Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351678 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Engineers pls o..i have dis IQ phone..d network keeps comin and going all d time..it stays longer on emergency calls only..pls wat can i do o.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Engineer in the house, please where can I get the the old flashing Nokia service cable that usually come with PC suite for Nokia phones without USB charging port ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rentAcock(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2017
3 New 8 Plus 64GB for sale sealed 190k

Comes with wireless fast charger, car charger, headphones, all new and in wraps.. see pic

10 very clean Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for sale 100k

LG V20 for sale 75K

All phones are unlocked!

Comes with box and accessories.

Phones are in Lagos.

Whatsapp link below

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pidginwhisper: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Engineers in the house. How much would it cost me to change my BlackBerry Passport screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Litblogger: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
naijadonis:
Hi guyz, please I need help with my LG g3. It started with not booting beyond the logo stage took it to an engineer who said I've to reinstall the software which he did, it worked for a while then all of a sudden it stopped recognising sim cards and the WiFi and bluetooth doesn't come on. Can anyone be of assistance to me?

Hey. Text me via whatsapp. I lost your number. I'm in Lagos now

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Engineers in the house, my Tecno Camon C9 fell from my pocket while on a moving bike and the screen got damaged. just want to know how much it'll cost for a replacement screen.
by d way, a friend of mine said i'll ha d to change the sensor as well. is it true and how much for everything?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kala11(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
My bb10 no longer show the blinking light for notification each time I received any new message. The notification icon is active and done some troubleshooting all to no avail.

Pls Engr., any idea on what need to be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
princepet:
Brand New leEco S3 X622 X626 Screen Replacement

Call or Watsapp: 08060190510
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henosag: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2017
PRICE UPDATES:

BRAND NEW-
IPhone 7- 205k, iPhone 7+- 240k, iPhone 6s- 130k, iPhone 6s+- 145k, Samsung Galaxy S6- 70k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 100k, Note 5- 100k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 122k, Galaxy S7- 100k, S7 edge- 120k.

UK USED (CLEAN):

Samsung Galaxy S5- 36k, Galaxy S6- 60k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 80k, Note 3- 42k, Note 4- 50k, Note 5- 80k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 105k, Galaxy S7- 85k, S7 edge- 100K, HTC M8- 34K, HTC M9- 49k, M7 dual sim- 29k.

Whatsapp/call: 08172628719, 07012974123.
Contact us @ 23, Ola Ayeni street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Branch @ Oremeji street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
pelvicky:
Engineer in the house, please where can I get the the old flashing Nokia service cable that usually come with PC suite for Nokia phones without USB charging port ??

check lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kala11:
My bb10 no longer show the blinking light for notification each time I received any new message. The notification icon is active and done some troubleshooting all to no avail.

Pls Engr., any idea on what need to be done?

Hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good evening house, please my friend want to sell an LG G3 phone(clean UK used) to me for #30,000 I just want to know from the phone experts in here whether it's a good bargain and how good the phone is in terms of functionality(haven't seen it). Please I'll appreciate your kind assistance. Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Litblogger: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
PurplePatch:
Good evening house, please my friend want to sell an LG G3 phone(clean UK used) to me for #30,000 I just want to know from the phone experts in here whether it's a good bargain and how good the phone is in terms of functionality(haven't seen it). Please I'll appreciate your kind assistance. Thanks!

Hi, I use Lg G3 too. It is an amazing phone. You should get it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2017
The upper part of my tecnocamon CX won't respond to touch .I took it to an engineer and he said they dont do ordinary touch pad for cx as I have to change the screen too.

Help o.
Can this be true? Or he's probably trying to play a fast one on me.
My screen is very ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by crowntoro(f): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Guys, please I need your assistance - I use Gionee M2 and It has refused to charge, what do you think is the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kobarney(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Season's greetings fellow nairalanders please I need a tech guru to help me unlock my Nokia 5070... I'm kinda stranded phone wise and had to put my sim in this phone but to see it was customized for o2 sim alone and requires password to unlock it.. I don't know how to go about that.. please help..

