Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352402 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Azeola: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hello peeps, Pls I have a Samsung a5 that's not connecting on 3g/4g only 2g, its sometimes come up for a second and disappears....I also want to change the b3,anyone with idea of cost implications pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cybertek(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Azeola:
Hello peeps, Pls I have a Samsung a5 that's not connecting on 3g/4g only 2g, its sometimes come up for a second and disappears....I also want to change the b3,anyone with idea of cost implications pls?
s5 AT&T?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Azeola: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
cybertek:
s5 AT&T?
No, not at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
KingNazri:
Hello,expert Engineers In The House.I Have A Samsung Galaxy S3 Given To Me By My Sister,but The Screen Is Broken,i Repaired It,but Found Out It As A Password,but I Cant Reach Her Then,i Was Advised To Flash The Phone,after Flashing,it Starts This Problems(1)after Calling Or Answering Calls,it Would Say "No Sim Card Or Sim Card Error" Though,the Network Is Always There(2)if I Want To ON Wifi,it Wont ON,though,bluetooth Is Working Perfectly And If I Want To On The Wifi Hotspot,it Would Bring This Out"insert Sim Card To Access Network Services"(3) It Always Write Software Update At The Top Bar Of The Screen Phone.THOUGH I MET SOME ENGINEER,I WAS TOLD TO MEET ENGINEER THAT AS MY PHONE MODEL SOFTWARE TO RELOAD AND UPGRADE THE PHONE FOR ME.so i need an expert engineer that can solve this problems. IF YOU HAVE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM,I WOULD BE GLAD.THANKS
Hello, call 09038748895 OR whatsapp 08178664967 if you are in Lagos for fixing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingNazri: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Ok Engineer Kunle,i Will Try To Call U Today
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hugoboss70(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls phone techs i have this old samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 i want to revive but i think d battery and power button are both bad also it had dis problem of loosing network always. Pls can it be fixed and at what cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
EmmGee:
samsung screen? tchap!
You'll spend almost the amount for a new device
Pls what about the screen for tecno l8 plus, follow come should be better.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
AnyDevice:

if you change the panel it will work but what caused the hard bricked and what model of phone is that? some hard bricked phones has solutions

Should I root with kingroot ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Any samung sprint unlock for 2.5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jibwillz: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
My s6edge stops charging at 54% there about.. What could be the root cause of this problem. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Selling as Scrap and as is

Ask about any one you need or you can buy all.

Samsung Galaxy note 3 2pcs - Needs Screen, phone power on

HTC M7- Backlight not working, phone power on

Samsung Galaxy S5- needs screen replacement

LG G3- Rebooting Problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Jibwillz:
My s6edge stops charging at 54% there about.. What could be the root cause of this problem. Thanks

Try using a battery calibration app on Playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2018
iPhone 5s for sale little crack that does not affect the screen call/Whatsapp 09030818219
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
LG G3 (D725) suddenly stopped seeing sim.card and I changed sim tray still no solution. Please if u have a solution please share. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
samsung galaxy s6 edge + for sale. 08050345013.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by paulmarkino: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please house, I bought infinix hot 5 16gig and 2GIG RAM for my uncle. Just a month ago. Now The phone can't come on/ power on after my uncle tried to charge it as usual using his car charger. Any solution to this my profile. I bought the phone from JUMIA.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingNazri: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Engineer Kunle,i Messaged U But U Av Not Replied Me Yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingNazri: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Engineer Kunle,i Messaged U But U Av Not Replied
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gaf2k: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning guys, please I need a working panel for infinix zero 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Liamzzybaba(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2018
good morning everyone.pls I bought an s7 edge brand new,unlocked but it seems I'm restricted as I'm unable to make software updates,use secure folder etc...can anyone help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
paulmarkino:

Please house, I bought infinix hot 5 16gig and 2GIG RAM for my uncle. Just a month ago. Now The phone can't come on/ power on after my uncle tried to charge it as usual using his car charger. Any solution to this my profile. I bought the phone from JUMIA.

When he tried charging, was there any sign that it got burnt(was it smelling)?
You can take it to an engineer around u 4 diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cybertek(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Liamzzybaba:
good morning everyone.pls I bought an s7 edge brand new,unlocked but it seems I'm restricted as I'm unable to make software updates,use secure folder etc...can anyone help?
Chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
hugoboss70:
Pls phone techs i have this old samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 i want to revive but i think d battery and power button are both bad also it had dis problem of loosing network always. Pls can it be fixed and at what cost?

Sure, it can be fixed. But since you cannot actually ascertain its problem, just take it to an engineer 4 proper verification and price quotation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2018
lumide533:
Any samung sprint unlock for 2.5k
Which samsung?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Isiboy:

Which samsung?

Upto S8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dacronym(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Redmi 4a for sale brand new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pawsofdikeje(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
My HTC M8 is malfunctioning. When it charging, its always on 1% and now, it works like a desktop pc. When you remove the charger, it goes off.

HELP MEEEE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to move all apps to SD card on tecno l8 plus. I'm new on tecno phone. The phone behaving like my blackberry z30. Everything I downloaded ended up on my phone storage. Must I rooted to fix that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
rednuth:

that guy na joker. 12k for panel. epe lowaa
Pls how much is panel for techno l8 plus and gionee s plus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
CHange your battery

pawsofdikeje:
My HTC M8 is malfunctioning. When it charging, its always on 1% and now, it works like a desktop pc. When you remove the charger, it goes off.

HELP MEEEE

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.