Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1355001 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ranchhoddas: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
rednuth:

it can be fixes.. bring it down to ojo
I have a a camon C8 that has refused to boot. It just shows their enjoy smartlife and goes off.
How do I get in touch with you? I am willing to bring it to your location if need be.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
rednuth:

just give to an engineer.. your phone needs to be flashed

OK the Las time I did somtin like dat the fone stop charging only discharging even wen I charged it where Pmb dey charge his fone.

I went to tecno office before them wake am.

I don dey shame for tecno fones ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
rednuth:

just give to an engineer.. your phone needs to be flashed

OK the Las time I did somtin like dat the fone stop charging only discharging even wen I charged it where Pmb dey charge his fone.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2017
onward4life:

Ranchhoddas:
I have a a camon C8 that has refused to boot. It just shows their enjoy smartlife and goes off.
How do I get in touch with you? I am willing to bring it to your location if need be.

Ill help u fix the phones at a cheap price, just call or whatsapp me if u r in lagos

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2017
bobo65:

Ill help u fix the phones at a cheap price, just call or whatsapp me if u r in lagos

No am twenty minutes away from aso rock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

okay I just saw your post now... no problem, are u in lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2017
onward4life:

so what do u intend doing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
rednuth:

so what do u intend doing?

Waiting till 2019!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2017
onward4life:

No am twenty minutes away from aso rock

Lol
If u can get to wuse Market, Ull surely get it fixed

The sure engrs I know are at mararaba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
onward4life:

Waiting till 2019!
lol.. for what
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
rednuth:

lol.. for what

I will get it right grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
onward4life:

I will get it right grin
yea cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fiseryo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
please i need help o.........my infinix note 2lte is damn slow in response. please what can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by newspostng(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
just another certified engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
fiseryo:
please i need help o.........my infinix note 2lte is damn slow in response. please what can i do

do you mean when operating it or when pressing the touch screen?

if its when operating , then clean master to clean cache and also uninstall unused apps from your cellphone.. check maybe your phone storage is filled up n .move some items to your sd card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kolidave: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
good evening. my htc one m8 charging port is bad. plz how much will it take me to fix it. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
kolidave:
good evening. my htc one m8 charging port is bad. plz how much will it take me to fix it. thanks

depending on the area and engineer to fix it, it costs between 1.5-3k

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
bobo65:

Lol
If u can get to wuse Market, Ull surely get it fixed

The sure engrs I know are at mararaba

Too far although wuse is closer
They can only full flash it but can never re start It unless it gets to tecno care centa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kingjoshbaba(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pls my iphone 5c I tried a cord it charges via power bank n charging, but each time I connect to my laptop or any laptop it does charge or show on the laptop that something is been plugged
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by febbymi: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
my lg g2 fell and the screen shattered, it now has dead spots. anyone with the screen, quote me and your price. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladykilllar: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Guys is it possible to fix the screen of a torch light phone? That phone contains vital info and i want to know if it can get fixed and the possible price

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by febbymi: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
febbymi:
my lg g2 fell and the screen shattered, it now has dead spots. anyone with the screen, quote me and your price. thanks
Where all the engineers now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chukslar: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
prahcetomi:
I later fixed it somewhere....Thanks

Pls where did you fix it? I have a similar issue and I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chukslar:

Pls where did you fix it? I have a similar issue and I need help
just go to any competent engineer..I fixed mine for #1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by febbymi: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
febbymi:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by terrymason(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2017
what can be wrong! my Samsung s6 I bought is verizon factory unlock but when I put my sim card I can only get network but data network refuse to comes up and have done the apn settings, is the phone still lock? please help also I can't make or receive calls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldknytt(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cc to everyone, I misplaced a micro SD card in 2014 (I can recall the month...maybe Q2 sha) and I just found it now, in my memo book (one of the card holder slip-ins). I tested it immediately on my smartphone cos I wanted to see what lost file awaits me, unfortunately phone won't read the micro SD card. I tried it on a feature phone, still the same thing... Here are the measures I have taken.

1.) Carefully scrapping whatever thin film that might be insulating the SD but no, it didn't work.

2.) Cleaning with Isopropyl Ethanol (Methylated spirit) and that didn't work too.

Finally, thinking about magnets, my memo has a magnet that keeps it covered and the memory card was position within few centimeter radius from it. Could the anomaly be a result of prolong exposure to magnetic field or something?

Even though its a 4GB SD card, I am curious to find some missing part of my 2012~2014 life... Please help guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
I have an LG g2. Problem started with some dead zones on d screen to almost d entire screen not functioning. Phone didn't fall.
I really need to repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obakoolex(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls my blackberry bold 5 is no more supporting whatsapp...any way out anybody pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MRXELA(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2017
onward4life:

i swear dat exactly what just happened to my d phone. it z not charging any longer and cant boot d problem z dat my battery is low.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Change ur screen

Benstino:
I have an LG g2. Problem started with some dead zones on d screen to almost d entire screen not functioning. Phone didn't fall.
I really need to repair it

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.