Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349242 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Isiboy:
yes virtually everyone dat upgrades give d same complain.
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BestJerry(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
How much can i repair my Samsung Galaxy Win I8552 Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ddensity: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
please someone should help me with gionee M3 flex and mouth piece. prices and wer to get it in Lagos Yhanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dan42(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2017
please, guys I need help in by passing google verification. I just bought Infinix Hot 5 (second new).It was working perfectly until I decided to hand format it. Now it is requesting for google account which I don't know.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheRealMykel: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Are there any engineers who can successfully convert HTC ONE M8 CDMA version to GLOBAL(GSM/WCDMA/LTE)? pls don't hesitate to quote this post I'm teach out to you ASAP. Or just call/whatsapp 08038157930 (my mum's phone), ask of Michael
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheRealMykel: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
ebab:
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/

Pls can you convert HTC ONE m8 from CDMA to GLOBAL? If yes, where in Lagos are you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Dan42:
please, guys I need help in by passing google verification. I just bought Infinix Hot 5 (second new).It was working perfectly until I decided to hand format it. Now it is requesting for googled account which I don't know.
Dan its called FRP (factory reset protect) I can b of help if u are in Lagos or just go to Ikeja 09093369607
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dan42(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Isiboy:

Dan its called FRP (factory reset protect) I can b of help if u are in Lagos or just go to Ikeja 09093369607
I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017
pepenini88:
My LG intuition VG950 refuse to browse after flashing it. It's just showing R on the network bar. Please I need assistance on how to make it start browsing again. Thanks

check your phone configurations.. maybe its not set!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lov4sat(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Isiboy:

try taking it to an engineer, I can b of help.

I have done that and he said that the board is bad. does anybody have the board here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2017
what kind of network came with it?

TheRealMykel:

Pls can you convert HTC ONE m8 from CDMA to GLOBAL? If yes, where in Lagos are you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Temmybot:
Good morning house. Pls I have a new samsung galaxy s8 plus locked. It is sent to me from the US and, I needed to unlock it in asap. Thanks
Someone should pls attend to me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
what network and where are you located

Temmybot:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MsToyin(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls, is deir anybody dat know where I can update my blackberry OS @ arena, oshodi?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lov4sat(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
I carried out memory test on my Infinix Hot note(X551) and one of the result shows that NAND RAM NOT FOUND. What does this mean?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lov4sat:

I have done that and he said that the board is bad. does anybody have the board here
did d ba3 drain out? if yes den I don't think d board is dead. try loosing d Fone den disconnect and reconnect d battery. after dat ,PLUG with a very good charger and c what happens do not,b in a hurry.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Temmybot:

send d Imei, d network and d country only den can we continue 09093369607
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lov4sat(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Isiboy:
did d ba3 drain out? if yes den I don't think d board is dead. try loosing d Fone den disconnect and reconnect d battery. after dat ,PLUG with a very good charger and c what happens do not,b in a hurry.

The Engineer I took it to did that too, He even replaced the battery with a new one and the fone came on while charging it, the charging current wasn't stable so he said that the board is dead. though I will still give your suggestion a try to see if it would work out. All thesame thank you very much for your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lov4sat:

The Engineer I took it to did that too, He even replaced the battery with a new one and the fone came on while charging it, the charging current wasn't stable so he said that the board is dead. though I will still give your suggestion a try to see if it work out. All thesame thank you very much for your help.
try 2 get a playbook charger dat shud help balance d charging current you are welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olayinka4tyre(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please my techno camon 7 back camera is not working if i start the camera is only the front camera that will show and if i try to switch it to back camera it wouldn't switch pls engineer in the house help me o what do you think is the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
ebab:
what network and where are you located
T-Mobile. I'm in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Change your camera

Olayinka4tyre:
Please my techno camon 7 back camera is not working if i start the camera is only the front camera that will show and if i try to switch it to back camera it wouldn't switch pls engineer in the house help me o what do you think is the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olayinka4tyre(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
ebab:
Change your camera

like how much will it cost can you do it for me pls i need answer to this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dan42:

I'm not in Lagos.
look for an engineer in ur environment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dan42(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Isiboy:

look for an engineer in ur environment
ain't there tricks i can use or follow to unlock it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BestJerry(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
How much can i repair my Samsung Galaxy Win I8552 Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD?

Abeg make person attend to me na!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Isiboy:

for all of u having network issues on x551 I'll advice u downgrade

Bro, in my case I didn't upgrade, then phone came with android version 4.4.2 and I flashed and installed same version.
Do u mean I downgrade to a lower version like 4.3 before I would be able to enjoy good network? Kindly clarify. Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yusuff214: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
pls any engineer in Ibadan or Osun state? want to change the screen of my samsung gt-n7000 (note1) be it used or new screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dan42:

ain't there tricks i can use or follow to unlock it.
download miracle box latest software(cracked version) and install on ur system. open miracle and locate d mtk tab to the right of d software locate one option with frp, select it and den click on start. don't forget to install mtk drivers on ur system that should do d trick
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
5k will get it done and yes I can do it

Olayinka4tyre:
like how much will it cost can you do it for me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Dan42:
please, guys I need help in by passing google verification. I just bought Infinix Hot 5 (second new).It was working perfectly until I decided to hand format it. Now it is requesting for google account which I don't know.

that's FRP Lock... a new thing from Google... You can solve that by manually downloading and flashing the Stock Firmware for the Device ✔

or if you can't do that just take it to Infinix Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Please.. when one of my network sim is on EDGE mode,my screen touches itself angry..

Could it be touchpad, I guess not..
It doesn't do this on H+ and wcdma.

Any info

Device name :Samsung grand prime..

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.