Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349549 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2018
kenny1795:
hello fam

my problem is that, each time I delete a movie, it still comes back. I use a tecno w3

Go n run full flash not factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2018
stevemoore:
iPhone 5s for urgent sale ... call or watsapp me on 07062800042

How much chat me here 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by upright2010: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
please is there Leagoo phone thread? because i have an issue with mine
It always say google play service or other application is not responding. what can i do to permanently solve this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kennyflyair: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good day people. I have an Allwinner A13 tablet that has software issues. If I flash the tablet with it's firmware, it would work well for a few hours, then after that some apps would "unfortunately stop" while others would go missing. I'm talking system apps o. In the end, the phone would brick, stuck @ the boot logo. I've tried different firmwares and even custom stuff but in the end they work and eventually brick following the above pattern. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OR HELP FROM THE EXPERTS?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
princemillla:

Go n run full flash not factory reset
Where Is your location i need to flash my lumia 535
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
4X4:

Where Is your location i need to flash my lumia 535

Ikotun, lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babablogger: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
You be fashion designer Abi na mechanic, you fit be plumber sef Abi na electrician you be, you sabi make Hair Abi you be Barber, you fit be Phone technician or real estate agent everything don tando o, just go http://www.salifo.com make you register business wey you dey do, you go fit shaare link to your business from salifo go facebook, twitter, whatsapp and more.

And All Na Free of Charge o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deebrownneymar: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Neatly used iPhone 5s for sale at 45k. In perfect condition. Serious buyers please hit me up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kennyflyair:
Good day people. I have an Allwinner A13 tablet that has software issues. If I flash the tablet with it's firmware, it would work well for a few hours, then after that some apps would "unfortunately stop" while others would go missing. I'm talking system apps o. In the end, the phone would brick, stuck @ the boot logo. I've tried different firmwares and even custom stuff but in the end they work and eventually brick following the above pattern. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OR HELP FROM THE EXPERTS?

Focus more on custom rom, am sure u will get a stable custom rom.....in as much uve tried stock rom, there is no point going further.

Another things is try run a immerse servicing on the panel then heat it. After that try the stock or custom rom. I guarantee u 100% it will work

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by realkene(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Please I have a Gionee F103 and it doesn't connect to its 3G network, it always glued to it 2G..Despite changing it in the settings box. Please help me out its freaking me!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goodseed100: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Any solution please my nokia c2 cant download. Always display link not available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladykilllar: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for Sale
Lagosians only
Clean with OK battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimusky: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pls house my samsung j7 neo has gone mute. Ring tones, all notifications even playing music are all silent. I' ve checked and re checked sounds and notificationd under " settings:. Yet no response. What do i do abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kennyflyair:
Hello, I think your phone flash ic has to be fully erased before flashing new firmware into it. If you are a phone technician, try erasing the phone flash ic before flashing another firmware into the phone using professional tools; or else, contact an engineer for fixing. You can contact me if you are in Lagos here : https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
upright2010:
please is there Leagoo phone thread? because i have an issue with mine
It always say google play service or other application is not responding. what can i do to permanently solve this?
Hello, try to free your phone internal storage by deleting or Uninstalling some apps or files. Also, close unused running applications in order to free ram space.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
dimusky:
Pls house my samsung j7 neo has gone mute. Ring tones, all notifications even playing music are all silent. I' ve checked and re checked sounds and notificationd under " settings:. Yet no response. What do i do abeg.
Hello, you have to explain what happened before the phone 's fault started before giving you solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
realkene:
Please I have a Gionee F103 and it doesn't connect to its 3G network, it always glued to it 2G..Despite changing it in the settings box. Please help me out its freaking me!!!
Hello, was the phone 3g network working when you bought the phone? ; please, explain more.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimusky: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Kunleforreal post=66518605]
Hello, you have to explain what happened before the phone 's fault started before giving you solution

Thanks for your response. Nothing happened o. I just noticed everythibg went mute and it is a new phone. Just days old.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aikman2k(m): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2018
What's the price of screen and sensor of Tecno phantom 6?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks for your response. Nothing happened o. I just noticed everythibg went mute and it is a new phone. Just days old.