Make : Nokia
model : 5070
network carrier : o2
imei : 354824013598714

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alhajimuse: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello, pls I need help with my lg g4 f500l. Updated it to os 7.0 a few days after I bought it and it's been acting funny. Dropped the phone and continued to use my old phone, I plugged it now and its not powering up. I think it's hard bricked.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks a million...
Litblogger:

Hi, I use Lg G3 too. It is an amazing phone. You should get it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
The upper part of my tecnocamon CX won't respond to touch .I took it to an engineer and he said they dont do ordinary touch pad for cx as I have to change the screen too.

Help o.
Can this be true? Or he's probably trying to play a fast one on me.
My screen is very ok
the touchpad can be changed alone without changing the screen.. If you are in Lagos, you can reach me on call via 0803 860 3994 and on whatsapp on same number...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ndissle:
the touchpad can be changed alone without changing the screen.. If you are in Lagos, you can reach me on call via 0803 860 3994 and on whatsapp on same number...
I'm in Osun state,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
SnakeXenzia:

I'm in Osun state,
Ahh.. That's the problem..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ndissle:
Ahh.. That's the problem..
yes it is
Thank you tho.
Pls can you tell me how much it cost ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Since it shows charging when you connected power bank it shows the phone is not dead. But you have to change the sub PCBA to be able to get detection by the system.
laitanshakes:
Apologies for my long epistle.

Someone please help me. My Gionee M5 first developed this problem that when I off it to charge, no battery icon will be displayed to show it is charging and the led won't also show. It is a rooted phone with xposed framework installed. I kept using it like that since my laptop that contains all the files for flashing has been stolen. Then, it developed power button problem that I have to apply a considerable amount of pressure before I can switch it on. The third problem it developed was that, in spite of the pressure applied to the power button, I also have to hit the screen and the back of the phone on my palm using my right hand to hit it on my left hand also applying some force, this will be like 5 times before it will power on.
The main problem now is that I was about to watch a movie which I downloaded with the phone, it hanged hoping that it will reboot itself as it usually do on certain occasion when it hanged. The phone just went off and didn't power on. I tried the method of hitting it on my palm for several time until it became unbearable due to the pain. I later download the Gionee M5 stock rom, borrowed a PC to flash it but the PC is not even detecting the phone. I thought maybe the phone is still active and not a dead one. I connected my power bank and it shows that the power bank is charging it. Yet the PC is not recognizing the phone and the sp flash tool won't even flash anything.
I believe it's a software problem, removed the back cover for the first time and unscrew it to disconnect the battery hoping this will enable the phone to be as if it's switched off. After this, the PC could not still recognize it and the sp flash toolc is not flashing. I've downloaded and installed all recommended and necessary drivers. I want to know if this phone is still repairable if yes what do I need to do and what am I doing wrong. If I eventually take it to Gionee office, knowing its has been dissembled and rooted, can it still be fixed. Thanks as I wait your responses.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Charger or sub PCBA
crowntoro:
Guys, please I need your assistance - I use Gionee M2 and It has refused to charge, what do you think is the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 007Bruce: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
My YOGA TAB 3 PRO won't charge. Tried different chargers
What can I do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by crowntoro(f): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wonder1844:
Charger or sub PCBA
the charger is working
What is sub PCBA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Achillesdam500(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please competent engineers here,how can I reduce Android OS data consumption on my phone .. It's so pathetic that it consumes 150mb+ daily and unfortunately I cannot get a solution online.
The screenshot below is just from 9am this morning

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olafotad: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pls who has samsung s4 follow come charging flex urgently needed.... M919 variant
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by devast(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
olafotad:
Pls who has samsung s4 follow come charging flex urgently needed.... M919 variant
I have the M919 charging Flex. Price is 2500. You can contact me on 07062429736.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Charging port panel
crowntoro:
the charger is working
What is sub PCBA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
I need scrapped Samsung S5 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by crowntoro(f): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wonder1844:
Charging port panel
so it means it need to be changed, right? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.