Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349212 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MagReuby(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
Hi guys.

My Note 2 X600 suddenly developed an issue. The hotspot comes on and goes off after about 5 seconds. I can't use Xender anymore.

How do I rectify this?

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
emmaniche:

Please can you help me change my sony xperia tab z Touch pad, the screen is working fine. Thanks in anticipation

Where do you base?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Excellergroup(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2017
MagReuby:
Hi guys.

My Note 2 X600 suddenly developed an issue. The hotspot comes on and goes off after about 5 seconds. I can't use Xender anymore.

How do I rectify this?

Thank you.

Same with mine. Someone should please help with probable cause and solution. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:53am On May 30, 2017
rednuth:

have u tried kongroot?

yes, still no success.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
rednuth:

what happened before it started. did it fall , try reloading the os first. .it might fix the issue, if not its hardware issue

After reloading it the Wi-Fi started working and now camera not responding saying 'camera can't be started'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tigar007(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
Please, my LG G3 screen is damaged. How much is a new screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sezua(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
nani667:

take it back to whoever/wherever you got it from and lay the Complaint... Clearly it isn't unlocked
Hello Engineers, how much would it cost to replace the touch pad on LG VS950 ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kings1930(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2017
Pls help...i can't install or open android apps on my bb q10 any more
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ennon92(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
Pls, wut can be done to the issue of "problem parsing package" while installing?

Just got this lenovo android A308t yesterday, am unable to download any app. Am just tired with the way this phone is giving me unnecessary issue.

Pls any solution?

Cc: rednuth
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME. MY INFINIX NOTE 3 HAS RESUFED TO RESPOND TO TOUCH SCREEN. I CAN'T TOUCH IT MORE THAN THREE TIMES AFTER THAT IT WONT RESPOND. NOW I USED LAPTOP TO CHARGE IT...instead of the power to increase, it gradually deacreased to "0" now I'm using charger...it's not charging nor increase any longer...pls help a poor man ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PuntGenius: 8:42pm On May 30, 2017
Hi everyone, my Samsung S 5 screen fell and got broken, but it seems only the outer screen is affected, is it possible to get a replacement for the outer screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olumoze(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2017
Hi everyone just got to know about this group. Please can anyone help I want to unlock a (Cricket Network: ZTE Grand X Max 2 phone).

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2017
ennon92:
Pls, wut can be done to the issue of "problem parsing package" while installing?

Just got this lenovo android A308t yesterday, am unable to download any app. Am just tired with the way this phone is giving me unnecessary issue.

Pls any solution?
No enough app inbuilt memory, try moving some apps to SD card

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ennon92(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Rajman45 post=57043756][/quote]thanks for ur response, done that but the issue still persist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2017
rednuth:

hello, if you can get another andriod with google play, try to use xender to send googleplay and google services.. check in inbuilt apps, you can send it!

Okay, will try it. Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2017
Very possible...contact me 07033185680

PuntGenius:
Hi everyone, my Samsung S 5 screen fell and got broken, but it seems only the outer screen is affected, is it possible to get a replacement for the outer screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
roqrules04:

After reloading it the Wi-Fi started working and now camera not responding saying 'camera can't be started'.

what os?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2017
ennon92:

Pls any solution?

hey user, from ur complain above i guess your phone version might be 2.3 or 2.2 , check and let see ur reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2017
PuntGenius:

does it still touch? if yes then it can be replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
Gheritage:
SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME. MY INFINIX NOTE 3 HAS RESUFED TO RESPOND TO TOUCH SCREEN. I CAN'T TOUCH IT MORE THAN THREE TIMES AFTER THAT IT WONT RESPOND. NOW I USED LAPTOP TO CHARGE IT...instead of the power to increase, it gradually deacreased to "0" now I'm using charger...it's not charging nor increase any longer...pls help a poor man ooo

what happened to the cellphone before this issue came up. hope water didn't touch the cellphone or probably maybe heat.. i guess you need to take it to a competent engineer for it to be fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2017
Kings1930:
Pls help...i can't install or open android apps on my bb q10 any more

what os are you running? moreover you can perform device wipe to see if it will work out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2017
Excellergroup:

Same with mine. Someone should please help with probable cause and solution. Thanks

hello user, i believe your device needs to be flashed for it to be resolved. if same persists then its definitely hardware issue..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PuntGenius: 11:32am On May 31, 2017
ebab:
Very possible...contact me 07033185680

Where are you and how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PuntGenius: 11:33am On May 31, 2017
rednuth:

does it still touch? if yes then it can be replaced
Yeah, it's still touching perfectly.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2017
Neither water nor heat sir. It just developed that suddenly.
rednuth:

what happened to the cellphone before this issue came up. hope water didn't touch the cellphone or probably maybe heat.. i guess you need to take it to a competent engineer for it to be fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2017
Help...I used laptop to charge my infinix note 3 at 4%...unfortunately it drained down to 00% while charging with laptop. Now im trying to charge with its charger. it has refused to charge. when i plugged the charge it will only show charging logo and off itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
rednuth:

what os?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2017
PuntGenius:

Yeah, it's still touching perfectly.

okay then if you wish to get it replaced , it doesn't cost much for fix. just get a competent engineer do that for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2017
Gheritage:
Help...I used laptop to charge my infinix note 3 at 4%...unfortunately it drained down to 00% while charging with laptop. Now im trying to charge with its charger. it has refused to charge. when i plugged the charge it will only show charging logo and off itself

hey user, it seems your charging port has issue and needs to be replaced but first try different charger and see if same persist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
roqrules04:

do a device wipe and see if that works. if it doesn't then reload the os..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
rednuth:

do a device wipe and see if that works. if it doesn't then reload the os..

I wiped the phone but the camera and torch are still not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preciousnobel(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Hi, all ! I noticed that my phone battery power doesn't increase when charging.What could be wrong?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.