Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347376 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2017
peeps, my heart broke last night when my earphone stopped working and it's the only thing keeping me alive when my earphones is OK my ears, I don't concentrate on anything else again because I'm a music lover. well, I need a new earphone but the ones I'm seeing are not up to my taste in sound quality so I'm asking, anyone here knows the best handsfree in town that is blazing well but apart from those DJ or big headphones, I want something light that won't be a heavy load carrying around,...

the one that broke last night is FIL and I so much like it but I can't find it in the market this morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ki02020(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
good day everyone, please will like to know what is the cost of getting and fixing a new battery for ipad air2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by couragec(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
gud day every one... plx who gat huawei mobile phone here want to ask a quest, the phone is making me mad atimes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeathStroke007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
whenever I download an app on my infinix hot note x551... it doesn't install.. it keeps saying phrasing error. help. all downloaded app does like that. download from UCWeb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:
whenever I download an app on my infinix hot note x551... it doesn't install.. it keeps saying phrasing error. help. all downloaded app does like that. download from UCWeb

Parsing error
U r downloading apps not compartible with ur version of android

Download from playstore

I have this feeling that ur phone is a clone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
bobo65:

Okay I dig Sorry for d mixup
ok no p bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
couragec:
gud day every one... plx who gat huawei mobile phone here want to ask a quest, the phone is making me mad atimes

go ahead and ask we are listening
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Khalimze09:
I wanna repair my iphone 5s. The phone is displaying blue screen.

if you are in lagos.. i can fix that for you..

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Hello guys my friend infinix X507 camera not
working with touch light and as an engineer i had
done the best i could but it yet to start working is the problem a hardware issue

yes its probably hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miguelflacko(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
pls help, my phone has been writing no services for days naw, and d sim is always detected.. wat can i do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmonlekan(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
I want to fix my Samsung galaxy alpha screen and touch pad... Any engineer available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
rednuth:

yes its probably hardware issue
I knew it but the thing is that if i do factory reset on it... it will display for sometime before getting blank again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harday27: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
pls I want to change bb q10 screen, who can change it and for how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2017
harday27:

Computer village ikeja

Call 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2017
salmonlekan:
I want to fix my Samsung galaxy alpha screen and touch pad... Any engineer available

Computer village ikeja

Call 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Miguelflacko:
pls help, my phone has been writing no services for days naw, and d sim is always detected.. wat can i do pls

Tecno?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:03am On Feb 25, 2017
ki02020:
good day everyone, please will like to know what is the cost of getting and fixing a new battery for ipad air2

Computer village ikeja

Call 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ki02020(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
bobo65:

Computer village ikeja
Call 09020002236

Alright, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miguelflacko(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2017
bobo65:

Tecno?
Yes... i just started using it after a long time of dropping it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Miguelflacko:

Yes... i just started using it after a long time of dropping it

It's becoming a normal tecno problem

Did u change ur imei?
Did u flash ur phone recently?

Change ur network mode to edge only, no 3G and tell me D result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miguelflacko(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
bobo65:

It's becoming a normal tecno problem

Did u change ur imei?
Did u flash ur phone recently?

Change ur network mode to edge only, no 3G and tell me D result
yes i change d imei while i was using it den... nd i wiped it wen i bought it out..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Miguelflacko:

yes i change d imei while i was using it den... nd i wiped it wen i bought it out..

Ur nvram is damaged bro

Whats d exact model of the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
If you have Samsung Note 3 t-mobile panel for sale at a reasonable price pm me 08106611292
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by notttty(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
bobo65:

Computer village ikeja

Call 09020002236
can U unlock iPhone 6 locked with iCloud or do u know anyone that can do it pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miguelflacko(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
cobo65:

Ur nvram is damaged bro
Whats d exact model of the phone
Tecno d5 ... pls can u tel me wat 2 do cos i need fone urgently ma oda is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Profandie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello good afternoon
Please I need help concerning my Samsung Galaxy S4.
I mistakenly used my knee to press the phone's screen and it broke. The repairer said he will change everything including the touch pad(the touch pad is working perfectly)
What do I do?
Tanks in anticipation
Andrew
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmonlekan(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
bobo65:

Computer village ikeja

Call 09020002236
can we talk about price... Should I message u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmonlekan(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Teamyforesight:
Please does anyone know how much it would cost to change the screen and casing of my Samsung galaxy alpha?
excuse me, have u now replaced d screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyaboy: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
sanyaboy:
Good evening sir, Pls I need your help my tecno Y6 battery connector pull off from phone board I try to connect which I sold the pins but the middle pin from battery temperature
Has pull off from the board,, Pls I need help to make I jumper connector... Pls help me.. The phone Thermistor connect,,, how much can I get Y6 board
Engr i need ur help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Profandie:
Hello good afternoon
Please I need help concerning my Samsung Galaxy S4.
I mistakenly used my knee to press the phone's screen and it broke. The repairer said he will change everything including the touch pad(the touch pad is working perfectly)
What do I do?
Tanks in anticipation
Andrew

u don't need to change everything. .. just the glass only, hit me up if u r in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
harday27:

sure I can fix it for you if u r in lag.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyaboy: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls help how can I locate Tecno Y6 or any tecno BSI..... PLS HELP ME

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.