Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347590 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
roqrules04:

I wiped the phone but the camera and torch are still not working
do a full os reload or rather upgrade with a new os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2017
preciousnobel:
Hi, all ! I noticed that my phone battery power doesn't increase when charging.What could be wrong?

try a different charger, or rather get another battery.. if same problem still occur then ur changing slot needs to be changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ennon92(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
rednuth:

hey user, from ur complain above i guess your phone version might be 2.3 or 2.2 , check and let see ur reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preciousnobel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
rednuth:

try a different charger, or rather get another battery.. if same problem still occur then ur changing slot needs to be changed
Yes, I have tried a different battery and charger, it's still the same...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
How much can i unlock Blackberry Classic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kings1930(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kings1930(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
rednuth:

what os are you running? moreover you can perform device wipe to see if it will work out
am running os 10.3.2.2876 i've tried wipping but same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ycmdng(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Samsung owners, am in dear need of S6 edge screen. Contact me on 08061191767
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplemtray(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's confusing how people still spend money buying conterfeit SD cards and suffer data loss.

If you recently bought an SD card or similar storage devices (Flash drive), you might need to read this article.

Its 100% insightful, pointing out reasons and solutions.

You equally get tools for checking SD card at point of sale for free.

Say goodbye to Counterfeit SD cards and flash​ disks.

please follow the link below.

https://techgyst.com/2016/07/06/dealing-with-fake-memory-cards-or-flash-disks/

cheers.
*TECHGYST*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhayor58(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
hello,my tecno l8+ screen just blacked out but d other parts are working correctly including the touchpad, just d screen displaying black. Any solution

p.s: the blacking out started gradually not at once.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by essence1: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good evening house, please how do I "Network unlock" a Samsung j5 6. It's brand New.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Marinella: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Please I need information on how much/cost to replace an iPhone 6 Plus motherboard?? Phone repair shop contact no, preferably phc or lagos thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sodson11(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
My S4 Active fell down and it refuses to press again(touchpad)
How much can I fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tedsco33(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2017
my new samsung galaxy j2 prime is not working well,i flashed it but its still working properly pls what do you think is the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
preciousnobel:

Which phone is that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2017
tedsco33:
my new samsung galaxy j2 prime is not working well,i flashed it but its still working properly pls what do you think is the problem.
It's not working as how explain in full detail so that it would be understandable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rakiticbarca: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2017
rednuth:

do a device wipe and see if that works. if it doesn't then reload the os..
hi, please am in need of tecno phantom z screen, i dont know if you could me get one. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikaj(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. The problem with the phone is stated below.

1. Battery charging and then not charging.
2. Phone displaying battery charging paused due to low temperature.

Things I have done.
1. factory reset.
2. swap batteries (still happening)
3. changed chargers.

What could be done about it because it doesn't seem like a software problem.

Futhermore could you state how much it will cost to get it fixed in this economic recession.

Thanks.

PS: currently in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preciousnobel(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Which phone is that
Tecno H6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daveMorris(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please i need help Asap!.. Thanks!. My gionee m5mini charger is no more charging my phone... and av tried many chargers, it's nad charging.. But it's charging from laptop... Please is it my port or my charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by indadi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
hey guys good day...

I need help my Samsung grand prime doesnt charge unless I remove the battery and reinsert it.. I taught it was charging point.. so I changed it and the problem still persists..

what's the solution please..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
ennon92:

thats the issue.. some apps no longer install on such version, find out if your device has upgraded os like 4+ upward.. if it has, just upgrade and enjoy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
indadi:
pls i need ur help
I just got a phone from my Aunt a gionee p2s
but it does not show phone memory and i
even inserted about 4 different sd card but it
dosen't show any space but instead o.00b i
already hard reset it but it is still the same
pls i will be appreciative if u can treat it as
urgent
is it a new one? if yes, report to customer service but if not, den do a complete flash.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2017
preciousnobel:
Tecno H6
What exactly is wrong with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gazzy88(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2017
hello house I need your help. my wiko Wexler tab was attacked bybmalware called ghost push Trojan which makes it to download automatically random apps and display ads. I've tried uninstalling it but to no avail as it as turned to rom app. I have a random engineer to flash the tab but he couldn't
. pls what can I do? a guy told me I will need to reinstall a new firmware on the tab....is that true?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preciousnobel(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
What exactly is wrong with it
The ba3 power doesn't increase when charged.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2017
preciousnobel:

that shows the usb slot needs to be replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Gazzy88:
hello house I need your help. my wiko Wexler tab was attacked bybmalware called ghost push Trojan which makes it to download automatically random apps and display ads. I've tried uninstalling it but to no avail as it as turned to rom app. I have a random engineer to flash the tab but he couldn't
. pls what can I do? a guy told me I will need to reinstall a new firmware on the tab....is that true?

yes its true
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2017
krattoss:
hey guys good day...

I need help my Samsung grand prime doesnt charge unless I remove the battery and reinsert it.. I taught it was charging point.. so I changed it and the problem still persists..

what's the solution please..?

change battery too and see
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2017
daveMorris:
Please i need help Asap!.. Thanks!. My gionee m5mini charger is no more charging my phone... and av tried many chargers, it's nad charging.. But it's charging from laptop... Please is it my port or my charger?

ur port precisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.