Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348703 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
I need the help of an engineer to help with Power flex for tecno droid 8d. Location is Abuja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ceecee0703(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good day,
please i bought this tecno L9 about 2months ago and it keeps bringing up this bugs: eg Facebook stopped working bla bla bla its frustrating, please can anything be done about this please thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
ceecee0703:
Good day,
please i bought this tecno L9 about 2months ago and it keeps bringing up this bugs: eg Facebook stopped working bla bla bla its frustrating, please can anything be done about this please thank you.
Something is forcing the process to stop.

solutions.
*Simply uninstall the app stopping
*Install a different versions for the apps accidentally stopping
If the above doesn't work, then 'factory-reset' the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
OlufemiOAP:
I just laid my hands on this phone 'Qiku F4' (Google it) The phone is a beast on it's own. Just like you're using iPhone ohh. Even the design is like iPhone 6. But ever since I did a factory reset on the phone, I have not been able to use the camera. Anytime I open the camera it's either it changes my song or start the music player if the latter is not in use. It will just stay blank. Even the flashlight wont work. It's always displaying 'please close camera' . My guy whom we both bought the phone together is not having such issues with his own. Please what can I do I don't want to lose this phone. It's a beast

This may be software or hardware issue.

Try restoring the phone to factory default, if it persists, then quote me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Actspompey:
Hello engineer, I mistakenly delete my infinix x510 system update bloatware, hw can I get it back?

I guess your phone is rooted.
Get another x510 and copy the app from the 0/systems/app folder using file manager like ES explorer and total commander.
send the copied app to your phone then paste it in same folder.

alternatively, if you have the stock rom,
copy it from the system ISO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Youngsage:
Please help!!

My SD card is damaged!

Tried a couple phones now, still not detected! Is there still anything I can do? I believe there's still hope.
I need to recover some important back up files.
My pc's ain't reading the files either, telling me to format

Somborry epp me cry cry

put it in a 'China phone' that's a phone running neoKylin OS and copy all your files
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
If you are lagos then let's chat on whatsapp 07033185680

KingGeedorah:
Greets All!

I have a Samsung note 3 which l have used for the past for years, the front screen cracked and has chipped off at the top. This is causing the phone to misbehave like restarting by it's self when on.

I need the assistance of a competent engineer to help me repair my phone as l am not looking to by a new one.

You can chat me on 081828005298.

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluadex99(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Actspompey:
Hello engineer, I mistakenly delete my infinix x510 system update bloatware, hw can I get it back?

I also get dis similar issue on my hotnote pro,the rom is malfunction and if i on data many ads will just dey enter,i don factory reset many times,now d fone can't see system tru cable again, dis frustration make me buy another small fone but i still like d fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akugbemike(m): 3:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Gurus in the house, I greet you all.
My iPhone 6 just fell and the screen is scattered.
How much is an iPhone 6 screen, and how much will it cost me to repair it in general?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngsage: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Emmy3:

put it in a 'China phone' that's a phone running neoKylin OS and copy all your files
thanks boss...
Did as you said, put it in a small China phone (itel) but i don't know if its running neokylin OS. It said unsupported memory card.
It doesn't have a usb port though...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Whatsapp me for a quick repair 07033185680

akugbemike:
Gurus in the house, I greet you all.
My iPhone 6 just fell and the screen is scattered.
How much is an iPhone 6 screen, and how much will it cost me to repair it in general?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2017
KingGeedorah:
Greets All!

I have a Samsung note 3 which l have used for the past for years, the front screen cracked and has chipped off at the top. This is causing the phone to misbehave like restarting by it's self when on.

I need the assistance of a competent engineer to help me repair my phone as l am not looking to by a new one.

You can chat me on 081828005298.

Thanks in advance
What's your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2017
ceecee0703:
Good day,
Back up your data and perform a factory reset on it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reezee: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello engineers in the house, I'm looking for panel for my infinix hot 4 lite, anybody hat can help me with it should please get back at me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thethruth001: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
pls i need techno w2 phone pannel any for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
reezee:
Hello engineers in the house, I'm looking for panel for my infinix hot 4 lite, anybody hat can help me with it should please get back at me

how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmy3(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Youngsage:

thanks boss...
Did as you said, put it in a small China phone (itel) but i don't know if its running neokylin OS. It said unsupported memory card.
It doesn't have a usb port though...

that's because the SD card size is big.
try using another China phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngsage: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Emmy3:

that's because the SD card size is big. try using another China phone
same thing bro, tried two now...
The card is just 4GB.
Do you have any particular China phone in mind?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Whatsapp me 07033185680

reezee:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajistai2003(m): 1:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Please help!

My samsung galaxy tab2 7.0 running on OS 4.2 has been rebooting automatically for the past seven days. I have cleared d cache severally and did a hard reset but d problem still persist. I have taken it to an engineer to reload the OS but it keeps failing halfway when the engineer used odin to reload d OS. The engineer had to return d tab to me when nothing seems to be working. Kindly help please!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baby8ace(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2017
pls engineers i want to repair and sell my ipad1,it has a broken screen.apart from broken screen it working fine.am currently in ibadan.

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulahh: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you are in need of gionee e3 panel, contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
How much

Abdulahh:
If you are in need of gionee e3 panel, contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Syphonn(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
HOW TO CHECK BVN WITH PHONE

Bank Verification Number- BVN is CBN initiatives to make sure there is security, transparency, and ability to assess data easily in the right way.
This is practiced in the many developed countries. The innovation in Nigerian banking system is a good one, showing that the country is upgrading from developing country to a developed country.
Phone numbers are just eleven (11) digits, so, we now have 11digits more to memorize.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/check-bvn-with-phone/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NAVYdogg: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls I urgently need 9mobile (etisalat) Network ID and Priority. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lastborn19: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
how much to repair iphone 6 plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reezee: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Emmy3:

how much are you willing to pay?
What's your price range
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Whatsapp me on 07033185680

lastborn19:
how much to repair iphone 6 plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
OlufemiOAP:
I just laid my hands on this phone 'Qiku F4' (Google it) The phone is a beast on it's own. Just like you're using iPhone ohh. Even the design is like iPhone 6. But ever since I did a factory reset on the phone, I have not been able to use the camera. Anytime I open the camera it's either it changes my song or start the music player if the latter is not in use. It will just stay blank. Even the flashlight wont work. It's always displaying 'please close camera' . My guy whom we both bought the phone together is not having such issues with his own. Please what can I do I don't want to lose this phone. It's a beast

Firstly free up space in ur internal memory
Then goto settings - apps-camera and clear cache
Then restart ur phone

U might need to restart ur phone upto 4 times before d camera starts functioning well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Please anybody with motherboard of htc one m9 I need it I want to buy it to fix my htc M9 .holla me on 08132581046
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanre211(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
hello house, please I need infinix hot note panel... mine always get hot wherever I put charger into it.... and no solution to it according to the engineer.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jidonskii(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello, am using an at&t Samsung galaxy s7 edge phone. Am trying to replace the at&t firmware (g935a) with a g935u firmware using Odin but everytime i try it, it shows me model dismatch fail. Have installed the Samsung drivers, used different versions of odin, tried it on another pc, set the phone to oem unlock and i always make sure it's in download mode. Is there something am missing or is it that it just can't work on the phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Meristem234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.