Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347121 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jascon4: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
ebab:
Where do you stay

I'm in Lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2017
elamglory5:
Please engr in the house...my samsung s5 is not coming on...it went off wen I ws charging it and it has refuse to come on..pls help me

If u r in lagos, whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NewOrleans: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
MY GIONEE M5 says "can't play this video" pls assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leonard002(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please I need someone to explain to me how to flash Java phones like Nokia.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls I need an engineer that can help me get a perfectly working Samsung Note 3 t-mobile panel in Lagos or ilorin. I will compensate d person.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deewon56: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2017
rednuth:

does is indicate that sim has been detected ?
yes ,I took it to calcare to my surprise they told me they got not material for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darderh16: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
I have problem installing dream league 17 on my lenovo A5800-D it doesn't get pass the first page...anyone with solution please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hi Guys, Please how much can I change Samsung J5 (Cloned) Screen. And Where?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Argonn(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please my android phone says damaged SD card in the notification area even if I put memory card. All my files have gone with it. Even if I connect it to a PC its not detected.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bora26: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
how much is the calibration of Samsung galaxy win GT 18552,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamDavidJames(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
[b][/b]Neatly used, clean & fresh Samsung S5 mobile
phone for sale for a giveaway price of N55,000 with an extra 2,800 mAh battery free, free pouch & 3.0 Micro USB Fast charger.

Features include:
5.1 inch HD screen AMOLED LED screen
Water resistant for up to 6ft and up to 1hr
Fingerprint sensor/scanner
Fast & Wireless Charging
Noise cancellation
Motion & face detection
And so much more...

Google for more brain bursting features.

Call: David James on 08130057337.
Area of residence: Akoka, Yaba, Sabo, Bariga, Shomolu & its environ.

2nd Rainbow, Festac Town, Satellite Town & its environ.

Mile 2, Ilasa, Ojuelegba, Orile and its environ.[b]Neatly used, clean & fresh Samsung S5 mobile
phone for sale for a giveaway price of N55,000 with an extra 2,800 mAh battery free, free pouch & 3.0 Micro USB Fast charger.

Features include:
Fast & Wireless Charging
Noise cancellation
Motion & face detection
And so much more...

Mile 2, Ilasa, Ojuelegba, Orile and its environ.[/b]Neatly used, clean & fresh Samsung S5 mobile

Features include:
Fast & Wireless Charging
Noise cancellation
Motion & face detection
And so much more...

Mile 2, Ilasa, Ojuelegba, Orile and its environ.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamDavidJames(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Neatly used, clean & fresh Samsung S5 android mobile phone for sale at a giveaway price of N55,000 only. (Prices may later increase due to massive demand).

Call: 08130057337 - David James

With FREE:
1. Extra 2,800 mAh battery
2. 3.0 Micro USB Fast charger
3. Pouch

Call: 08130057337 - David James

Features include:
Fast & Wireless Charging
Noise cancellation
Motion & face detection
And so much more...

Locations:

1. Akoka, Yaba, Sabo, Bariga, Shomolu & its environ.

2. 2nd Rainbow, Festac Town, Satellite Town, Maza Maza, Under bridge before Army barracks, Ojo & its environ.

3. Mile 2, Ilasa, Ojuelegba, Orile and its environ.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bora26: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Bora26:
how much is the calibration of Samsung galaxy win GT 18552,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toluwalagbara(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please,where can i repair bryte g7 tablet screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joenor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls is there anyone that can help me unlock my phone? it's an Huawei E8372 LTE and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MRXELA(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2017
pls i need help my tecno l5 hangs and shows "...com.android.phone has stopped.. i av tried rebooting so many times but it still misbehaving
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chizzieh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
m in need of an innjoo note pro screen nd touch pad...any one having it pls contact me 09080841392
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
MRXELA:
pls i need help my tecno l5 hangs and shows "...com.android.phone has stopped.. i av tried rebooting so many times but it still misbehaving

Factory Reset it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
darderh16:
I have problem installing dream league 17 on my lenovo A5800-D it doesn't get pass the first page...anyone with solution please.

What response do you get after installation ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Factory Reset it

Pls. My tecno G9 tab just keep installing suspicious apps by itself especially YOLO.

Pls hw wil I get out of this problem. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
onward4life:

Pls. My tecno G9 tab just keep installing suspicious apps by itself especially YOLO.

Factory Reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unclesamtech(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2017
onward4life:

IF NOT OKAY ; TRY FULL FLASHING
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2017
unclesamtech:

IF NOT OKAY ; TRY FULL FLASHING

Las time I did that the fone refuse to charge until it got to tecno desk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MRXELA(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Factory Reset it
I've done that several times but its still doing same thing. its hangs and won't respond to touches until I reboot it. pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
MRXELA:
I've done that several times but its still doing same thing. its hangs and won't respond to touches until I reboot it. pls help

Take it to an engineer to hard reset it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
onward4life:

just give to an engineer.. your phone needs to be flashed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
MRXELA:

that phone needs to be flashed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Bora26 post=55345786][/quote] xost 3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Argonn:
Please my android phone says damaged SD card in the notification area even if I put memory card. All my files have gone with it. Even if I connect it to a PC its not detected.

whats your phone name and model? moreover do u see your phone storage?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Deshalom:
Hi Guys, Please how much can I change Samsung J5 (Cloned) Screen. And Where?

it can be fixed.. bring it down to ojo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
deewon56:
yes ,I took it to calcare to my surprise they told me they got not material for it

like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.