Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348834 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adisdaso(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please I need your help, my phone (infinix zero2) started hanging since last two months now and at the same time when it hangs it changes colour too. I flashed it no changes, i later informed someone and he said I will have to change the panel. Please is changing the panel the only solution. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2018
can anyone unlock my smile modern to use any network?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Talk2tobo:
can anyone unlock my smile modern to use any network?
Which model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
lumide533:

Which model

here's the pic of the smile modern ..pls connect with me if u can unlock it to use any sim card

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Talk2tobo:

here's the pic of the smile modern ..pls connect with me if u can unlock it to use any sim card
Not going
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickkybaba(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please I'd like to know if Samsung J7 prime back camera can be repaired/replaced?

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
lumide533:

Not going

boss have sent u a msg on whatsapp with the number on ur moniker .... kindly reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Achilles100: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello, my tecno camon CX keeps popping up otg settings making it almost impossible to use it. I have never used Otg cable with the phone. I have tried hard reset, its still comes up. Please what could be the issue. Is it hardware or software issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
helo guys,pls how much is samsung tab screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
adisdaso:
Please I need your help, my phone (infinix zero2) started hanging since last two months now and at the same time when it hangs it changes colour too. I flashed it no changes, i later informed someone and he said I will have to change the panel. Please is changing the panel the only solution. Thanks

buying a panel is lyk buying a new fone nw.

maybe u shud consult a professional engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayorjosh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
iPhone 6 Plus iCloud unlock urgent please message me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Achilles100:
Hello, my tecno camon CX keeps popping up otg settings making it almost impossible to use it. I have never used Otg cable with the phone. I have tried hard reset, its still comes up. Please what could be the issue. Is it hardware or software issue.

Use meghylated spirit to clean ur charging port and dry it then let's see what happen next.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
mayorjosh:
iPhone 6 Plus iCloud unlock urgent please message me

Is the ESN clean or blacklisted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayorjosh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
princemillla:

Is the ESN clean or blacklisted

It's all clean. Only fmi is on.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
mayorjosh:

It's all clean. Only fmi is on.

Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dollyp007: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
please, does anyone know how to unroot an android??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpheez50: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls. Who knows how much it'll cost me to change back glass of an iPhone 8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kajsa08: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello here, my husband's phone got missing this evening while returning from work.
Is there any way I can track the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 1:33am On Oct 16, 2018
The techy ppl here don't wanna respond ,I don't why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2018
kajsa08:
Hello here, my husband's phone got missing this evening while returning from work.
I just wanna know ur husband wherebout
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cybertek(m): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2018
kajsa08:

Yes carton and receipt to Fsars, they do help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kajsa08: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Deeni131:
He got home safely and he has gone to work not long ago.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kajsa08: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Deeni131:
He got home safely and he has gone to work not long ago.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kajsa08: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2018
cybertek:

Yes carton and receipt to Fsars, they do help
thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
adisdaso:
Sell your screen... That fault is very peculiar to that model even if you get new panel it will still develop same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
adusco:
Please my phone hangs and also displays the picture below. Its a Samsung galaxy note edge. It has been like this for long. Please see the picture below. Thanks great NL engineer.

Download and Flash the Stock firmware with Odin ✔️

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sKeetz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
mint Samsung s9plus for sale.
Phone is in pristine condition

Call/WhatsApp: 09057258682
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
kajsa08:

He got home safely and he has gone to work not lwong ago.

Sorry I wanted to say ' you just want to know the wherebout of ur husband that's is why u were asking for how to track his device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehissi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please what will it cost to change the speaker of my phone. It is a samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0.It doesnt ring out, neither does the music player, play out but it works with earpiece
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wilsim(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
EfeJay:
Please I want to sell my infinix hot 4 pro. It's almost a year and half now. It has served me extremely well.. I mean I used it for everything. Now I want to get a better phone.. My main Focus is Camera, I love the camera of my hot 4 pro but I want more. Any advice?.. Nothing more than 50k please grin
Still avaliable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorhmienerd(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please how do I root Android 8.1

The phone is Tecno Spark 2, and I've been having difficulty rooting it with Kingroot and Kingoroot.

I need help urgently please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
plz guys.... can someone direct me on a trusted site or app to get unlock sim card code for LG phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.