Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350258 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
adekola02:
pls great engrz... my huawei phone doesn't detect sim card again for d two slot... any hope??
Hello, can you explain what actually happened before the fault started?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Floyd45:

Baba, the thing is not even charging
pls how much do u want to sell it? I need d screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Floyd45(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Temmybot:
pls how much do u want to sell it? I need d screen

Yeah? Asking price is 30k. How much are You willing to offer? You have to check out if it's compatable with yours though.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lexkid: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Pls i was trying to root my htc m9 ...i dont know if it rooted but my screen hangs on htc logo..
Wat should i do..
Anyone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2018
lexkid:
Pls i was trying to root my htc m9 ...i dont know if it rooted but my screen hangs on htc logo..
Wat should i do..
Anyone
Hello, I am afraid, you have bricked your phone. Kindly flash the compatible firmware into the phone if you can; or else, contact an engineer.
You can contact me if you can't flash it yourself if you are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Whyem15: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Hello, I was tricked into downloading this malicious app that masked in the form of an anti virus, while installing, I granted it app permission and now that I have discovered it is a virus, I have to remove the app permission before I can uninstall it and anytime I try to remove it, it locks my phone because it has the permission to lock my phone, please what can I do to uninstall this virus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by somto811(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
rookidmart:
Don't you have Playstore? Download the latest version from play store.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Whyem15:
Hello, I was tricked into downloading this malicious app that masked in the form of an anti virus, while installing, I granted it app permission and now that I have discovered it is a virus, I have to remove the app permission before I can uninstall it and anytime I try to remove it, it locks my phone because it has the permission to lock my phone, please what can I do to uninstall this virus.

Perform a Factory reset...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9tailskid: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Help, my phone was stolen a while ago but i recovered it just yesterday.... The phone was hard resetted while it was out of my hands and i've forgotten the email that i used to sync the phone and it keeps asking me for the email wey i dun forget like my primary school crush.
Is it possible for the phone to be formatted or something? Please, help me for i don tire cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2018
9tailskid:
Help, my phone was stolen a while ago but i recovered it just yesterday.... The phone was hard resetted while it was out of my hands and i've forgotten the email that i used to sync the phone and it keeps asking me for the email wey i dun forget like my primary school crush.
Is it possible for the phone to be formatted or something? Please, help me for i don tire cry cry cry
Hello, if the phone is an Android phone, your phone is locked with factory reset protection. if you can't remember the email address again, you can flash your phone if you can in order to remove the protection. But if you can't flash it yourself, you can contact an engineer like me if you are in Lagos to remove the protection without flashing it. For details, check here :https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuma1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Samsung J2 prime frp unlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9tailskid: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Hello, if the phone is an Android phone, your phone is locked with factory reset protection. if you can't remember the email address again, you can flash your phone if you can in order to remove the protection. But if you can't flash it yourself, you can contact an engineer like me if you are in Lagos to remove the protection without flashing it. For details, check here :https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile

Yeah, it's an android phone.
And nope, i'm not in Lagos atm.
I'll take it to the engineers on this side of the divide. Thanks tho for quoting and helping me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wisdomdc: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
princemillla:

On which device
Techno Android, though someone asked me to flash it. Another person said it is virus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Dear engineers, please my ZTEA9 android phone is blind, I guess it's screen problem. bought in less than a month.
what can I do?
and how much can it cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thedramacool: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Different age groups have different entertaining activities. Playing computer games is also a very good way of refreshing yourself and taking a break from the daily hard routine of your <b><a href="https://apkpure.to/free-download-sonic-the-hedgehog-classic-3-2-9-apk/">Sonic the Hedgehog</a></b>. This is the mode of apkpure.to entertainment which is usually used by young kids and teens.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MRoss: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello house, I bought a Tecno Droipad 10 pro2 in in March but the tab doesn’t pair with the Keyboard anymore. Please what could be problem? The tab pairs with other devices but doesn’t see the keyboard. Is there anyway that can be fixed? Pls help as I no dey Naija to take it back to where I got it.. i ve only used it for two weeks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timilehin13(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Hello, rooting your phone is not advisable; but, if it is a must, you must let an Enginner do the rooting for you in order not to cause damage to your phone. I can root the phone for you if you are in Lagos; check here for my contact details: https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile

OK. You know what I want to use otg on my phone but it's not working. So when I'm looking for a way out, I saw that if I root my phone, the otg will work. But please can you teach how to use it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Timilehin13:

OK. You know what I want to use otg on my phone but it's not working. So when I'm looking for a way out, I saw that if I root my phone, the otg will work. But please can you teach how to use it?
Sorry, your phone does not support otg function.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timilehin13(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Sorry, your phone does not support otg function.

So there no way I can use it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2018
wisdomdc:

Techno Android, though someone asked me to flash it. Another person said it is virus.

Irrespective, flash it to be on the safe hand
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2018
maduabuchi2014:
Dear engineers, please my ZTEA9 android phone is blind, I guess it's screen problem. bought in less than a month.
what can I do?
and how much can it cost.

Ask engineers to help u lose it n see if the screen is well clipped befor u conclude. A friend of mine just jam 48k just clipping a screen of a Samsung fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
princemillla:

Ask engineers to help u lose it n see if the screen is well clipped befor u conclude. A friend of mine just jam 48k just clipping a screen of a Samsung fone

Tnx buddy, I'll them out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tombrook0: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Iphone 6+ Panel Needed without Icloud

My panel is spoilt

Call me or whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmogba4(m): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Hello.
How much would it cost to replace touchpad of the following phones?

- Infinix Hot 4
- Tecno L9+
- Tecno L8+
- Tecno Y2
- Gionee M5 Mini
- Infinix Note 3
- Infinix Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy C7

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
tmogba4:
Hello.
How much would it cost to replace touchpad of the following phones?

- Infinix Hot 4
- Tecno L9+
- Tecno L8+
- Tecno Y2
- Gionee M5 Mini
- Infinix Note 3
- Infinix Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy C7

Thanks in Anticipation

Hot 4 first time fixing 4500
Y2 first time fixing 3500
L8 ftf 4500
L9 5500
Gionee m5 its advisable u change complete
Ifinix note 3 ftf 5500

U can contact my signature for bulk fixing will subsidize price for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by snezBaba: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
@princemilla and co.
pls i have an infinix phone that consumes a lot of storage space like 4gb. Even after formatting the phone, i had 10gb available and all of a sudden i have 3 gb left. I've used es file explorer and other file cleaners to no avail.
pls help out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmogba4(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
princemillla:

Hot 4 first time fixing 4500
Y2 first time fixing 3500
L8 ftf 4500
L9 5500
Gionee m5 its advisable u change complete
Ifinix note 3 ftf 5500

U can contact my signature for bulk fixing will subsidize price for u

Okay... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenny1795(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
hello fam

my problem is that, each time I delete a movie, it still comes back. I use a tecno w3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oyinmyddo(f): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Well done our great engineers!!! Kudos to you all. Pls I need samsung note 4 screen at a reasonable price. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunday172(m): 5:13am On Apr 05, 2018
pls i need infinix hot5 working board if you have it for sale...im a phone engineer @computer village....my contact is 08050675967
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stevemoore(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2018
iPhone 5s for urgent sale ... call or watsapp me on 07062800042
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Call me on 07033185680

Oyinmyddo:
Well done our great engineers!!! Kudos to you all. Pls I need samsung note 4 screen at a reasonable price. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.