Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345749 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by XVIER(m): 2:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello engineers pls how much will it cost me to replace the screen of this phone and where can i get it fixed in kaduna? thanks
Alcatel PIXI
7inches

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dnockeror333(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2018
I have used my battery now fir say 11months.
Please, why do phone batteries use to swell up? And what is a curative solution to a swelled-up phone battery?
How can I take good care of my battery in the future?
Should I be buying one, how much will a Kimfly 2000 battery cost?
Thankyou for your onward reply.
Waiting...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henosag: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2018
PRICE UPDATES:

BRAND NEW-
IPhone 7- 205k, iPhone 7+- 240k, iPhone 6s- 130k, iPhone 6s+- 145k, Samsung Galaxy S6- 70k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 100k, Note 5- 100k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 122k, Galaxy S7- 100k, S7 edge- 140k, Galaxy S8 plus- 245k.

UK USED (CLEAN):

Samsung Galaxy S5- 36k, Galaxy S6- 60k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 80k, Note 3- 42k, Note 4- 50k, Note 5- 80k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 105k, Galaxy S7- 85k, S7 edge- 120K, HTC M8- 34K, HTC M9- 49k, M7 dual sim- 29k.

Whatsapp/call: 08172628719, 07012974123.
Contact us @ 23, Ola Ayeni street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Branch @ Oremeji street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blaakinlagos(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2018
amosblisz:
Need an iPhone 6s 64gig or 6s+ 64gig asap? Who wanna sell his/hers?

my location is Delta or Awka price should be reasonable biko

I have 6s for 120
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2018
princekami:
who can help me with the price of Infinix note 2 screen and touch pad

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by selflover(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello engineers in the house, I have this samsung s6 SM-G920F, the problem I have with it is dat it doesn't change to 3g or 2g it's just stuck on 4g and it is affecting the battery life. whenever I try to change it to 2g it says sim registration and asks me to reboot l.failed pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holuwapopsh(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
How much cn i fit a cracked screen of infinix note 2 and hw gud is d fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Vindica:
How can I change my network preference setting
I have them altogether
4g/3g/2g

Dial *#*#4636#*#* on ur phone

Click on phone information

Scroll to network protocol and choose the desired frequency u want
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:12am On Jan 04, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Hello engineers in the house, I was playing a game on My samsung tab E when it's just hang and reboot then is stuck at SAMSUNG display without loading and I can't switch it off. What can I do please. Mods please help me push this to front page for possible solutions.

HOld ur power button and the two volume buttons at d same time for like 2 mins, it's should reboot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2018
KvnqMykell:
Hello.
Please I've got like 37k and I want to buy a good phone. If you know a phone with Android 7.0, 2gb ram, 13mp rear camera and 3500maH battery, just help me with the name. If you've got one with higher specs grin too at the said price range, it'll be much appreciated if you share. Don't have money at all to buy big phones. Student's gotta manage, thanks.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2018
buster:
I need help with a iphone 6 s. Brought it from uk and didnt switch it on for a couple of weeks. And then i tried to turn it on but wouldnt come on. I tried to charge but same problem. Can anyone help fix this problem also its locked to tmobile carrier. I need it unlocked so i can use it here. Thanks

Chip is ur best unlocking option, cost 5k

As for ur phone, ur battery clip needs a to be removed and reinserted, take it to a good engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shophut(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please i need to change the body casing and screen digitizer of Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-19082 to a new one.

Help me with the cost for everything. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Op please i just bought am itel S32 and i wamt to configure , i do i go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Servilcedeskltd(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Good morning all, Please help me, i have this TECNO G9 tablet, it just started blinking and i barely type well..
whats the cause of this and how do i solve it,? the screen blinks at intervals

Please any engr here? Please how do i repair it..

