Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351848 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BGOLDISH: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good evening Engineers in the house. Please i have an issue with my Itel 1503. Some weeks ago now i can not be able to charge my phone and i have tried so many charger on it, nothing is working out, so i decided to take it to an engineer to change the charging port. He tried about three charging port on it, everything was still thesame. And if the phone is off and i slot the charger it will be going on and off. Please is there any way i can fix the phone. Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Anyone who has Infinix or Tecno phones with bad screen but with good board should holla at on 0803 860 3994 and I also use the same number for whatsapp. The phone must be coming on.. Models like Tecno C8, W3, W4, Y6, J8 etc Infinix X510(hot 2), X554(hot 3) etc. I'm ready to buy your phone with bad screen but with working board/panel. My location is Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Goodbishop:
my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is refusing to boot, it's only shows the Samsung Galaxy tab2 on the screen nothing else. what should I do
you need to reload d fine. the system partition is corrupt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Bussydoll24:
Please engineers,i have an iphone 6s that the panel is bad and also Samsung galaxy j7 that works but the screen went blank.i want to sell both.how can i go about it.thanks.
drop ur digits let's talk on whatsapp or pick mine from my signature...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2017
encryptor:
Hello great Engineers in the house.
I want to replace the screen of my samsung galaxy A5. How much would it cost me so i know what next to do with the phone. Thanks
call me or whatsapp me via 0803 860 3994 for repairs if u are in Lagos. It will cost you 28k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
akindele91:
Guys pls I really need help the techno g9 pad I just bought... the screen flicker's most of the time pls what could be the problem if its is the screen how much will a replacement screen cost in Lagos
the will cost you 9k. Call me or whatsapp via 0803 860 3994 for repairs.. I have the follow come screen...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Irenemonit(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Ndissle:
Anyone who has Infinix or Tecno phones with bad screen but with good board should holla at on 0803 860 3994 and I also use the same number for whatsapp. The phone must be coming on.. Models like Tecno C8, W3, W4, Y6, J8 etc Infinix X510(hot 2), X554(hot 3) etc. I'm ready to buy your phone with bad screen but with working board/panel. My location is Lagos..
il
Ndissle:
i have panel for j8 and w3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Irenemonit:
il i have panel for j8 and w3
contact me on WhatsApp wud need d j8 09093369607
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CellTabRepair20: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success

Click link below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
BGOLDISH:
Good evening Engineers in the house. Please i have an issue with my Itel 1503. Some weeks ago now i can not be able to charge my phone and i have tried so many charger on it, nothing is working out, so i decided to take it to an engineer to change the charging port. He tried about three charging port on it, everything was still thesame. And if the phone is off and i slot the charger it will be going on and off. Please is there any way i can fix the phone. Thanks in advance.
Replace your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Heebah:
Ok. Thanks a lot. Can d battery be replaced since its inbuilt? And if it can,do u have an idea how much it costs? Thanks for ur time once more
Yes, the battery is replaceable.
Price varies but will be between
#1,500 to #3,000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by valnicholas(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls help. My samsung Galaxy S4 keeps saying 'updating firmware' whenever I try opening the camera,which opens though but it takes time before it finally opens.. pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puffynana(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Never tried rooting this phone, Galaxy s5. Though for some weeks it has being asking me to update. It went off suddenly but when I tried put it it on it just vibrated ten after some minutes wrote "set warranty bit:kernel"

Please what can be the possible solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
puffynana:
Never tried rooting this phone, Galaxy s5. Though for some weeks it has being asking me to update. It went off suddenly but when I tried put it it on it just vibrated ten after some minutes wrote "set warranty bit:kernel"

Please what can be the possible solution?
contact me let's talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dimex03(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls help, my tecno A7 refuse to be detected with system and the battery no longer last like before. How much will it cost me to fix these
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josephjay970: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2017
how much can i get a z10 screen fixed for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Brigance(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please, how much can I get a used Samsung s5 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TecnoServe: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dimex03:
Pls help, my tecno A7 refuse to be detected with system and the battery no longer last like before. How much will it cost me to fix these

Hi there?
You don't need to fix anything per se.

The inability of your system to recognize your phone is a windows problem.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/60082-how-to-connect-your-windows-10-pc-to-your-device

Check out that link and apply the steps.

Please let me know if it works.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yosuregames: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
pls i need your help my tecno h6 has been working fine for a while now but recently it stopped charging with normal chargers i bought a useless cord and it started charging but d problem is dat instead of dis cord to charge my phone effectively it discharges like from 1% to 0% pls help will be highly appreciated

i bought a new battery recently and d problem persisted .

Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yosuregames:
pls i need your help my tecno h6 has been working fine for a while now but recently it stopped charging with normal chargers i bought a useless cord and it started charging but d problem is dat instead of dis cord to charge my phone effectively it discharges like from 1% to 0% pls help will be highly appreciated

i bought a new battery recently and d problem persisted .

Thanks in advance.

give it to a competent engineer to change your charging port for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
GI engineers in the house, I got a problem with my tecno L5.
Any time I try downloading or upgrading an app on play store, it will display downloading on the screen and I will not be able to upgrade or download. As a result I had to download outside play store for a while. Pls mention me for any solution.

NB: It isn't network connection as I have ascertained times without numbers.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Learn how to remove virus or malware from android here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFQjYgKyzPo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yosuregames: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
rednuth:

give it to a competent engineer to change your charging port for you

will try that thanks tinking if buying a new phone soon.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joyfulmama1(f): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Good morning Engineers. Pls how do I disable the menu button in my phone (Samsung A8) it keeps pressing itself continuously.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Paul6P5(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Good morning

My phone (BLU advance 5.5 HD) does not recognized 3G & 4G respectively for all network providers

Please what can be done to resolve this issue.

Best regards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Paul6P5(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Good morning Engineers,

My phone (BLU advance 5.5 HD) does not recognized 3G & 4G respectively for all network providers

Please what can be done to resolve this issue.

Best regards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Janiece: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Good morning everyone...

My mum got an Itel phone few weeks back and for over a week now, the phone has refused to show up network on any of the sims. Please what can be the cause and what do we do?

Immediate response will be greatly appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamigboye27: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone, pls I need help with my infinix x551. Its hasn't been booting. Its just writing optimizing apps and it is not completing the optimization process before it switches off. Pls I need help ASAP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tayotp: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Morning all.Pls i have issues wit my tecno phones.Firstly is a W4.It just went off some weeks back.Took it to an engineer who i think flashed it,the fone came back again but worked for just two days.Returned it to him ,flashed again and then the same result.

The second one is a Y3,its showing charging but its not.

What can i do? I stay in ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abuzay2r(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys. The wife fell with her Samsung J5 & screen went bad. Pls can I get the screen replacement & how much? Thanks in advance
Pls note that I stay near Benin-City
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ndissle:
the will cost you 9k. Call me or whatsapp via 0803 860 3994 for repairs.. I have the follow come screen...
can you unlock an iPhone 6s locked to iCloud and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abuzay2r:
Hi guys. The wife fell with her Samsung J5 & screen went bad. Pls can I get the screen replacement & how much? Thanks in advance
Pls note that I stay near Benin-City
d screen is about 17k just for purchase. if u want I can help waybill it to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.