blackplayer ex and do it costs 80naira on play store

Yeah u can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Does anyone wants to learn how to repair phones here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
rednuth:

seriously. . are u sure that adapter is working because have faced such issues and it worked.. try another one , if same persist , then I guess the mmc got a different issue
Which different issues is it dude i want solutions to this problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmonlekan(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
I want to know how much the screen and touch pad of Samsung galaxy alpha are sold... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tafat: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pelumiv:
Thanks for the correction. i was thinking about another phone.

That should be a tecno phone abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.