Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342315 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
rednuth:

have u done it?
I have not done it. I need help ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wanna sell neat Tecno camon c8 @32k slightly negotiable pick up at Enugu, anambra or imo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SuperSuave(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
My earphones stop working within 3days of purchase. I have 5 different earphones with only one piece working per pair right now.

one of the pairs will always stop working after few days of purchase. the one wey pain me pass na the ofia brand wey I no use reach 2days, I'm always careful with my earphones so I'm thinking maybe my phone is damaging the earphones or it's spiritual grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
farells:
Any Engineer in the house?

How much will it cost me to repair Samsung galaxy S6 edge Screen. And who can do that for me?

85K. For Enquiries, Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
BestJerry:
How much can i repair my Samsung Galaxy Win I8552 Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD?

Abeg make person attend to me na!

14K. For Enquiries, Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okezra: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lenovo S810t for just 16,000 at Lagos
1.0gb running Memory, 8gb ROM.
Call/whatsapp me with 07018436335.
Perfectly sound.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Puredeal: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning, how much can I fix my Sony Xperia C3 dual screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princekami(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
my itel keeps rebooting on its own, I have taken it for flashing, it still doing the same pls helllllppppppppp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by immaculetar: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Please anybody interested to buy infinix note 2 the screen is cracked a bit that's only the problem of the phone. Ph only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexmane(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, pls anyone who has the idea of how much Samsung galaxy S5 cost? I stay in Lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
peteregwu:

I have not done it. I need help ooo
hit me on whatsapp, my contacts on my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2017
princekami:
my itel keeps rebooting on its own, I have taken it for flashing, it still doing the same pls helllllppppppppp

what model, and have they tried flashing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
My earphones stop working within 3days of purchase. I have 5 different earphones with only one piece working per pair right now.

one of the pairs will always stop working after few days of purchase. the one wey pain me pass na the ofia brand wey I no use reach 2days, I'm always careful with my earphones so I'm thinking maybe my phone is damaging the earphones or it's spiritual grin

lol, ur phone doesn't need cheap headset.. buy original beat by dre. na 60k plus own and enjoy grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2017
rutherfus:
how would i unlock my Huawei u8180-1 using other sims

pm me, i can do that. N. B not free smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Wanna sell neat Tecno camon c8 @27k slightly negotiable pick up at Enugu, anambra or imo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OutOnBail(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
OutOnBail:
I need a working and clean Iphone 6 logic board. Location is abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Renegadefrank(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
temizeee:
whats the model name of yr device? re u using a particular network or uv tried other networks too?
I've tried other networks as well and the phones model is the 15Q2 (Itel). Any other suggestion?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlueRayDick:

How much will an iphone6 battery be fixed?

3-4K BOSS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Renegadefrank(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
rednuth:

hello have you check your network settings, try change the network mode from gsm to wcdma
Hi, I did already. The problem still occurs. Please, what other suggestion do you have in mind bro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Renegadefrank:
I've tried other networks as well and the phones model is the 15Q2 (Itel). Any other suggestion?
i suggest you reset the phone to factory settings or get new rom files and flash it with spd flashtool or better still gv it to a competent engineer around you, d problem might be hardware issue(bad network ic)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by savuoma: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Houz plsssss help. Me oooooooooh
After downloading whatsapp from BlackBerry world, I try putting my number and it showing version to old for de fone on BBQ10 plss help me out. I even try downloading it again but still dsame. PlSsssssssss help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Renegadefrank(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2017
temizeee:
i suggest you reset the phone to factory settings or get new rom files and flash it with spd flashtool or better still gv it to a competent engineer around you, d problem might be hardware issue(bad network ic)
Will do. Many thanks for the assist though. I'm most grateful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Renegadefrank:
Will do. Many thanks for the assist though. I'm most grateful.
u re welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2017
engineers ....i want to flash my nokia 3208c.....i jxt need d steps...quote me asap pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haslak: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Good day, please be informed that I have a serious challenge with my phone VFD 600 which was send to me from UK. After several attempt to unlock the network provide I got an error message thus "Network unlock 0 tries left" please I need assistance on this. Am in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sweetguy25: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Engineers in the house. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with a damaged screen, I went to change it and they told me it would cost 24k. Now, i am not ready to spend such an amount on a 2013 phone. I checked the screen on ebay and it costs less. Can i buy the screen and give it to an engineer to fix for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Engineers in the house. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with a damaged screen, I went to change it and they told me it would cost 24k. Now, i am not ready to spend such an amount on a 2013 phone. I checked the screen on ebay and it costs less. Can i buy the screen and give it to an engineer to fix for me?
stick to d screen purchase here. u re guarantee of no trouble or issues,imagine u buy incompatible screen online
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
savuoma:
Houz plsssss help. Me oooooooooh
After downloading whatsapp from BlackBerry world, I try putting my number and it showing version to old for de fone on BBQ10 plss help me out. I even try downloading it again but still dsame. PlSsssssssss help

Upgrade ur blackberry os to d latest version, it's installs Android files, then collect whatsapp from an anDroid user and install

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odunolaabdul: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please I lost my tecno W5lite lastweek. Please in need the ime number of the phone pls help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by savuoma: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2017
bobo65:

Upgrade ur blackberry os to d latest version, it's installs Android files, then collect whatsapp from an anDroid user and install
Pls show me hw to upgrade my BlackBerry OS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Efostick(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Hi Engineers in the house, I have a KZG kimi with a bad (damaged) battery and broken back glass.

how much would it incur to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jhorjhor: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Sweetguy25:
I have a clean s4 screen for sale 15k..where is ur location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.