In that case, just perform factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimusky: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2018
[Ok.thanks

ote author=Kunleforreal post=66528552]

In that case, just perform factory reset [/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jurist21(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
My People I greet ona
I need help with my gadget, am using a Gionee P5W I bought from a friend. my issue is the battery, it can't last up to an hour, once it gets to 30% it goes off on its own and when I charge it , it reads from 0%.
please help is it a battery problem and should I go ahead to get an original battery, I was told it cost within 2k-3k
or I should just put it up for sale.
Help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliumujib(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
My Samsung Tab S2 stopped charging, I was using it one Saturday, the battery was at 25%, I then plugged it in and switched if off so it could charge faster. When the battery was full, I switched on the tab and it was stuck on the Samsung screen and started heating up. So I put it off and tried to charge it again, the indicator for charging came on but the battery percentage didn't go up at all, so I tried to put it on again. It was stuck on the Samsung logo for many minutes and was hot until it died. Now it's not charging at all or coming up. I think the battery needs to be changed so some one please help me o. It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RiseAbove(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
realkene:

if u bought it as fairly used, u may have been given a chinese version that doesn't support 3g
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
jurist21:
My People I greet ona
I need help with my gadget, am using a Gionee P5W I bought from a friend. my issue is the battery, it can't last up to an hour, once it gets to 30% it goes off on its own and when I charge it , it reads from 0%.
please help is it a battery problem and should I go ahead to get an original battery, I was told it cost within 2k-3k
or I should just put it up for sale.
Help please

Hello, just buy another original battery of your phone.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
aliumujib:
My Samsung Tab S2 stopped charging, I was using it one Saturday, the battery was at 25%, I then plugged it in and switched if off so it could charge faster. When the battery was full, I switched on the tab and it was stuck on the Samsung screen and started heating up. So I put it off and tried to charge it again, the indicator for charging came on but the battery percentage didn't go up at all, so I tried to put it on again. It was stuck on the Samsung logo for many minutes and was hot until it died. Now it's not charging at all or coming up. I think the battery needs to be changed so some one please help me o. It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
I think your phone battery is bad; change the battery with original one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mogenerous(f): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please is there anything I can do about my iPhone 5. Last year, the phone started misbehaving, it would go off all by it self and turn on again.

Eventually it stopped turning on and whenever I connected a charger, it prints connect to iTunes blah blah blah. I got iTunes on my system and downloaded thee software required of me to download, about 2gb in size.

I followed all instructions I got from iPhone site on how to update OS with iTunes app diligently but after the whole process, it wrote that it can't be updated due to some error.

I gave it to an engineer this month to fix but the. reported same issue and even ended up damaging my screen sef, it pained the more.

I am still kinda hoping the phone can be fixed but I will want to know what it chances of being fixed are and what can be done about it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Mogenerous:
Please is there anything I can do about my iPhone 5. Last year, the phone started misbehaving, it would go off all by it self and turn on again.

Eventually it stopped turning on and whenever I connected a charger, it prints connect to iTunes blah blah blah. I got iTunes on my system and downloaded thee software required of me to download, about 2gb in size.

I followed all instructions I got from iPhone site on how to update OS with iTunes app diligently but after the whole process, it wrote that it can't be updated due to some error.

I gave it to an engineer this month to fix but the. reported same issue and even ended up damaging my screen sef, it pained the more.

I am still kinda hoping the phone can be fixed but I will want to know what it chances of being fixed are and what can be done about it.

ur panel is gone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mogenerous(f): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
princemillla:

ur panel is gone
Wow and nothing can be done about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cris83: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day. Please i know my device is somewhat old but how much will it cost to change the screen of samsung galaxy note 2 n7100?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenzy11(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day everybody.. Infinix X521 only display LCD light and no content displaying on it. Please any solution to fix this issue??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by acevic: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Samsung J1Ace(white) with broken screen for sale. 08168960919

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.