Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351021 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please anybody with the idea of the price of camon c9 lower board.
500naira -1k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Change your speakers

Kemade2007:
Please help, my infinix hot s doesn't ring out. I have checked the settings, everything is normal and Ive also reboot but still the same. How can I solve this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
sexymonkey:
500naira -1k
Please what is your location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please what is your location
Alaba international market Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
sexymonkey:
Alaba international market Lagos
Eeeyah that is far to my state of residence
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hafeexla:
Eeeyah that is far to my state of residence
budget like 2k in your state then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anoda new week. We offer mobile unlock and software service at a token.Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
alaboski:
Guys. I have an iPhone 6 screen for sale. Urgently. I have to let it go. Please call or whthanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexymonkey:
LG G3 screen for sale at 8k Lagos only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Luminousmoses(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iphone6s+ 128Gb very neat and comes with accesories and very neat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Luminousmoses(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iphone6s+ 128Gb very neat and comes with accesories and very neat for sale dm me for pictures and receipt serious buyers only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bibs4all(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Somebody help... My infinix hot 5 automatically removes my wallpaper and change it to black often... What's happening? What should I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2018
bibs4all:
Somebody help... My infinix hot 5 automatically removes my wallpaper and change it to black often... What's happening? What should I do
Just flash the phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kemade2007(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
ebab:
Change your speakers

OK. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
dvalllis:
Please my phone is opening only naira land and one other site. Any other site always return the error message. I cannot download from the play store it will ask me to sign in to my Google account. But I cannot find the sign in link.
Ur network is very poor... Try using another network provider
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kolkiteam74: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
thanks for sharing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemade2007:
Please help, my infinix hot s doesn't ring out. I have checked the settings, everything is normal and Ive also reboot but still the same. How can I solve this
When u plug in earphones, does it work.... If it does, then the speaker is bad.. U need to change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
good day..please my xperia c2305 is not working services on wcdma mode(3g) except 2g..I learnt its hardware..I don't know if there is any hope of working on the 3g and it will work well..note its only SIM 1 that has 3G/2G service..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niyiforeal(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
please my tecno boom j8 just went off and i took it to an engineer he is saying d panel is it repairable and how much ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hi pls...my techno keeps saying phone temperature too low...it's no longer charging!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TitaniumA: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please help me! I have a samsung grand 2 whose screen got brocken and i went to fix it but the touchpad wont work so i took it to wer they sell screens and i tested over a dozen screens n touchpads but the touchpad still wont work. Pls wot can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
niyiforeal:
please my tecno boom j8 just went off and i took it to an engineer he is saying d panel is it repairable and how much ?
Hello, I can try to bring the phone back to life ; just call 09038748895 OR whatsapp 08178664967 if you are in Lagos for discussion
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
TitaniumA:
Please help me! I have a samsung grand 2 whose screen got brocken and i went to fix it but the touchpad wont work so i took it to wer they sell screens and i tested over a dozen screens n touchpads but the touchpad still wont work. Pls wot can i do?
Hello, the problem could be from TouchPad connector Or try to reinstall the phone OS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
fglowzz:
Hi pls...my techno keeps saying phone temperature too low...it's no longer charging!!
Try another battery in order to confirm that the fault is from the panel of the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Try another battery in order to confirm that the fault is from the panel of the phone.
it's an inbuilt battery.. can't be removed.
thanks for your concern!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
fglowzz:

it's an inbuilt battery.. can't be removed.
thanks for your concern!
Take it to an Enginner for fixing or contact me if you are in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
S9 and S9+ sprint unlock price slashed grin grin. Check signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Guys. I have an iPhone 6 screen for sale. Urgently. I have to let it go. Please call thanks
If you have 3k abeg. I'm ready to release it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Samsumg S3 (LTE): cracked touch screen and bad loudspeaker

Infinix Hot 2(Dual sim): cracked touch screen.

I used both before I got a Berra phone today.

I'm not interested in repairing it

Both are for sale at a token of 20k.

Interested person should check my signature and chat me up for picture.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akeensbussy(m): 4:39am On Oct 09, 2018
I have a Samsung S3 that was flashed by an engineer at the Village.. but after flashing, it will not boot beyond the Samsung logo again.....

What is the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cybertek(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2018
akeensbussy:
I have a Samsung S3 that was flashed by an engineer at the Village.. but after flashing, it will not boot beyond the Samsung logo again.....

What is the problem?
Na village engineer. Reflash again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bibs4all(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Okay.. Thnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.