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by boliswitpassprik(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
someone please help! my xperia Z3 phone touches itself randomly,swiping and typing itself for no reason,whenever it starts I clean the screen... it stops for a minute and starts again...the screen is not cracked or broken,the proximity censor seems to be faulty but I don't think that's the problem... can someone please help,thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nestic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
please Gurus in here... how do i change the imei of infinix note 4 x572... i have tried every apk on play store still wont work from mobile uncle to mtk engineering mode down to the last it didnt work.. mind u it is rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukzonwa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
S I.NEED HELP
for the past one week i have not been able to use my whatsapp on my iphone.
Each time.i enter my phone digits, and loads "verifying number"
It keeps saying the code can't be sent to the phone number and I should try it again after 1hour.
This I have done several times yet no change and I have gone to the extent of deleting the whatsap application, reinstall a new one and stil hav the same issue
Pls your advice is urgently needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello, pls I need help bypassing an FRP lock on a Tecno Camon C7. It belongs to a family member of mine who paid cafe guys to help her set up the device when she bought it so she's not aware of the Google email username used for her and now that she factory reset the device it's now stuck at the previous account info that Google is asking to be inputted into it to continue the start-up setup.

I tried watching some videos on YouTube to bypass it but to no avail, I tried flashing a new ROM to it but system is not detecting it at all (I thought probably because the USB debugging was off when it was factory reset). I have even took it to a frnd of mine who is a fone engr but he was alson not able to do anything without the detection of the phone with the computer. He said he may need to change the USB port 1st then if it doesn't work, then he needa to change flex below the screen (his words).

The device has never been worked on before so the idea of changing the new working usb port was scary to me. Pls what can be done to fix this problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
ryfoz:
Hello, pls I need help bypassing an FRP lock on a Tecno Camon C7. It belongs to a family member of mine who paid cafe guys to help her set up the device when she bought it so she's not aware of the Google email username used for her and now that she factory reset the device it's now stuck at the previous account info that Google is asking to be inputted into it to continue the start-up setup.

I tried watching some videos on YouTube to bypass it but to no avail, I tried flashing a new ROM to it but system is not detecting it at all (I thought probably because the USB debugging was off when it was factory reset). I have even took it to a frnd of mine who is a fone engr but he was alson not able to do anything without the detection of the phone with the computer. He said he may need to change the USB port 1st then if it doesn't work, then he needa to change flex below the screen (his words).

The device has never been worked on before so the idea of changing the new working usb port was scary to me. Pls what can be done to fix this problem

if u are in Lagos? contact me check my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Op please i just bought am itel S32 and i wamt to configure , i do i go about it

what kind of configuration?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Servilcedeskltd:
Good morning all, Please help me, i have this TECNO G9 tablet, it just started blinking and i barely type well..
whats the cause of this and how do i solve it,? the screen blinks at intervals

Please any engr here? Please how do i repair it..

Thanks
the screen is likely to b bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
holuwapopsh:
How much cn i fit a cracked screen of infinix note 2 and hw gud is d fone
the screen wud cost u #9000 and d phone is very OK.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uc7mille7: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2018
tecno camon c7 for sell 11k fault you need to Flash with system install os ,os broke down it's just showing only camon not booting to home screen reason for selling
bought new phone contact 09068119699 Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eddyjasper: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
PLEASE GUYS WHAT IS THE PRICE OF BRAND NEW TECNO CAMON CX NOW IN BENIN OR LAGOS?
I WANT TO KNOW IF MY BUDGET MEETS THE COST OF THE PHONE.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teeofficial: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Where can I change the LCD of LEAGOO KIICAA POWER
It's a new phone and its screen is malfunctioning for no reason.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Isiboy:

what kind of configuration?
Somebody wanted to teach me how to hack wifi passwords so he said i should configure my s32 phone first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Isiboy:

if u are in Lagos? contact me check my signature

What's your location in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please help.. Can't move apps from my phone memory to SD card on infinix note 3. .. Marshmallow.. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
good evening guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
benzems:
How to flash infinix 510 clone https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=h70DKAZMb1Q
hello pal, have u successfully done an itel a12 hanged on boot screen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.