Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347426 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Asemota122:
Good morning phone gurus. I want to really appreciate you guys for the good work you've done... my infinix hot 4 pro. is giving me screen overlay detection problem... and also if I want to open my Facebook account through my Facebook app. it will bounce back. and say unfortunately Facebook has stopped.... so please gurus what am I to do...thanks

Visit dis link for d overlay issue
www.gadgetraid.com/2016/10/screen-overlay-detected/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dondo83(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Isiboy:

Where do u stay? If u are in Lagos u can reach me for help
abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
dondo83:
abuja
Look for a reputable engineer around u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by theNOISEmaker: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
please guys someone should help! How Much Does TECNO L5 Battery (inbuilt) Cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please my Tecno S9 in sim 1&2 is showing me invalid IMEI what should i do to restor?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by theNOISEmaker: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mkpi:
Please my Tecno S9 in sim 1&2 is showing me invalid IMEI what should i do to restor?
maybe
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topsey01: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
topsey01:
Please gurus i need ur help, I order iphone6 from Amazon and the iphone is Factory Unlocked but it keep searching for network when i install my sim in it, whenever i smash it on a desk a little it will boot up the Network and it works for some hours.
please help me out!!!

or if anyone interested i’m willing to let it go at cheap price
?
+22967843539 whatsapp only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayor97: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
hi
Where can I get innjoo Max 2plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DarryOsh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isiboy:

If u stay around agbado/ijaiye u can bring it let me help u. Or take it to an engineer

I can bring it on Saturday.

Can I have the address?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
maybe
What do you mean by "maybe"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
DarryOsh:

I can bring it on Saturday.

Can I have the address?
Take a bus plying Lagos abeokuta express way drop at kola bus stop, den call me. 09093369607
Sorry wont be around on saturday. Looks more like monday cud b a public holiday.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolustx(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Hello Op and engineers in the house. I have an issue with unlocking the sim code of my Alcatel One Touch 983 model number android phone.
Please I need help unlocking it.

IMEI: 865928012204323
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Thank u, i ve fixed d tab.
Emmy3:
Yes, the battery is replaceable. Price varies but will be between #1,500 to #3,000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yomislim: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bump!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
When did it start

yomislim:
Tech in the house please help, my Samsung(C7) phone is charging ridiculously slow.. It's a new phone and the charger is a follow come charger...
I tried to use the charger with another phone and its super fast

Please help someone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
angelanto8:
Please help me out guys...my techno driodpad 7c has been stuck on the dark loading screen this happened as a result of me pressing the power button.thanks

Press the power button for about 1 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DarryOsh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Isiboy:

Take a bus plying Lagos abeokuta express way drop at kola bus stop, den call me. 09093369607
Sorry wont be around on saturday. Looks more like monday cud b a public holiday.

ok then. I'll call you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddodoh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Got a phone dat where to insert SIMs has CDMA for first Sim while d second SIM has GSM.

I inserted my SIM in d first one with CDMA but it's showing SIM disabled. I removed d SIM & inserted in d second one with GSM & it's working fine.

What could be d cause? Is d CDMA responsible for SIM 1 malfunctioning?
How do I fix it?

Pls, help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jidonskii(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello, i recently bought a brand new Samsung galaxy s7 edge phone unlocked from at&t. For the first few days it was working fine, then i had a problem with calls, i could not make or receive calls. If anybody called me, they will see line busy and if i dialed a number or a short code, it shows "connection problem or invalid MMI code". Also i see a call forwarding notification and when i click on it, it shows me "call forwarding unconditionally. Registration was successful." and "failed to read data, network or SIM card error". I can browse and receive SMS but not so with calling. I've also tried another phone with my SIM card and am able to make calls. What exactly is the problem with the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Olarewajub:
How much will it cost to fix a Tecno 7c screen?
What's your location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jidonskii:
Hello, i recently bought a brand new Samsung galaxy s7 edge phone unlocked from at&t. For the first few days it was working fine, then i had a problem with calls, i could not make or receive calls. If anybody called me, they will see line busy and if i dialed a number or a short code, it shows "connection problem or invalid MMI code". Also i see a call forwarding notification and when i click on it, it shows me "call forwarding unconditionally. Registration was successful." and "failed to read data, network or SIM card error". I can browse and receive SMS but not so with calling. I've also tried another phone with my SIM card and am able to make calls. What exactly is the problem with the phone?
You need to take it to an Engineer to fix.
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eddodoh:
Got a phone dat where to insert SIMs has CDMA for first Sim while d second SIM has GSM.

I inserted my SIM in d first one with CDMA but it's showing SIM disabled. I removed d SIM & inserted in d second one with GSM & it's working fine.

How do I fix it?

Pls, help!
Which phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
yomislim:
Tech in the house please help, my Samsung(C7) phone is charging ridiculously slow.. It's a new phone and the charger is a follow come charger...
I tried to use the charger with another phone and its super fast

Please help someone
Have you tried charging with another charger?.
If Yes, Its a hardware problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
please guys someone should help! How Much Does TECNO L5 Battery (inbuilt) Cost
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mkpi:
Software problem.
Take it to an Engineer to fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Mkpi:
Rewrite ur imei with mtk engineering mode

It's pretty easy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Eddodoh:

How do I fix it?

Pls, help!

CDMA is for landlines like Visa fone
It won't work with gsm networks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddodoh(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2017
SimpleBea:
Which phone?
It's Hisense. China Used phone I got recently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddodoh(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2017
bobo65:

CDMA is for landlines like Visa fone It won't work with gsm networks
OK.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Eddodoh:
It's Hisense. China Used phone I got recently.
Its almost impossible to use GSM enabled Sims with CDMA phones. Bro, it can't work. You just need to keep on using the second sim slot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddodoh(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
SimpleBea:

Its almost impossible to use GSM enabled Sims with CDMA phones.
Bro, it can't work. You just need to keep on using the second sim slot.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adexin: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Please help oooooooooo . .......my samsung galaxy tab 4,seems not charging when plug to power source,until the phone is restarted b4 the charging icon comes up again . please what might be the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.